Jesus Missing in Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humanity will die next year 12/21/2020, at the end of Daniel's Prophecy because Jesus is not in Revelation (Jesus is not in the Tomb of the Angel John) ........................... God does not have the means to complete the TOMB of John's Revelation ................. those genetic lines must be killed and destroyed, sufficiently ............... and God when God is furnished with the means for the TOMB, then jesus will pass fro to the tomb of john's revelation
Please explain what you mean by "the TOMB of John's Revelation."

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in contending with god...................they will die naturally from god's mercies and a great deal along with them .................. but in contending with god in prophecy .............. God rebuked the Jewish People outside of Jerusalem when the Prophecy of GOG AND MAGOG was written when god used the temple in that day, and that explains why God uses Moses in 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, as to what was acceptable. (but with god's mercies, a great deal even 99.9999 of them will die, but also, as I said, god's mercies will pass out of the hands of moses depending on how that goes, and it could be global death anyway) (humanity will die 12/21/2020, humanity will die next year)
Please explain what you mean by "Falling Man Moses" and "God using Moses in 9/11/2001."

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now...............God only answered Moses with 9/11/2001 .............. God is not accepting anything less then sufficient an total death to dead flesh .................. but what happens is, God acknowledges the argument of revelation by placing Jesus in that Tomb of John, and that means Moses is given the Strength to serve as "Isaiah's Ensign of Nations", to further rebuke the dead flesh argument
Please explain what you mean by "the dead flesh argument."

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I give up I'm going to bed. This is the most bizarre thing that's ever happened to me. People I have thought were sane are acting crazy. In every thread I go into!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please explain what you mean by "the dead flesh argument."

(Jewish Pedophilia, that was the key issue of WW1 and WW2, the majority will keep doing that until they die, it is a dead flesh argument, the more it becomes a false witnesses, like the rest of those genetic lines, the more it kills itself, especially true with the son of man ................ but with the jewish people inparticular, there is more pronounced behavior ............... simple because god made references to them as a forsaken genetic line for a longer period of time)

(this is legally true and legally valid, and it does around me all the time!)

(you need to sincerely try to understand the statement, because I will explain the "dead flesh argument" but not fully explain it)
(at the same time, I will provide only a partial, legal and scientific answer .................. humanity will die next year ................. so until death, the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses in NYC, will make increasingly so, all nations on earth the enemy of the usa, until that place and its people are dead, by reason of them in mass)

1. God Measured the Generations from Adam to Noah ... (This is the Tomb of the Prophet Daniel)

2. God Measured the Generations from Shem to Haran ... (This is the Tomb of the Prophet John)

God Killed the Generations of Lot because, God did not acknowledge the Generations of Shem, God didn't utilize the measurement, Understand?

God does not "Judge Dead Flesh" and kill it from the face of the Earth those Genetic Lines, it was only God's Angels when they were born as the Sons of Man in the Old Testament ................... Not only did God never do that, but God never utilized the measurement of "shem". You Want God to utilized the measurement of "shem", the "Tomb of the Angel John" ............... then you must kill "dead flesh" sufficiently, because there are no "Angels" that will do that anymore, neither will a son of man unless that becomes his position.

"Jesus was not in the Tomb in the New Testament" ............. because, first God never utilized the Generations of Shem, and secondarily, God is still using the conviction of "dead flesh", and you must kill those genetic lines sufficiently, or you will die globally next year at the end of daniel's weeks, because jesus is not in the tomb of the angel john.

