Jesus's Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is making a list of all the people to take with Him in the "Rapture":

1 Thessalonians 4:17
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

This will happen with the aliens who Jesus will take humans with to populate a New Earth (planet).

Only those whose names are on the list can go with Jesus and the aliens in this Rapture event.

Not sure what you’re smoking, but it must be some good stuff!

is his user name really tang?

Beverly hillbillies
Granny says I’m gonna smoke some crawdads but first I need a little pot!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture is a fundamentalist fantasy!

a novelty from the spooks inhabiting the “burned over district” in the 1800’s

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? You think aliens are demonic?

Well some aliens are demonic and angelic. but whether there is life on some other planet in the universe, we have no empirical evidence and the Bible says nothing. so when the bible is silent we should be as well.

But this one thing I do know. If there is a visitor from another planet or claims to come from another planet, and I get to see them up close, I will ask just one question: Who is Lord? If they do not answer jesus then I know they are demons! Why?

Phil. 2:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Heaven here is plural so any entity that does not declare Jesus is Lord who has come from the heavens is EVIL!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well some aliens are demonic and angelic. but whether there is life on some other planet in the universe, we have no empirical evidence and the Bible says nothing. so when the bible is silent we should be as well.

But this one thing I do know. If there is a visitor from another planet or claims to come from another planet, and I get to see them up close, I will ask just one question: Who is Lord? If they do not answer jesus then I know they are demons! Why?

Phil. 2:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Heaven here is plural so any entity that does not declare Jesus is Lord who has come from the heavens is EVIL!

Good ones
Also jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

he dwelt here on earth, so us people are only here

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good ones
Also jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

he dwelt here on earth, so us people are only here

I do not know what you are trying to say.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You like exegesis

How about this one? Sealed

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no people on other planets or in space on here on earth

Christ dwelt among us, he dwelt here on planet earth, so people are only here

I tend to agree, but I cannot be so arrogant to say that absolutely. god said nothing about it so it is none of our business if He created other planets with life on them.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a human on Earth currently alive that has made a Covenant with God that governments and the United Nations KNOWS about but is keeping secret from the public

It involves the aliens and rapture

beans

there is only one covenant
Christ is the mediator

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is making a list of all the people to take with Him in the "Rapture":

1 Thessalonians 4:17
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

This will happen with the aliens who Jesus will take humans with to populate a New Earth (planet).

Only those whose names are on the list can go with Jesus and the aliens in this Rapture event.

What "rapture"? Where's that written?

What I see there in 1 Thessalonians 4 is the phrase "caught up" from the Greek word harpazo, which means to seize.

Will the angels that come to earth in our near future with the dragon when they are cast out of Heaven by the war of Revelation 12:7-9, could those be your "aliens"?? Could be. So who will that "dragon" be?