• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since it is a principle of holy scripture that the third time, the sword of the Spirit will strike with three times the amount of conviction, I will quote again what is so pertinent to your situation, in the hopes that you might see with your eyes and repent:

Romans 2:1-2, The Message:

"Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point the finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. It takes one to know one. Judgmental criticism of others is a well-known way of escaping detection in your own crimes and misdemeanors. But God isn't so easily diverted. He sees right through all such smoke screens and holds you to what you've done."

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That s something I would never dare to say to another human being because I fear God.

Matt. 7:2
For with the judgment YOU pronounce YOU will be judged, and with the measure YOU use it will be measured to YOU.

Good luck
with that . . .
Yes, when you see a speck in your brother's eye there is very likely a beam in your own...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In The Message, Matthew 7:1-5,

"Don't pick on people, jump on their failures, criticize their faults--unless, of course, you want the same treatment. That critical spirit has a way of boomeranging. It's easy to see a smudge on your neighbor's face and be oblivious to the ugly sneer on your own. Do you have the nerve to say, "Let me wash your face for you," when your own face is distorted by contempt? It's this whole traveling road-show mentality all over again, playing a holier-than-thou part instead of just living your part. Wipe that ugly sneer off your face, and you might be fit to offer a washcloth to your neighbor."

Reactions: Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In The Message, Matthew 7:1-5,

"Don't pick on people, jump on their failures, criticize their faults--unless, of course, you want the same treatment. That critical spirit has a way of boomeranging. It's easy to see a smudge on your neighbor's face and be oblivious to the ugly sneer on your own. Do you have the nerve to say, "Let me wash your face for you," when your own face is distorted by contempt? It's this whole traveling road-show mentality all over again, playing a holier-than-thou part instead of just living your part. Wipe that ugly sneer off your face, and you might be fit to offer a washcloth to your neighbor."
You can try to rationalize it ANY way you want.
YOU were condemning my soul - and THAT has ramifications, per Matt. 7:2 . . .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only inasmuch as you continue to take on the nature and employment of the accuser of the brethren.

Because I say to you truly, such behaviour is deserving of condemnation.

You can avoid the condemnation by repenting of the behaviour.

It is the behaviour of the devil.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only inasmuch as you continue to take on the nature and employment of the accuser of the brethren.
Because I say to you truly, such behaviour is deserving of condemnation.
You can avoid the condemnation by repenting of the behaviour.
It is the behaviour of the devil.
Like I said - rationalize it ANY way you want.
You condemned my SOUL. That has serious ramifications per Matt. 7:2.

Good luck with that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, I was hoping that that scripture would reach you as a general exhortation concerning what is very wrong in your own life.

Diverting it as being an excuse for my behaviour is a tactic of diversion given to you by the enemy, so that you won't have to deal with the sin in your own life.

I was not suggesting it as an excuse for my own behaviour. I was intending it as an exhortation that applies to the very core of your being...in the hopes that you might see with your eyes and repent.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said - rationalize it ANY way you want.
You condemned my SOUL. That has serious ramifications per Matt. 7:2.

Good luck with that.
I did not condemn your soul...

You can repent of taking on the nature and employment of the accuser of the brethren any time you want.

Will you? is the question...

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not condemn your soul...

You can repent of taking on the nature and employment of the accuser of the brethren any time you want.

Will you? is the question...
Another LIE.

Here are YOUR words:
"I will be glad when you are finally thrown out of heaven, accuser."

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another LIE.

Here are YOUR words:
"I will be glad when you are finally thrown out of heaven, accuser."
In all actuality, I was there addressing the principality and power that is in control of and behind your behaviour.

But you didn't know that until now, so I forgive you for calling me a liar yet again.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all actuality, I was there addressing the principality and power that is in control of and behind your behaviour.

But you didn't know that until now, so I forgive you for calling me a liar yet again.
Another LIE.

If there is some demon or principality behind what I say - he is NOT in Heaven and can't be "thrown out".
You directed this damning statement toward me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another LIE.

If there is some demon or principality behind what I say - he is NOT in Heaven and can't be "thrown out".
You directed this damning statement toward me.
You are not in heaven.

Have you never read in the 1st and 2nd chapters in the book of Job, how satan gained access to heaven in order to accuse Job?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not in heaven.

Have you never read in the 1st and 2nd chapters in the book of Job, how satan gained access to heaven in order to accuse Job?
the lengths to which you will go to justify your judgment of another's soul is staggering . . .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the lengths to which you will go to justify your judgment of another's soul is staggering . . .
Of course it is always the other guy who is sinning up a storm and seeking to justify his sins...

We never really do take to heart what Jesus is saying in Matthew 7:1-5 and apply the Bible to our own lives....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course, you are exempt from judgment when you accuse another so that he will be subject to judgment apart from the blood of Jesus...Fortunately for you and me, the blood of Jesus does in fact apply to my life and therefore your accusation runs off of me like water off of a duck's back...

And therefore there is no harm done.

However, you will still be held accountable for your attitude which is reminiscent of the devil's attitude in Revelation 12:10-11.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m assuming that since she’s MY granddaughter - she is a Catholic. I would remind her what she was raised knowing – that she was saved at Baptism when she was an infant .

No one is "saved" at baptism.
No one is saved by water.
Salvation only comes by hearing the gospel, and by faith, you are Justified.
So, your granddaughter was lied to, and apparently by you.
So, how many lies is that you've told?
I predict the number is infinite.
But lying to your family while you lie against the Grace of God, is the worst of all.

You are a fool's fool to think that a baby, can be "justified by faith", and born again.
You are the king of fools to lead your own granddaughter into the idea that she is saved by water.
She's not.
She wont be until she's old enough to understand the concept of sin, and from this turn to Christ and BELIEVE.
So, she'll get no help from a totally deceived lying heretic like you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course, you are exempt from judgment when you accuse another so that he will be subject to judgment apart from the blood of Jesus...Fortunately for you and me, the blood of Jesus does in fact apply to my life and therefore your accusation runs off of me like water off of a duck's back...

And therefore there is no harm done.

However, you will still be held accountable for your attitude which is reminiscent of the devil's attitude in Revelation 12:10-11.
Jesus's sacrifice doesn't give you carte blanche to go on sinning with impunity.
you ohave a bizarre view of saving grace.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is "saved" at baptism.
No one is saved by water.
Salvation only comes by hearing the gospel, and by faith, you are Justified.
So, your granddaughter was lied to, and apparently by you.
So, how many lies is that you've told?
I predict the number is infinite.
But lying to your family while you lie against the Grace of God, is the worst of all.

You are a fool's fool to think that a baby, can be "justified by faith", and born again.
You are the king of fools to lead your own granddaughter into the idea that she is saved by water.
She's not.
She wont be until she's old enough to understand the concept of sin, and from this turn to Christ and BELIEVE.
So, she'll get no help from a totally deceived lying heretic like you.
The fact that you LIE about what I said doesn't mean I said it.
In fact - I've spelled it out for you on a few occasions.

We are saved THOUGH the water of Baptism (1 Pet. 3:19-22) - not BY it.
Get your facts straight, son.

By the way - since my granddaughter would have NO hope of being saved before she could consciously decide to follow Christ - does that mean ALL children up to the "age of reason" go to Hell?

I eagerly await your response . . .