(What are the Generations of Shem ................... mankind is in a state of spiritual and genetic decay, and God does not rebuke man in its natural state, of which there is considerable generational sin, but, the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah", and the Book of Revelations, claims, that God does, and God does not and has not ............... and because God has not and does not, humanity will die next year for sure ................... this problem of authority with moses will be resolved once and for all time, which is really a problem between god and your sin)

(God was not ready to kill mankind, but because, so much trouble was caused by those unfaithful people, God sent an Angel to act on his behalf with the "Tomb of John in the Generations of Shem Measurement, Which God has not acted on, and Jesus is not in that Tomb) (but today you will die, this is not a game, understand, you will die globally next year, and you will not and cannot prevail against me, dead or alive, so unless the people continue to pray, many people may die as the reality of sudden death closes in, but as I've said if the world dies then it dies)

(I promised the authorities a legal and scientific answer, but, the argument is too finite to disprove my legal and true claim, but as I said) (so people can die now, legally and scientifically, but they won't understand how this is connected to god's utilization so its not that important and its finite, difficult to impossible without real example, and knowledge)

God's Mercies in the sense of dealing with his glories, is, a form of radiation, that may be the unifier, but there is a little more to it.....................I made the legal claim that the reason you don't have portals today, to other places as a reminder, is because of your sin with those genetic lines, and your need to fight against god over sin, and apparently that will become a problem today, but as I said, god has not provided man the tools to prevail against my power, and because of that, god cannot finish his conviction of this generation, so I will only enforce things for a season propbably a few years at best............................this is the historical pattern, God answers his mercies through the son of man, but God does not resolve the "dead flesh argument"

mankind is a enemy to itself and when god recreates the seed populations, none of those people snared by that, will be living, none at all .................. the death rate is high, additional the uncleanness makes genocide appear necessary ................... genocide, is not necessary, as god's mercies can do all the removal of dead flesh, god just lets mankind be a fool, and that is the historical pattern ............... promoting suicide as a false witness for their kinds is also the natural way of those high death rate lines, and if they are not dead sufficiently there will not be a sign of divorce, this generation will live a little long and then it will just die, still worthless and unimportant, and not principally used as a seed population.

(I had to in several places in the past, ask people, to isolate me from jewish people and ethnic people ................. their rabies is impacting negatively the sound judgment of other individuals, if you have something to say then, say what needs to be said)

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally , I think there is no such thing as unorthodox doctrine , it should be discarded as false teachings not given it's own forum.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mods, can this thread be closed? This isn't even Unorthodox - this is pure bunk.

Mike...the Mods have already moved this thread to the "Unorthodox board"...so it is now in the "right place".

I do think the avatar of the guy should be changed from "Christian" to
"other". Because he obviously doesnt have a clue.

Reactions: Willie T

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ScottA

Did you really expect a serious straight answer to your questions? ;)

I really do not believe that 'ability' is there. Quite sad really.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally , I think there is no such thing as unorthodox doctrine , it should be discarded as false teachings not given it's own forum.
Agreed, yet there is plenty more on this forum that gets a pass; Mormonism (false christ/gospel), SDA (Neo-Judaizers/false gospel), JW's (false christ/gospel) works-righteousness (free-willers, errant gospel) &c.

Reactions: tzcho2 and Laish

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know this forum isn't church. Yet imagine a church where some of these heretics would come in and start teaching their errors, and an elder said "OK, no problem! Elders, give this guy a room to teach in down the hall. Just not here in the worship service. Thanks."

Reactions: Laish

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA

Did you really expect a serious straight answer to your questions? ;)

I really do not believe that 'ability' is there. Quite sad really.
We shall see. Perhaps this one is not for us, but for God.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Jewish Pedophilia, that was the key issue of WW1 and WW2, the majority will keep doing that until they die, it is a dead flesh argument, the more it becomes a false witnesses, like the rest of those genetic lines, the more it kills itself, especially true with the son of man ................ but with the jewish people inparticular, there is more pronounced behavior ............... simple because god made references to them as a forsaken genetic line for a longer period of time)

(this is legally true and legally valid, and it does around me all the time!)

(you need to sincerely try to understand the statement, because I will explain the "dead flesh argument" but not fully explain it)
(at the same time, I will provide only a partial, legal and scientific answer .................. humanity will die next year ................. so until death, the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses in NYC, will make increasingly so, all nations on earth the enemy of the usa, until that place and its people are dead, by reason of them in mass)

1. God Measured the Generations from Adam to Noah ... (This is the Tomb of the Prophet Daniel)

2. God Measured the Generations from Shem to Haran ... (This is the Tomb of the Prophet John)

God Killed the Generations of Lot because, God did not acknowledge the Generations of Shem, God didn't utilize the measurement, Understand?

