Jews Face a Double Standard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
tim_from_pa;67709]By Esau.... nice ad lib there. My bible must have missed that. (1611 KJV)[/QUOTE]Esau is Jacob/Israel twin brother so the Jews are "Abraham said:
Now here Jesus says that Abraham's children who are His sheep- Israel would do the works of Abraham and not seek to kill him, but these "jews" are Abraham's seed, this is only possible and because they were never in captivity if they were decended from Esau which they were for Herod the Pharisees, the scribes, those who call them selves "Jews" who killed Christ were from Esau/Edom. And our Lord identifies them as such.Let's test that by scripture, shall we since I am a man who reads it straightforward:
And they made proclamation throughout Judah and Jerusalem unto all the children of the captivity, that they should gather themselves together unto Jerusalem;And that whosoever would not come within three days, according to the counsel of the princes and the elders, all his substance should be forfeited, and himself separated from the congregation of those that had been carried away.Then all the men of Judah and Benjamin gathered themselves together unto Jerusalem within three days.
The "Jews" were never in captivity, Judah and Israel were.
And again,He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
That's right they did not recieve him but His own did not murder Him.Because as Jesus said (speaking of the children of Israel)
Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Yes.
And in the end times these same people will have a change of heart as prophesied in Zechariah:
Yes but not the "jews" that is impossible as the truth is not in them and they are not Israel.
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Ans Israel and Judah did mourn, as one mourneth his only son, and felt guilt and bitterness, but not the "Jews" read what they say about Jesus and Christians in their Talmud.
How can we be sure that some of his own people pierced him?Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
John 19:7 "The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God"
Song and dance all you like, but I made my case and careful observation will show these are not parables nor taken out of context.
I think you should reconsider your position prayerfully.
So.... seeing this error in the church, Satan as usual comes as an angel of Light and then asks "why not make Judah lost as well? Just say the Jews are not Judah." And then the pendulum swings the other way without regard for anything in the middle. The bottom line: nobody wants to be a conformist in the slightest detail. However, saying something opposite is a conformist---- a negative conformist. People always have to swing to one extreme or the other, never a middle ground in these things. I've proven to any biblical satisfaction that the Jews are Judah and yet there are some that song and dance around that scripture and I suspect just to be at odds because the mainline teaches it. well, sometimes the mainliners are correct. Read my online book below Judah's Sceptre Joseph's Birthright. Section 1 chapter nine Rev. Allen makes a very good SCRIPTURAL case for the Jews being Judah. Oh to go back to the days when preachers were once humble and unassuming like him and not call one names because they did not agree with their teaching! (I'm turning around and dropping my pants again.)
biggrin.gif
The Jews say they are not Judah, the Jews say they follw the Talmud not the bible and they ay they are decended from the Pharisees and all true Christians know via the Word of God that this is true, and the sure words of Jesus Christ Himself tells us.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Let me explain this as far as this site in concerned today's Jews are Judah we do not adhere to any Anti Semitic babbling present all the technical language and twisting of scripture you like the bible says Israel is separate from Judah in scripture after scripture after scripture you can never prove Judah is Christian because it hasn't happened yet. one represents Christian nations (Israel) and Judah represents today's Jews all over the World now whether or not you deem that the correct technical term is of little concern it is the accepted termenolgy to make my point ... they are the two sticks of Eze. all your dictionary explanations and facts from men's books mean little when it doesn't align with scripture you don't seem to like to answer questions much just state your facts ....I will ask again if they are the Same why are they always seperate in the scriptures ...Answer they are not the same.... The Jews in Israel are from all over the world just like the ones in the states and other countries there are more than one branch of Judism ...there is a rement that preserves the Law ..like it or not .... and you trying to squeeze everyone into one small lke group ,that are all the same ..This is Anti sementism and not acceptable here

