Jesus said, you will be hated by all men for My name's sake.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world hates us because darkness cannot comprehend the light, it cannot stand the light, they hate us coz the devil hates God and the light and we come in our fathers name coz we are bout our fathers business and the devil is manifest through the world, when they crucified jesus and stoned stephen they were gnashing their teeth. but jesus said forgive dem lord 4 they know not wat they do, they know not wat they do so forgive dem and be of good cheer!! for blessed are tho's who are hated 4 Christ's sake.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing people he never existed. I love this quote because it’s so true.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am really hurting for my brother in Christ's sake. They really slammed him (Luke P., yet again) on the show tonight.

He took it like a real man of the Lord; but I know that he is hurting because they really attempted to destroy his honour in this last episode.

I pray for him that he will come out of this as the head and not the tail, in Jesus' Name.
Is the actor who plays him really a Christian?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke P., the believer of the Bachelorette series (edit: on television), has been touted as the one that "you love to hate."

It is written,

Jhn 15:17, These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Jhn 15:18, If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Jhn 15:19, If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Jhn 15:20, Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
Jhn 15:21, But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
Jhn 15:22, If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
Jhn 15:23, He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
Jhn 15:24, If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

and,

1Jo 3:11, For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
1Jo 3:12, Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
1Jo 3:13, Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
1Jo 3:14,We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
1Jo 3:15, Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

I think that the fact that Luke P. is hated, is indeed a proof that the words of Jesus and the apostle John are true.

I have not watched this show recently - I watched it a few times with my family a few years ago. Is Luke a Christian?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would guess that the worst of the hate is coming sooner rather than later according to what I see around me today. I live in what has been called the "Bible Belt" but that is an old designation applied to this region first quite a few years ago. Oklahoma to me, is not worse than California was to me when I was growing up in that state and only visited wonderful beautiful Oklahoma once in a great while. Of course I was young and naive in those days but even the superficial appearance has diminished if you get my drift.

Long ago [early 1970's] I worked in the city of San Francisco but even then I would not have lived there. Now, even Oklahoma City is seemingly a hell hole to me. Help us dear Lord! Where is the love of God in people?

I think persecution is at our doorstep. The Pastor who was held in Turkey for 2 years said he could not believe how far America had fallen in just the few years he was gone. He said he sees persecution coming.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think persecution is at our doorstep. The Pastor who was held in Turkey for 2 years said he could not believe how far America had fallen in just the few years he was gone. He said he sees persecution coming.
I believe these are things that have to happen in order for the second coming to happen, I feel this.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe these are things that have to happen in order for the second coming to happen, I feel this.
The Church really started to grow when the early Christians were persecuted in Jerusalem and had to flee for their lives, taking the gospel message with them and passing it on, and passing it on etc.

We have had a long time of acceptance but things are already beginning to turn against Christians in the west. But we have Christians from other countries arriving on our shores and seeking asylum from persecution and bringing with them the gospel message.

Reactions: bbyrd009

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, Quote that for us real quick if you would, ty
All of the wicked and deviant filth will be taken out by the Lion, there is no need to worry. All the Hollywood whores and pimps will be taken out and sent to their master, where they will suffer eternally.

P.S. is English your 1st language?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
All of the wicked and deviant filth will be taken out by the Lion, there is no need to worry. All the Hollywood whores and pimps will be taken out and sent to their master, where they will suffer eternally.

P.S. is English your 1st language?
so, no Quote, right?
Dont you wonder why such a supposedly basic concept cant be Quoted one single time, JP?
It becomes easier to pose as superior by putting me down than sticking to the subject here?

wadr it is bc you have jumped to a conclusion that you cannot support, so you have to add to Scripture in order to say it, i think. I know its popular though. Prolly just not true, at least in the manner that the saying invokes. The wicked and deviant filth thus become revealed, see, as soon as we point our fingers i guess

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, no Quote, right?
Dont you wonder why such a supposedly basic concept cant be Quoted one single time, JP?
It becomes easier to pose as superior by putting me down than sticking to the subject here?

wadr it is bc you have jumped to a conclusion that you cannot support, so you have to add to Scripture in order to say it, i think. I know its popular though. Prolly just not true, at least in the manner that the saying invokes. The wicked and deviant filth thus become revealed, see, as soon as we point our fingers i guess
I wasn’t trying to put you down, I’m sorry if I implied that, I was asking if English is your first language, because I’m not understanding what your saying, is all.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing people he never existed. I love this quote because it’s so true.
i used to, but after all the devil does not "exist" anyway, and imo the saying occludes satan appears as an angel of light to those who seek to save their souls too

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I wasn’t trying to put you down, I’m sorry if I implied that, I was asking if English is your first language, because I’m not understanding what your saying, is all.
i just asked for the relevant Quote? Dunno if we are proceeding from, Isaiah is it? Or the Rev? Seems like maybe a ref in Ecclesiasticus too