God does not "Judge Dead Flesh" and kill it from the face of the Earth those Genetic Lines, it was only God's Angels when they were born as the Sons of Man in the Old Testament ................... Not only did God never do that, but God never utilized the measurement of "shem". You Want God to utilized the measurement of "shem", the "Tomb of the Angel John" ............... then you must kill "dead flesh" sufficiently, because there are no "Angels" that will do that anymore, neither will a son of man unless that becomes his position.

"Jesus was not in the Tomb in the New Testament" ............. because, first God never utilized the Generations of Shem, and secondarily, God is still using the conviction of "dead flesh", and you must kill those genetic lines sufficiently, or you will die globally next year at the end of daniel's weeks, because jesus is not in the tomb of the angel john.

(What are the Generations of Shem ................... mankind is in a state of spiritual and genetic decay, and God does not rebuke man in its natural state, of which there is considerable generational sin, but, the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah", and the Book of Revelations, claims, that God does, and God does not and has not ............... and because God has not and does not, humanity will die next year for sure ................... this problem of authority with moses will be resolved once and for all time, which is really a problem between god and your sin)

(God was not ready to kill mankind, but because, so much trouble was caused by those unfaithful people, God sent an Angel to act on his behalf with the "Tomb of John in the Generations of Shem Measurement, Which God has not acted on, and Jesus is not in that Tomb) (but today you will die, this is not a game, understand, you will die globally next year, and you will not and cannot prevail against me, dead or alive, so unless the people continue to pray, many people may die as the reality of sudden death closes in, but as I've said if the world dies then it dies)

(I promised the authorities a legal and scientific answer, but, the argument is too finite to disprove my legal and true claim, but as I said) (so people can die now, legally and scientifically, but they won't understand how this is connected to god's utilization so its not that important and its finite, difficult to impossible without real example, and knowledge)

God's Mercies in the sense of dealing with his glories, is, a form of radiation, that may be the unifier, but there is a little more to it.....................I made the legal claim that the reason you don't have portals today, to other places as a reminder, is because of your sin with those genetic lines, and your need to fight against god over sin, and apparently that will become a problem today, but as I said, god has not provided man the tools to prevail against my power, and because of that, god cannot finish his conviction of this generation, so I will only enforce things for a season propbably a few years at best............................this is the historical pattern, God answers his mercies through the son of man, but God does not resolve the "dead flesh argument"

mankind is a enemy to itself and when god recreates the seed populations, none of those people snared by that, will be living, none at all .................. the death rate is high, additional the uncleanness makes genocide appear necessary ................... genocide, is not necessary, as god's mercies can do all the removal of dead flesh, god just lets mankind be a fool, and that is the historical pattern ............... promoting suicide as a false witness for their kinds is also the natural way of those high death rate lines, and if they are not dead sufficiently there will not be a sign of divorce, this generation will live a little long and then it will just die, still worthless and unimportant, and not principally used as a seed population.

(I had to in several places in the past, ask people, to isolate me from jewish people and ethnic people ................. their rabies is impacting negatively the sound judgment of other individuals, if you have something to say then, say what needs to be said)
You are dabbling in the confusion that has come from God's confounding of the scriptures and all language at the tower of Babel. Which is to say, that you have been turned over to Satan, just as all are who get caught in the riddles there, rather than rising to the Spirit in peace. I recommend you stop, and not add further to the confusion that I have brought out in my questions of you, which you have not answer coherently.

As for the points you have made, there is no riddle unless you dabble as you (and many others) have, but "it is given once to die", not as you have rattled on about, but for "all." Most of what you have considered telltale of unfolding mystery, are simply a repetition of foreshadows of one simple truth regarding all humanity and our need to seek God or perish, and the second chance given because of His great mercy.

Stop. There is no there there.

