Jesus Ministry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry, where does it say it was cancerous? I just see benign

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
sorry, where does it say it was cancerous? I just see benign

The first two files show the left and right side of the thyriod...

Benign on the first, malignant on the second.

Cancer on one side of the thyroid only.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh! I passed right over it when i was looking the first time.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for your encouraging testimonies @Carl Emerson. It's such a blessing to hear the miraculous moves of God working through his children. Who are obedient to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God the Father through his precious Son, our lord Jesus Christ.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought I would give an update on numbers for those who took the time to pray for me. Thank you! And Glory to God The Father through His precious Son The Lord Jesus.

Diagnosis: Prostate cancer metastatic to intrapelvic lymph node.

Prostate antigen test(psa) Blood test

Test one: year and half ago" 70.07

Test two: 7 months ago: 0. 020

Test three weeks ago: 0.20

For reference: The number 10. is a high number needing radiation and or surgery to remove prostate.
The object is to get the number down below 5.

The days of man are numbered by The Lord, and not by man's diagnosis, nor by circumstances.

The Mercy of The Lord endures forever.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have so much rejecting, quenching, unbelief, and rebellion among those who claim to be " christians" today!

This is awesome for in sharing God must receive all the glory!

He has NOT changed, but those who preach and teach the word have failed to take care of the flock.

Woe to the watchman, instead of having beautiful feet for carrying the word they are bringing judgment upon themselves.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for your encouraging testimonies @Carl Emerson. It's such a blessing to hear the miraculous moves of God working through his children. Who are obedient to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God the Father through his precious Son, our lord Jesus Christ.

Honestly I think folks are being robbed of an exciting and fulfilling life by ignoring the call to the harvest.

I am here to encourage others to learn to hear and see what He is doing - being available and letting Him do His thing.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thought I would give an update on numbers for those who took the time to pray for me. Thank you! And Glory to God The Father through His precious Son The Lord Jesus.

Diagnosis: Prostate cancer metastatic to intrapelvic lymph node.

Prostate antigen test(psa) Blood test

Test one: year and half ago" 70.07

Test two: 7 months ago: 0. 020

Test three weeks ago: 0.20

For reference: The number 10. is a high number needing radiation and or surgery to remove prostate.
The object is to get the number down below 5.

The days of man are numbered by The Lord, and not by man's diagnosis, nor by circumstances.

The Mercy of The Lord endures forever.

Excellent confirmation thanks...

Some folks would benefit from seeing your reports if you can photograph them and post them here...

Reactions: Angelina

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ppl who claim to be believers in Christ and followers of God limit HIM is heart wrenching.

Is God not the same that b4 a man was formed He is the Ancient of days?

Can they not see that he changes not nor loses any power?

How can one state THAT ended with the Apostles?

Ye of little faith, why can't you believe?
Does fear stop you in thinking you might look ridiculous?
Or may God will fail to perform through YOU ?

PPL WE HAVE NO TIME TO FEAR MAN FOR HE CAN ONLY KILL THE BODY. THE HARVEST IS WHITE......PRAY...THE LORD SEND IN WORKERS !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many times as Jesus was ministering he said. " As your faith,so be it unto you."
Last week I had been suffering with kidney stones for about 6 months. Horrible unrelenting pain in my right upper back and across my flank.
I also started watching my gr8niece from 2 days a wk to five.

The pain after my 2nd day with a hyper 3 yo was more than I could bear. When she left I began to cry, then cry out to the Lord how bad I was hurting and knowing He is our healing.
I went to sleep.

The next day I got up no pain not even a twinge. It's been over a wk and still no pain Jesus is truly my rock and my sheild!

Reactions: Azim

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Many times as Jesus was ministering he said. " As your faith,so be it unto you."
Last week I had been suffering with kidney stones for about 6 months. Horrible unrelenting pain in my right upper back and across my flank.
I also started watching my gr8niece from 2 days a wk to five.