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
(Christina;67769)
The Jews in Israel are from all over the world just like the ones in the states and other countries there are more than one branch of Judism ...there is a rement that preserves the Law ..like it or not .... and you trying to squeeze everyone into one small lke group ,that are all the same ..This is Anti sementism and not acceptable here
Accusing me of anti-semitism is an oxymoron, because I am Shemitic i.e. decended from Shem whereas modern Jewish demographic is 95% Ashkenazim i.e. Japhethic so any accusation of anti-semitism against contempary Jewish world population is null and void.I assure you that due to my in depth knowledge of Jewish and Biblical History it is impossible for the ADL or any other a 'anti-semitic' or secular state organization bring any charge against me as I can clearly defend such a false charge.Let me quote Rabbi Louis Finkelstein who is included in the Kehilla's 'top 100' jews who best represent "a lamp of Judaism to the world" He also headed the Jewish Theology Seminary of New York.I quote from Finkelstein's two volume work "The Pharisees""Pharisaism became Talmudism, but the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating the arguments used in the Palestinian academies. From Pakistan to Babylon to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from there to Poland, Russia and Eastern Europe generally, 'ancient Pharisaism has wandered."The Rabbis themselves don't disagree me, and I quote their own words and they stand by it as they know their own history which is recorded for anybody to see or you can inquire with any Jewish Rabbi and they explain to you the Truth as it is clearly written in the Bible. I do not expect you to see the truth as you are most likely decieved but there are many who view forums and my posts and will go away and study and will be approved and guided by the Holy Spirit into truth, and so God reveals unto those He chooses and has foreknown.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Cup-of-Ruin;67770)
(Christina;67769)
...The Jews in Israel are from all over the world just like the ones in the states and other countries there are more than one branch of Judism ...there is a rement that preserves the Law ..like it or not .... and you trying to squeeze everyone into one small lke group ,that are all the same ..This is Anti sementism and not acceptable here...
Accusing me of anti-semitism is an oxymoron, because I am Shemitic i.e. decended from Shem whereas modern Jewish demographic is 95% Ashkenazim i.e. Japhethic so any accusation of anti-semitism against contempary Jewish world population is null and void.I assure you that due to my in depth knowledge of Jewish and Biblical History it is impossible for the ADL or any other a 'anti-semitic' or secular state organization bring any charge against me as I can clearly defend such a false charge.Let me quote Rabbi Louis Finkelstein who is included in the Kehilla's 'top 100' jews who best represent "a lamp of Judaism to the world" He also headed the Jewish Theology Seminary of New York.I quote from Finkelstein's two volume work "The Pharisees""Pharisaism became Talmudism, but the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating the arguments used in the Palestinian academies. From Pakistan to Babylon to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from there to Poland, Russia and Eastern Europe generally, 'ancient Pharisaism has wandered."Race does not make one's more knowledgeable than the other race... descended from Shem? Ha, don't make me laugh, you are technically saying that you came the same pure bloodline that Jesus Christ came through... as Shem came from the lineage of Adam. Give me a break... The pure bloodline of Jesus Christ is Jewish.
rolleyes.gif
By the way, I have not seen you speaking Truth... as you have ignored answering questions from people.

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
(Jordan;67771)
Race does not make one's more knowledgeable than the other race... descended from Shem? Ha, don't make me laugh, you are technically saying that you came the same pure bloodline that Jesus Christ came through... as Shem came from the lineage of Adam. Give me a break... The pure bloodline of Jesus Christ is Jewish.
rolleyes.gif
By the way, I have not seen you speaking Truth... as you have ignored answering questions from people.
Unfortunately you only have mere opinion and heresay and you bare false witness against me and add to my words in order to trump with false accusation, this is very unfair and wrong.My case as anybody can see is fully backed with legitimate and conclusive evidence, in response to any ludicrous and false claim that Jesus Christ was a Jew by race or religious practice.And I quote Benjamin Freedman from "Facts are Facts";"Research also revealed that the "Jews" in Eastern Europe were never Semites, are not Semites now, nor can they ever be regarded as Semites at any future time by any stretch of the imagination. Exhaustive research also irrevoclably rejects as a fantasic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the "Jews" in Eastern Europe are the legendary 'Chosen People' so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits":naughty::study:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Cup-of-Ruin;67772)
QUOTE (Jordan;67771)
Race does not make one's more knowledgeable than the other race... descended from Shem? Ha, don't make me laugh, you are technically saying that you came the same pure bloodline that Jesus Christ came through... as Shem came from the lineage of Adam. Give me a break... The pure bloodline of Jesus Christ is Jewish.
rolleyes.gif
Unfortunately you only have mere opinion and heresay and you bare false witness against me and add to my words in order to trump with false accusation, this is very unfair and wrong.My case as anybody can see is fully backed with legitimate and conclusive evidence, in response to any ludicrous and false claim that Jesus Christ was a Jew by race or religious practice.And I quote Benjamin Freedman from "Facts are Facts";"Research also revealed that the "Jews" in Eastern Europe were never Semites, are not Semites now, nor can they ever be regarded as Semites at any future time by any stretch of the imagination. Exhaustive research also irrevoclably rejects as a fantasic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the "Jews" in Eastern Europe are the legendary 'Chosen People' so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits":naughty::study:Evidence?
rolleyes.gif
II Peter 1:20 - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.Your evidence came into man's writings mixing with God's words to suit your man interpretation. I think I'll stick with the Bible only in which YHVH needs nobody to help Him with His own interpretation.He is the God not only for the Gentiles, but the Jews as well.