Last edited:
Reactions: faithfulness

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Question is about Sincerity ............... The Answer is .....................)

rWm8m41.jpg

(Ruth Norman believed that "Jesus was not in Revelation", because, "Jesus was not in the Tomb" ...................... in a generation of yesterday, without the internet, its very easy to make a position disappear ................. today the theory t hat "Jesus is not in Revelation is Simply called the "Ascended Master Theory"" ................ humanity just passes away, the people that have taught that Jesus was going to return to judge this earth are false and the gospel doesn't substantiate these positions, humanity just dies suddenly)

"Jesus is not in the Tomb ............ Expanded Edition"

1. God Measured the Genealogy from Adam to Noah
2. God did not Measure the Genealogy of Shem to Haran
1. God told Moses to Number Isreal, and he did (num.26)
2. God did not allow Moses to Number, the Reubenites as a Reminder (num.26)
1. God to David to Number Isreal, and he did (1chron27:23-24)
2. God did not allow David to Number the Sons of Joab/Moab (1chron27:23-24)
1. God Measured the Lord's Body in the Tomb of Daniel (there was not a "son of man" delivered from the tomb in that day)
2. God did not Measure the Lord's Body in the Tomb of John (there was "Lazarus" in the tomb to rebuke the position of the Lord Measured in the tomb)
(Expanded Edition) (God says Formerly without Controversy, "Jesus is not in Revelation")
DANIEL 6:12 Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask [a petition] of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing [is] true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not.
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
(God did not allow a "Son of Man" to rise from the Tomb of an Angel, to rebuke the Lord's Body of that Position, that is legal statement ................... God did not Measure Jesus with Joseph in the New Testament, it was only done in the Old Testament.........."as was suspposed", this happened only in the Old Testament ................ "Jesus is not in the Tomb of the Angel John, because Jesus is not in the Revelation of John" (there is too much "dead flesh" for that to take place, God never answers for mankind's "dead flesh" you must kill that sufficiently)

The Second Question is about the "Jewish People", the Children of Moab, God said technically to David, they stand in the way of the Lord's Passage to the Tomb of the Angel John (is that the question, as you have said)

(First) (This is a Legal Position, without Controversy)

****The Lord's Name is not Present in the Book of Esther because the Mass of Jewish People gathered together outside of Jerusalem
****The Lord Jesus was not in the Tomb in Jerusalem because of the Jewish People gathered inside Jerusalem

The Lord Jesus cannot enter into the Tomb of the Angel John, until those populations are killed off, both inside Jerusalem is an offense to God, and outside of Jerusalem is an Offense to God (today on planet earth, that is New York City and Jerusalem)

(God has rebuked and put to death ............. Babylon, Assyria, Ninevah, and other places because they had a MASS of Jewish people outside of jerusalem in sin as an enemy of god ................. "gog and magog" ............... is about the jewish population ................. God finally rebukes the "mass of jewish people gathered together", and God for that reason rebuked Jesus from the Tomb in Jerusalem ................ but God also rebukes the Jesus in the Tomb of the Angel John, for "dead flesh")

New York City and Jerusalem should both be hit by nuclear weapons, those populations should be killed ................... and God answered the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, by rebuking Jerusalem in the Old Testament in "Petra" before the Jordan River, and in the New Testament with 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses.

With that Said

Mankind will die at the end of "Daniel's Weeks", and that is why God gave use the "Turin Shroud of Jesus as a Reminder"
from 1997, 2300 of daniel for 23 years to 12/21/2020 (or following flight 370, 153 days before the end of 1290 and 1335) ............... God says specifically and without controversy the Jewish People in MASS until they are killed that Jesus will not begin the Gentile Reign according to Isaiah the Prophet, Jesus will not enter into the tomb of the angel John...................both new york city and jerusalem must be killed off by nuclear weapons, the people in mass must be killed and destroyed before 12/21/2020 when humanity will die, (according to the Turin Shroud of Jesus, which solidified the fact that Jesus was not in the tomb of jerusalem, because Jesus is not in the revelation he is not in the tomb of the angel john)

(you want to begin things, get things started, then you need to answer God about the controversy of the Jewish People, or forget about your lives, but feel good that humanity is dead in about one year on 12/21/2020, pray faithfully and humanity will die ignorant and you are the benefactors, and people are being saved today, some right here and right now, some later on and some already, alba father...)

