Jesus : our Sanctification... 1 Corinthians 1:30

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So then a New Testament prophet
Honestly, i can't even relate what you wrote to what i posted.

It doesn't make any sense., actually.

See, there is a Bema Seat, and you are going to it, if you are born again.
You'll be judged, for the work you did for God and Christ, based on Heart Motive.
You wont be judged for sin after you die, if you are born again, as The Cross has satisfied that situation, already.

So, there are rewards to be given to believers, as well as an inheritance.

And as i showed you...... there is a "Crown" that is given, and its a rare one.
There is also a special reward for Martyr's.
Many things like this, come later.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born again, happens after the Cross of Christ.

Jesus has to die for your sin, before God can save you, as the Cross is the means that God offers to do it.

So, if a person is not born again, but they try to keep the commandments, then its meaningless regarding them going to heaven, as they're not going.

Commandment keeping does not save you.
Water baptism does not save you.

Only Jesus saves.
Yes, not counting Jesus, the first born again Christians happened on Pentecost of the year 33 CE, which was after Jesus' death as you said Be.

All who receive salvation are saved through that sacrifice, again as you stated. Only those who do the will of God will however receive salvation, based upon their capability however. You are working as we have discussed, and you admitted to, yet are promoting to others that all they have to do is believe. That is not a Bible teaching, and you hypocritically teach others not what you do sir.

I teach very differently,. I say you have to obey the Gospel of Christ for salvation, as see at 2 Thes 1:6-9 So if I am wrong, am I any less saved for obeying the Law of the Christ? I think not.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I teach very differently,. I say you have to obey the Gospel of Christ

To "Obey the Gospel" is to believe it.

Those who are dealt with by 2 Thess 1: 8 didn't believe it......that is to not obey it.

The Gospel is that Christ came, lived, died for your sin, rose again, .. according to "Paul's Gospel".... and all that believe in Him by faith.....have OBEYED the Gospel.

If you dont believe the Gospel, you have not obeyed it and you are here..........

John 3:36

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To "Obey the Gospel" is to believe it.

Those who are dealt with by 2 Thess 1: 8 didn't believe it......that is to not obey it.

The Gospel is that Christ came, lived, died for your sin, rose again, .. according to "Paul's Gospel".... and all that believe in Him by faith.....have OBEYED the Gospel.

If you dont believe the Gospel, you have not obeyed it and you are here..........

John 3:36
Not at all sir, most people believe in Jesus, but few obey him. There is no shame in not understanding words Be, that is why there have been many dictionaries produced. I will certainly agree with you that if you don't believe the gospel, you certainly will not obey it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not at all sir, most people believe in Jesus,

Not "believe in Jesus".....as the Devil. believes, and Billions of water baptized hell bound people "believe".

Im not talking about that religious nonsense, , nor is God.

This is to believe.

= Jesus said....>"you must be born again"

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not "believe in Jesus".....as the Devil. believes, and Billions of water baptized hell bound people "believe".

Im not talking about that religious nonsense, , nor is God.

This is to believe.

= Jesus said....>"you must be born again"
Not to the crowds he didn't now did he. We cannot choose to be born again, God chooses that sir.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not to the crowds he didn't now did he. We cannot choose to be born again, God chooses that sir.

"faith comes by hearing"....

God does not hear for you.
You do that, and then you believe the Gospel.

You need to throw John Calvin's "no free will" "God chose you mother to go to Hell".....demonic theology in the trash can and burn it, Robert.