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
(Jordan;67773)
Evidence? *rolleyes*II Peter 1:20 - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.Your evidence came into man's writings mixing with God's words to suit your man interpretation. I think I'll stick with the Bible only in which YHVH needs nobody to help Him with His own interpretation.He is the God not only for the Gentiles, but the Jews as well.
It is a pity you cannot read Greek and you have a one Bible version that has been tampered with, most likely it is printed by 'Zondervan'. The correct Scripture of Romans 3:29 reads in English: "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the God of Judah only is he not also of the 'ethnos' (Gentiles)? Yes, of the 'ethnos' (Gentiles) also" What you must learn is that God's Word is preserved, it is just that it does not roll of Edom's printing press and handed to you with a smile.:bible:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Cup-of-Ruin;67770)
Accusing me of anti-semitism is an oxymoron, because I am Shemitic i.e. decended from Shem whereas modern Jewish demographic is 95% Ashkenazim i.e. Japhethic so any accusation of anti-semitism against contempary Jewish world population is null and void.I assure you that due to my in depth knowledge of Jewish and Biblical History it is impossible for the ADL or any other a 'anti-semitic' or secular state organization bring any charge against me as I can clearly defend such a false charge.Let me quote Rabbi Louis Finkelstein who is included in the Kehilla's 'top 100' jews who best represent "a lamp of Judaism to the world" He also headed the Jewish Theology Seminary of New York.I quote from Finkelstein's two volume work "The Pharisees""Pharisaism became Talmudism, but the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered. When the Jew studies the Talmud, he is actually repeating the arguments used in the Palestinian academies. From Pakistan to Babylon to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from there to Poland, Russia and Eastern Europe generally, 'ancient Pharisaism has wandered."The Rabbis themselves don't disagree me, and I quote their own words and they stand by it as they know their own history which is recorded for anybody to see or you can inquire with any Jewish Rabbi and they explain to you the Truth as it is clearly written in the Bible. I do not expect you to see the truth as you are most likely decieved but there are many who view forums and my posts and will go away and study and will be approved and guided by the Holy Spirit into truth, and so God reveals unto those He chooses and has foreknown.
Let me explain this to you one more time we are a BIBLE STUDY site we may not use the exact correct terms according to your reasearch .... But you have the scripture parts wrong The Bible calls Judah ..( todays Jews) because its the largest tribe not because everyone is a from Judah by Blood ... He does this because he must have away to show us his plan/prophecy in a cohesive manner... Kenites are called TARES in the N.T because they can know longer be identified as a certain group they are TARES scattered among the Wheat and its God that will seperate the Wheat from the Tares we can not And its not Gods plan for us to do so .........Calling all Jews .... Kenites ....is not only wrong anti semtic it is against Gods Word ... for us to do what his his Job... I dont care what the rabbis think what books you have read what your opinion about it is We only care what the scriptures say and sense God says the TARES CAN NOT BE IDENIFIED so he will do the seperating ... You are in essence claiming you know even though God says only he knows ....Calling all todays Jews Kenites or not Jews is a ridiculous arrogant opinon.. That know one knows but God himself