The pain after my 2nd day with a hyper 3 yo was more than I could bear. When she left I began to cry, then cry out to the Lord how bad I was hurting and knowing He is our healing.
I went to sleep.

The next day I got up no pain not even a twinge. It's been over a wk and still no pain Jesus is truly my rock and my sheild!

Praise God...

His mercies endure forever...

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2000 years ago, if you had witnessed Jesus and his ministry,would you believe then ?

Ppl have increased in number and with that have come many diversified beliefs. Jesus has NOT changed for it is still faith that touches him,our faith causes a move in heaven.

His WORD spoken healed at a distance,his garment carried the esscene of his diety, his shadow passing over stirred a hunger in ppl to have faith and hope.

May he stir us by the sweet Holy Spirit to lay aside doubt,unbelief,and a lack of trust for today could be the last day we have !

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Matthew 9:22
But Jesus, turning and seeing her, said, “Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.” And at once the woman was made well.

Somewhere there is a truth to be seen in this...

I guess the woman was fully believing that if she only could touch Him she would be healed.

So her faith was fully in Him.

But where did this faith come from ???

Faith comes from hearing the Word of Christ.

I believe it to be a gift.

She saw Him, she heard Him, she believed.

Forgive my rambling but I am not comfortable with the theology that attributes faith to the individual because we then open a door for pride and the excesses of the faith healing movement attest to this.

All Glory to Him.

Reactions: Azim and L.A.M.B.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 9:22
But Jesus, turning and seeing her, said, “Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.” And at once the woman was made well.

Somewhere there is a truth to be seen in this...

I guess the woman was fully believing that if she only could touch Him she would be healed.

So her faith was fully in Him.

But where did this faith come from ???

Faith comes from hearing the Word of Christ.

I believe it to be a gift.

She saw Him, she heard Him, she believed.

Forgive my rambling but I am not comfortable with the theology that attributes faith to the individual because we then open a door for pride and the excesses of the faith healing movement attest to this.

All Glory to Him.

Faith is a gift. I believe because He is right here with me, just as He promised.(I must go away...) Apart from Him I can do nothing. I will never be apart from Him,( I will never leave you nor forsake you), just as He promised. All of the gifts are Him in us, if He is truly in us.(Behold I stand at the door and knock...) All Glory, Honor and Praise belong to Him, and Him alone. This was His design, before the foundation of the world, and He has brought it to pass.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Faith is a gift. I believe because He is right here with me, just as He promised.(I must go away...) Apart from Him I can do nothing. I will never be apart from Him,( I will never leave you nor forsake you), just as He promised. All of the gifts are Him in us, if He is truly in us.(Behold I stand at the door and knock...) All Glory, Honor and Praise belong to Him, and Him alone. This was His design, before the foundation of the world, and He has brought it to pass.

Amen to that !!!

Reactions: GTW27

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A good example of this happened to me some years back.

My wife and I visited a church and as I entered the door the Lord gave me a Word for the Pastor before the service started.

The Word deeply impacted the Pastor and He was in tears.

We went again the following week and part way through the service he asked folks to come forward for 'a Word'

Them to my surprise he asked me to come forward and 'prophesy over them'

I was thinking that I could no more do that than fly to the moon.

It felt like a joke - I went up and had nothing to say to 9 out of the 10 who were lined up.

He must have assumed I had some gift that was under my control that I could turn on like a tap.

That is what the presiding theology seems to demand. As if the 'gift' is yours to use.

Teaching around the gifts seems to have become very 'person centred'

Jesus could only do what He saw the father doing.

Folks need to learn how to see what the Spirit is doing first...

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, faith cometh by hearing the word of God,then applying it to and within our lives........

But HE also said that he had given to EVERY MAN A MEASURE OF FAITH.Rms 12:3...........

And WE must also build up that measure of faith by. Jude 1:20 But ye beloved, BUILDING UP YOURSELVES on YOUR most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.

Reactions: Carl Emerson