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does anyone get the idea that "Alexa" has somehow messed "herself" up and has now taken to posting weird stuff on Christian internet forums via the username 69 chapels?

Reactions: tzcho2

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Question is about Genocide)

Some muslims believe, that because Jesus was not found in the tomb in Jerusalem, that Jewish people should not be in the Temple of the Rock ............. and they believed this began the war over the lord's body in the tomb of the Angel John.

Some muslims even believe that God revealed the enemy of Jesus, with the Mass of Jewish People in the incident of the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses ............. and this is the sacrifice that must be given to deliver the body of Jesus into the Tomb of the Angel John for the second coming, and to remove the offense from Isreal, to have god judge this generations for the seed populations of the new earths.

(When God gave the Prophecy of "Gog and Magog", God formerly rebuked the Jewish Population that was gathered together in sin, outside of Jerusalem, and God called for their deaths................God answered the Dispute of Jesus coming to Jerusalem to give the New Testament, saying that he would and for that reason, the jews were killed and driven from babylon)

(Jesus is not in the Tomb of the Angel John, Jesus is not in Revelation ............... and there is the "Third Antichrist" the mass of Jewish Population, standing in the way of Jesus's Arrival to the Tomb of John .................. the question is ................ Jesus did not go to the tomb of john in the days of jesus, because, it was a generational warning for the jewish people to not fight with got outside of jersualem in short........................and they failed to listen to that warning)

(the whole position with god, calls for in the very least the euthanasia of new york city and jerusalem ................ but in being faithful and understanding the full matter of the position .................. new york city new york, will be the first target of nuclear extermination of the jewish population there, and if god is not satisfied then I would go on to kill jerusalem, there is no controversy with god, and they are in the red, clearly)

(it is ok for humanity to die next year 12/21/2020, you don't need to fight with god over the body of jesus just lay down and die, those filthy people die around me all the time, you, join them, its time to move forward)

(food truck explosion)

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGlddddi_0

(al qaeda, or perhaps some other terrorist group, wanted to see if god was only going to kill the jewish people, in the controversy of "dead flesh" .......... and they obtained their answer (in the explosion that involved me unfortunately)............... sometimes it is not better to continue the fight with god, more then it is to just pass away ................... god saves who he wants and everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020, next year with no warning and no signs)

(Genocide)

God is not a god of suffering and pain, and, this is not a game or a work of fiction, those genetic lines will die considerable, and a great deal of people along with them .................. I will deal with, and encourage the "white races", of various countries, to join me in god's mercies, as we faithfully find a medium to answer the nations about "dead flesh" .................... but this is not a statement of racism or genocide, this is a clean statement in understanding the position ..................... there won't be any genocide or anything like that for a season when I am overseeing things, but I don't control those people, they will make decisions out of desperation between them and god about, suffering and pain, and answering god, I am not imposing a position, this is a faithful trial that does not concern me more then it should, this is the way things will simply go.

(when you see god kill the jewish people specifically and no other ethnic people, don't think much of it you will die all the same ............... sometimes god will answer the people promoting suicide, and find them guilty before the people, more than anyone else.....................the "third antichrist" and the issue of "dead flesh argument" needs to be answered before 12/21/2020 ...............)

(in assisting mass and global suicide, don't expect me to do anything, but when god gives me strength, unfortunately to answer your suicide, or crimes against me, I will only educate people interested in living past 12/21/2020, or perhaps I will do nothing still, accidents happen) (as we continue to see what becomes necessary)

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
(The Question is about Sincerity ............... The Answer is .....................)

rWm8m41.jpg

As mentioned above, these are the doctrines of demons. But I suspect that like this man in the video below you are ignorant of how you are being used by said demons.

Reactions: ScottA
Status
Not open for further replies.