JESUS LOVES ME...and I

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Nancy ~ Thank you.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8127-1.jpg
Jesus loves us SO MUCH that he made the round trip from heaven to earth and back again. Decades ago he showed me this picture in a moment of spirit time and said "with this ring I thee wed". The ring represents that round trip.

Reactions: Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
View attachment 4921
Jesus loves us SO MUCH that he made the round trip from heaven to earth and back again. Decades ago he showed me this picture in a moment of spirit time and said "with this ring I thee wed". The ring represents that round trip.
Interesting picture. (At first... maybe your daughter was getting married or something...)

Interesting idea behind the design.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not an idea my friend just my crude attempt to show physically what was seen spiritually, just like all prophecy we interpret what God shows us into words or pictures.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lam 3:21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

Lam 3:22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His Compassions fail not.

Lam 3:23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

I love the Lord. The compassion and mercy He has shown me is overwhelming. His peace, His nourishment. I have hope because He lives.

LoveBeacon

Dec 23, 2018
new york
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greater is He that is in me, then He that is in the world.

This always lifts me up, anytime I let the cares of this world tear me down.

Reading others posts has, also, uplifted my spirit today.

Thanks everyone for what you've shared. :)

In peace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow...Good thread @Taken We need more of this type for sure :) What wonderful and lovely posts here. ♥︎

We often argue about other things, but on the love of the Father and His proof to us, there is no argument!! Praise His name.

I was in awe of God since 4 years old. I wanted Him with me always.
I became a true believer at age 22......I was a Christian for over 20 years before I could finally believe that I was loved and accepted by God.

The 'gospel' I was fed was- " walk straight, do everything right, don't do anything wrong, be perfect as He is perfect, and then God will love you. "

I was brain-washed by this , and believed in an angry tyrant of a God that could only love the "good" people.
( I still find that belief on this Site too now and again.." Do it right and believe it right , or you are lost :D )

Then one glorious year "by faith" I would wake in the morning and before I read the word or prayed or anything, I would say to the Lord.. " I cannot feel your love, but by faith I believe that You love me"

I did this for about ten days...then one day I said it as usual , and wow...His glory filled the bedroom , His amazing love overflowed me..and for the first time ever, I not only knew His love 'by faith', but I actually felt His overpowering love upon me.
That day in the 1980's I knew that I knew , the love that God for His people.
I was still not perfect, I still did not always get everything right.

God IS love...it is His nature....and He is His love has opened our eyes to see, feel and express His love.

Praise God for His amazing grace!

God bless you one and all. And may this season be a season and Christmas to remember. ✟

"Then one glorious year "by faith" I would wake in the morning and before I read the word or prayed or anything, I would say to the Lord.. " I cannot feel your love, but by faith I believe that You love me" <---- has always, and can still be a tough one for me but, I KNOW He loves us...even if we do not "feel" it. When we don't "feel" as though we fit in...He say's we are His ♥

D

Dave L

"Then one glorious year "by faith" I would wake in the morning and before I read the word or prayed or anything, I would say to the Lord.. " I cannot feel your love, but by faith I believe that You love me" <---- has always, and can still be a tough one for me but, I KNOW He loves us...even if we do not "feel" it. When we don't "feel" as though we fit in...He say's we are His ♥
= true love....

Reactions: Nancy

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot tell you the peace I had in the ER early Christmas eve morning when the ER doctor pronounced "you have very enlarged lymph nodes in your lungs and a 3cm mass in one" If the devil in this person was expecting a meltdown theyvgot a large shock. After I had no reaction to her message she turned on her heel and walked away. She seemed to me disappointed.

God will give us an answer of peace when bad news shows up at our door. It is evidence of his love for us.

He shall not be afraid of evil tidings, his heart is fixed trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Egret_0-576x1024.jpg

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greater is He that is in me, then He that is in the world.

This always lifts me up, anytime I let the cares of this world tear me down.

Reading others posts has, also, uplifted my spirit today.

Thanks everyone for what you've shared. :)

In peace

Amen.

Thanks for sharing your words!

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless the Lord and Be joyful to receive His blessings.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am greatly missing one of our major positive praisers... :(

Hope that you are okay @Frank Lee
Wherever you are, and whatever you are doing...one thing I can count on , is that you will be praising your way through it!!

God bless and keep you safe. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..and..having said that...I am missing another solid praiser...our dear friend @amadeus ..he too is posting less and less.

Thank you @Taken for starting this thread..Glad that you rebooted it.

This Site seems to have many, many old, tired, repetitive threads..and less and less people are now posting. :(
I can name about a dozen which have dropped away.....boredom?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...without praise, worship and thanksgiving for the great love of God.. all we have left is dead religion with no relationship.
Many enjoy a relationship with the bible, but hardly ever mention their relationship with Father!! :(

To God be all the glory...for His great love. ✟

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..and..having said that...I am missing another solid praiser...our dear friend @amadeus ..he too is posting less and less.

Thank you @Taken for starting this thread..Glad that you rebooted it.

This Site seems to have many, many old, tired, repetitive threads..and less and less people are now posting. :(
I can name about a dozen which have dropped away.....boredom?

I hear you Helen. I think it could be boredom or it could be that the light joyful spirit that once permeated this forum, has taken a sabbatical I guess :(

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...without praise, worship and thanksgiving for the great love of God.. all we have left is dead religion with no relationship.
Many enjoy a relationship with the bible, but hardly ever mention their relationship with Father!! :(

To God be all the glory...for His great love. ✟

Yes, dead "religion" without praise, worship and thanksgiving.
DRY BONES