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
Christina;67802]Let me explain this to you one more time we are a BIBLE STUDY site we may not use the exact correct terms according to your reasearch .... But you have the scripture parts wrong The Bible calls Judah ..( todays Jews) because its the largest tribe not because everyone is a from Judah by Blood ... [/QUOTE]No you are wrong said:
Strong's Exaustive Concordance[/i] and Greek - English Lexicons means;2453 Ioudaios, ee-oo-dah-ee-kos; from 2448 (In a sense of 2455 as a country): Judaean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah:- Jew (ess) of Judaea.Referring to a people of the Geographical location - country, not of a particular race or tribe, only as a resident of the land of Judah in which there were many dwelling of different tribes the minority of which were true members of the actual Tribe of Judah.
Calling all Jews .... Kenites ....is not only wrong anti semtic it is against Gods Word ...
I have never stated such a thing, you just bare false witness against me and fabricate a false charge against me when I have never said or written or stated this.
I dont care what the rabbis think what books you have read what your opinion about it is We only care what the scriptures say and sense God says the TARES CAN NOT BE IDENIFIED so he will do the seperating ... You are in essence claiming you know even though God says only he knows ....Calling all todays Jews Kenites or not Jews is a ridiculous arrogant opinon.. That know one knows but God himself
There is a long answer to the whaet and the tares parable, but I will only give a short note and you can continue study from there."Harvest" is translated from the Greek therimos - Matt. 13:30 and 39. Same word therimos is used only in Matt 9:37,38. Luke 10:2. John 4:35 and Rev. 14:15.The word has the meaning of the end of the Mosaic Dispensation, that's what "Harvest" relates to, it never relates or refers to the second coming of Christ or the end of the world, it refers to by it's biblical definition the Apostles Labours at the end of the Mosaic Age.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Cup-of-Ruin;67815)
QUOTE (Christina;67802)
Let me explain this to you one more time we are a BIBLE STUDY site we may not use the exact correct terms according to your reasearch .... But you have the scripture parts wrong The Bible calls Judah ..( todays Jews) because its the largest tribe not because everyone is a from Judah by Blood ...
No you are wrong, the Bible does not call Judah - jews neither does it indicate that that contempary Jews are descended from the tribe of Judah. The word "Jews" according to the Strong's Exaustive Concordance and Greek - English Lexicons means;2453 Ioudaios, ee-oo-dah-ee-kos; from 2448 (In a sense of 2455 as a country): Judaean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah:- Jew (ess) of Judaea.Referring to a people of the Geographical location - country, not of a particular race or tribe, only as a resident of the land of Judah in which there were many dwelling of different tribes the minority of which were true members of the actual Tribe of Judah.
rolleyes.gif
Judaea = Greek #2449 - Judaea = "he shall be praised"1) in a narrower sense, to the southern portion of Palestine lying on this side of the Jordan and the Dead Sea, to distinguish it from Samaria, Galilee, Peraea, and Idumaea2) in a broader sense, referring to all Palestinefeminine of G2453 (with G1093 implied)1) Jewish, belonging to the Jewish nation2) Jewish as respects to birth, origin, religion...2449. Ioudaia ee-oo-dah'-yah feminine of 2453 (with 1093 implied); the Judaean land (i.e. Judaea), a region of Palestine:--Judaea.2453. Ioudaios ee-oo-dah'-yos from 2448 (in the sense of 2455 as a country); Judaean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah:--Jew(-ess), of Judaea....Give us a break, we can't be fooled by you too easily.

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
...Give us a break, we can't be fooled by you too easily.
[/QUOTE]I am not fooling anyone, the translation is there in black and white;Strong's Exhaustive Concordance in the Greek Dictionary of the New TestamentJew...Greek #2453. 'Ioudaios, ee-oo-dah'-yos; from 2448 (in the sense of 2445 AS A COUNTRY); Judean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah;-Jew (-ess), OF JUDEA.Greek #2448. Iouda, ee-oo-dah; of Heb. or [3063 or perh. 3194]; Judah (i.e. Jehudah or Juttah), A PART OF (or place in ) Pal.:- JUDEAN.What part of 'LAND' or 'COUNTRY' or 'PLACE IN' do you not understand? Where the modern English word 'jew' is used the translation is from the word that applies to a resident of a Geographical area in Palestine. It's like you have different people, of different origins and race, or tribes or clans or nations that live in America, they are Americans as far ars they live in the Geographical area that is named America, but no one would suggest that all American are the same people in every respect, that would be absurd. So your interpretation through lack of knowledge is absurd, that is why I am trying to explain to you via established and respected Concordances and Enyclopedias and Dictionaries the meaning of the words you are using.:shepard:

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
Finally we have the sure prophecy of Jesus Christ, the last word on the meaning of the word "Jew" in the Bible is in the Book of Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie"The Bible is clear in identifying those that are calling themselve today "Jews" THAT THEY ARE LIARS! and attend the 'synagogue of Satan', now none of the Tribe of Judah are from Satan and they do not attend 'synagogues' they are those who say they are the "jews" well they are not. That's what Jesus says, the final word, the final description.:amen:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What part of we follow scripture do you Not understand and the greek and the hebrew is great but you are using it to disprove scripture Your lawyering of words proves zippo I can be an American from America and still be a californian that lives in Jerusalem yet haveing been born in Canada and to Irish/french parents and yet still be called a Jew if I practiced Judism in Jerusalem .... They mean nothing Until it is defined by Gods Words ... You have nothing but Words that mean nothing here God has laid out groups he has named for his purpose so we can idenify them in his plan Thats all that matters ...whether I am tecnically a Candian and American a Californian, Irish/french or a jew makes no difference. I am as far as Gods word and prophecy is concerned (in this matter) either of Israel or Judah That is Christian or Jew the kind of Christian or Jew I am is a whole neither matter all together

