Jesus : our Sanctification... 1 Corinthians 1:30

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Jesus is our Sanctification.

Do you have Him in you? Are you born again?
So, when we are "In Christ", we are as sanctified as God Himself.

= "as Jesus is.... so are the born again IN this World".

Now, before you pop a cork, let me detail that for you.. Reader.

Our Discipleship, is not our sanctification, its our discipleship.
Our Salvation is not our Discipleship...
A lot of Christians confuse Salvation with their Discipleship, and that leads to Legalism, or "trying to stay saved by SELF effort".
However......They are not the same.
Salvation is God offering His forgiveness and righteousness to YOU, as Christ on the Cross... This is "the gift of salvation", and "the gift of righteousness".
Discipleship is you presenting your body and behavior back to God as your discipleship, subsequent to you being SANCTIFIED by the Blood of Jesus as a Son/Daughter of God, - Born again.

Discipleship has no effect on being "made Righteous', because JESUS is our entire sanctification, as "born again".
The born again have this as proven by the born again being "IN CHRIST". ... See reader, you could not have any SIN, and be "in Christ".
We are "made righteous", so, we can't become more righteous, but we can exist in renewed mind perfection as a disciple, which is to have the mind of Christ = which is to walk in the Spirit.

Spiritual Fruit coming out of you comes from the renewed mind, through Christ.
Confessing and repenting, comes out of the carnal "un-renewed" mind issue, through You.

To become "perfected", and exist as "the fullness of the Stature of Christ" is not found by doing deeds, its only found by having a perfectly renewed Mind that always and only reflects God's perspective of who we are as a born again NEW CREATION, made so by God Himself.

Notice that the NT teaches you that you please God by "faith", and that faith isn't deeds and works...but rather its found in perfected understanding.,
= renewed MIND..
That is the REAL walk of Faith, and when you exist in this revelation knowledge of who you have become as a "New Creation IN CHRIST"...., then you are now existing in the renewed mind, which is to walk in the Spirit.

Reader, the "Helmet of Salvation" is the correct understanding of being "made righteous", or having become "the righteousness of God in Christ".
If you dont have this piece of God's armor figured out and on your head then DECEIVERS will get in your head and their false gospel and false theology will become your helmet.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Jesus is our Sanctification.

Do you have Him in you? Are you born again?
So, when we are "In Christ", we are as sanctified as God Himself.

= "as Jesus is.... so are the born again IN this World".

Now, before you pop a cork, let me detail that for you.. Reader.

Our Discipleship, is not our sanctification, its our discipleship.
Our Salvation is not our Discipleship...
A lot of Christians confuse Salvation with their Discipleship, and that leads to Legalism, or "trying to stay saved by SELF effort".
However......They are not the same.
Salvation is God offering His forgiveness and righteousness to YOU, as Christ on the Cross... This is "the gift of salvation", and "the gift of righteousness".
Discipleship is you presenting your body and behavior back to God as your discipleship, subsequent to you being SANCTIFIED by the Blood of Jesus as a Son/Daughter of God, - Born again.

Discipleship has no effect on being "made Righteous', because JESUS is our entire sanctification, as "born again".
The born again have this as proven by the born again being "IN CHRIST". ... See reader, you could not have any SIN, and be "in Christ".
We are "made righteous", so, we can't become more righteous, but we can exist in renewed mind perfection as a disciple, which is to have the mind of Christ = which is to walk in the Spirit.

Spiritual Fruit coming out of you comes from the renewed mind, through Christ.
Confessing and repenting, comes out of the carnal "un-renewed" mind issue, through You.

To become "perfected", and exist as "the fullness of the Stature of Christ" is not found by doing deeds, its only found by having a perfectly renewed Mind that always and only reflects God's perspective of who we are as a born again NEW CREATION, made so by God Himself.

Notice that the NT teaches you that you please God by "faith", and that faith isn't deeds and works...but rather its found in perfected understanding.,
= renewed MIND..
That is the REAL walk of Faith, and when you exist in this revelation knowledge of who you have become as a "New Creation IN CHRIST"...., then you are now existing in the renewed mind, which is to walk in the Spirit.