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Cup-of-Ruin;67832)
Finally we have the sure prophecy of Jesus Christ, the last word on the meaning of the word "Jew" in the Bible is in the Book of Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie"The Bible is clear in identifying those that are calling themselve today "Jews" THAT THEY ARE LIARS! and attend the 'synagogue of Satan', now none of the Tribe of Judah are from Satan and they do not attend 'synagogues' they are those who say they are the "jews" well they are not. That's what Jesus says, the final word, the final description.:amen:
Yes congratulations you have discovered exactly what we are saying these are the Kenites of the Old Testament... they are TARES in the N.T. because they can no longer be idenified by a nation they are scattered among the wheat ...ALL CHRISTIANS, MUSLEMS AND JEWS CLAIM TO BE FROM ABRAHAM we do not know where the Tares hide today We will know them only by their fruit ......(and fruit can not be idenified by place of residence )

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
This thread seems very similar to the post "Who Are the Chosen People"? My last post there discusses the Tares and the Wheat. Also, there is a section in "Deeper Word Studies" that discusses this in depth. Now that the UN sites in Gaza are becoming targets, the situation will get a lot more serious, real fast. It's hard to support Israel's harsh retalliation. But then again, they received over 5,000 rockets into their nation in the last year from Hamas. 3,000 during the last month. This was during a "cease fire". How much does one tolerate before it becomes too much? Christians who are persecuted are experiencing the very same events in their lives right now, especially the elect. I am convinced that the fiery darts have greatly escalated.Israel will be condemned if they do and sunk if they don't.

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
(Christina;67837)
Yes congratulations you have discovered exactly what we are saying these are the Kenites of the Old Testament... they are TARES in the N.T. because they can no longer be idenified by a nation they are scattered among the wheat ...ALL CHRISTIANS, MUSLEMS AND JEWS CLAIM TO BE FROM ABRAHAM we do not know where the Tares hide today We will know them only by their fruit ......(and fruit can not be idenified by place of residence )
No the Prophecy of Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9 uses the word "Jews", and specifically those "who call themselves Jews"! Not 'kenites', that word is not used, the word "jews" in this revelation is the same word used to describe those Scribes and Pharisees and all those who followed the Temple Babylonian Religion at the time of Christ, it's the same word. Christians are NOT the Synagogue of Satan! Now you are saying there are Tares in the body of Christ which you name the 'synagogue of Satan' that is complete blasphemy! Christ says of the "Jews" - "I know ye are Abraham's seed" "But you are not Abraham's children", "you are of your father the devil" "Jews" the same word that is used for the FINAL REVELATION! They say and claim they are Abraham's children but they are not, why? because they are from Esau/Edom who became the Pharisees who the Jews trace themselves to in their history to the Pharisees!You should realise that it is 'Christians' like you who are spreading lies and doing much damage within the body of Christ by proclaiming those who are of the Synagogue of Satan, you call the 'chosen people'! This is blasphemy, the 'Chosen People' are all CHRISTIANS and all of JUDAH and ALL ISREAL became Christians, the ones who didn't become Christians who didn't follow the Lord, who didn't follow GOD, they are not His children, they are the children of the devil."Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and the commandments of men, that turn from the truth." - Titus 1:14"...I say unto thee, WE speak that WE do know, and testify that WE have; and ye recieve not OUR witness." - John 3:11"I come only for the lost sheep of Israel""The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a law-giver from between his feet, until Shiloh come: AND UNTO HIM SHALL THE GATHERING OF THE PEOPLE BE."It is impossible for the Pharisees to be the law-givers and to have the sceptre as Jesus was from Judah, the jews are the Pharisees descended from Esau Herod was an Edomite!Unto who was the gathering? Unto Christ! Did the sheep hear His voice? Yes! Did God write on their hearts both Judah and Israel a new law? Yes!Otherwise it is as you say, the "jews" are the chosen people they are the Pharisees, they hold the sceptre until their false Messiah comes, Oh you are deceived! And if 'Christians' who call themselve Christians do not change and repent of their Pharisaism, of their following of Jewish fables, and the Tradition of the Elders, of their blindness to God's Word, then they will be a prime candidate for the delusion that comes.