Reader, the "Helmet of Salvation" is the correct understanding of being "made righteous", or having become "the righteousness of God in Christ".
If you dont have this piece of God's armor figured out and on your head then DECEIVERS will get in your head and their false gospel and false theology will become your helmet.
All Christians are sanctified and receive salvation through Jesus sir. However, obedience to the doing of God's will is the only way to salvation, our choice Mat 7:21

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All Christians are sanctified and receive salvation through Jesus sir. However, obedience to the doing of God's will is the only way to salvation, our choice Mat 7:21

Jesus is Salvation.
Our obedience required to receive God's Salvation is to Believe, and be born again.

"The work of God, is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

This is the "obedience" required., as to OBEY the Gospel, is to BELIEVE IT.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is Salvation.
Our obedience required to receive God's Salvation is to Believe, and be born again.

That is correct, Behold!

John 6:29

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."

The Law keepers by their own efforts will not accept it.

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is correct, Behold!

John 6:29

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."

The Law keepers by their own efforts will not accept it.

Trying to do good works and be good, because a person believes that God will accept them to begin with if they try to do all that..., is what an Unbeliever believes... and the Born again, who has broken faith..believes that if they do good, and try to be good and try to confess all the sin they can remember, that this is how they keep themselves saved.

In both cases, there is NO FAITH IN CHRIST., but in the believer's case, they BELIEVE that what they are trying to DO , is "salvation">
Its actually denying the Cross., because God does not accept any of our works to save us or keep us saved.

ONLY JESUS SAVES..

John 14:6

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is Salvation.

You believe there is one God do you? You are doing quite well, keep in mind however that even the demons believe and shudder. James 2:19

Doing God's will is what separates us Be, it determines who will be judged to be the sheep and the goats.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are doing quite well, but even the demons believe and shudder. Jas 2:19 Remember for salvation one must do the will of God. Mat 7:21-23

There was no "will of God" that is the Cross of Christ and Jesus hanging on it yet in Matthew 7.

Try again.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Messianic
Thank you sir, it reads in Mat 7:21: Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. So why did you indicate that the will of God is not a requirement for salvation Be?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Thank you sir, it reads in Mat 7:21: Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. So why did you indicate that the will of God is not a requirement for salvation Be?

The will of God is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent,

This is to "obey the Gospel" and that is the commandment that GOD requires that you do, if you want to go to heaven.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The will of God is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent,

This is to "obey the Gospel" and that is the commandment that GOD requires that you do, if you want to go to heaven.
So you think they did all those things in Jesus' name because they did not believe in him. I see. Best take the Bible as a whole sir so you don't lose your talent to one who has more.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you think they did all those things in Jesus' name because they did not believe in him. I see. Best take the Bible as a whole sir so you don't lose your talent to one who has more.

Being born again, happens after the Cross of Christ.

Jesus has to die for your sin, before God can save you, as the Cross is the means that God offers to do it.

So, if a person is not born again, but they try to keep the commandments, then its meaningless regarding them going to heaven, as they're not going.

Commandment keeping does not save you.
Water baptism does not save you.

Only Jesus saves.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Jesus saves.

“And you, who were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish, and without charge in His sight, if indeed you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:21-23)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“And you, who were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish, and without charge in His sight, if indeed you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:21-23)

Let me show you how to understand your verse.

You will "be presented" ...your verse says...... and that is the Judgement seat Of Christ.
And for you to meet that situation "without blemish".... would be as Paul said.....of himself...>"i have kept the faith". 'therefore there is waiting for me a Crown of Righteousness""

So, this is a true situation, and for the person who has never had a faith crisis, or backslid.. or "never moved away from the hope of the gospel"........ not even once, then they get that reward.

There is also another way to get it.... and its given to the person who deeply years for Christ to come back soon.
This is their heart song, their deepest desire .

Paul was both.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you how to understand your verse.

“…I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.” (Jeremiah 23:30-31)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“…I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.” (Jeremiah 23:30-31)

Im not a OT prophet., so, your aim fell short.
Rightly dividing the word, kinda matters, but, dont let that keep you from being yourself., Michiah-Imla.