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
(cedarhart;67840)
This thread seems very similar to the post "Who Are the Chosen People"? My last post there discusses the Tares and the Wheat. Also, there is a section in "Deeper Word Studies" that discusses this in depth. Now that the UN sites in Gaza are becoming targets, the situation will get a lot more serious, real fast. It's hard to support Israel's harsh retalliation. But then again, they received over 5,000 rockets into their nation in the last year from Hamas. 3,000 during the last month. This was during a "cease fire". How much does one tolerate before it becomes too much? Christians who are persecuted are experiencing the very same events in their lives right now, especially the elect. I am convinced that the fiery darts have greatly escalated.Israel will be condemned if they do and sunk if they don't.
How many Israeli women and children were killed by "Hamas rockets"? How many Palestinian women and children were killed by sophisticated weaponry by the Synagogue of Satan and what is their motto - "By way of deception, thou shalt do war" that is what your Jewish secret service Mossad practice that is their creed! This is what is called "the Abomination of the Desolator" who have put themselves in the holy place! Who bombs the schools? who bombs the UN? who bombs the hospitals? who bombs the children? who cuts aid and supplies? who commits war atrocities? who breaks international law? who practices deception? Who owns the world banks who practice usury? who lies through their Media cover? The "Jews" - "The Synagogue of Satan" the usurpers the Khazar Ashkenazim muderers of Edom from the Southern Russian! And you Christians make them Judah, you make them the chosen people! Shame, Shame.......Those that support the Jews are not Christians, they are anti-christs and they are decieved, repent or ye shall all likewise perish.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Cup-of-Ruin;67844)
(Christina;67837)
No the Prophecy of Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9 uses the word "Jews", and specifically those "who call themselves Jews"! Not 'kenites', that word is not used, the word "jews" in this revelation is the same word used to describe those Scribes and Pharisees and all those who followed the Temple Babylonian Religion at the time of Christ, it's the same word. Christians are NOT the Synagogue of Satan! Now you are saying there are Tares in the body of Christ which you name the 'synagogue of Satan' that is complete blasphemy! Christ says of the "Jews" - "I know ye are Abraham's seed" "But you are not Abraham's children", "you are of your father the devil" "Jews" the same word that is used for the FINAL REVELATION! They say and claim they are Abraham's children but they are not, why? because they are from Esau/Edom who became the Pharisees who the Jews trace themselves to in their history to the Pharisees!You should realise that it is 'Christians' like you who are spreading lies and doing much damage within the body of Christ by proclaiming those who are of the Synagogue of Satan, you call the 'chosen people'! This is blasphemy, the 'Chosen People' are all CHRISTIANS and all of JUDAH and ALL ISREAL became Christians, the ones who didn't become Christians who didn't follow the Lord, who didn't follow GOD, they are not His children, they are the children of the devil."Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and the commandments of men, that turn from the truth." - Titus 1:14"...I say unto thee, WE speak that WE do know, and testify that WE have; and ye recieve not OUR witness." - John 3:11"I come only for the lost sheep of Israel""The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a law-giver from between his feet, until Shiloh come: AND UNTO HIM SHALL THE GATHERING OF THE PEOPLE BE."It is impossible for the Pharisees to be the law-givers and to have the sceptre as Jesus was from Judah, the jews are the Pharisees descended from Esau Herod was an Edomite!Unto who was the gathering? Unto Christ! Did the sheep hear His voice? Yes! Did God write on their hearts both Judah and Israel a new law? Yes!Otherwise it is as you say, the "jews" are the chosen people they are the Pharisees, they hold the sceptre until their false Messiah comes, Oh you are deceived! And if 'Christians' who call themselve Christians do not change and repent of their Pharisaism, of their following of Jewish fables, and the Tradition of the Elders, of their blindness to God's Word, then they will be a prime candidate for the delusion that comes.We could say the same to you, but you can't answer a simple question of why was the House of Judah and the House of Israel always seperated in scriptures. Your pride is starting to get on my nerve.And quite frankly it is very sad for you to comdemn every Jews as the sons of the Devil. And that is downright unbiblical and wrong. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSED THE LIKE OF CHRISTINA FOR PREACHING A LIE. SHE IS NOT.

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Cup-of-Ruin,If you were filled with the love and wisdom of God, you would have never passed Judgement on anyone. You would have known better. Judgement is left unto the Lord. Not you. What you have done is against God and is therefore blasphemy. You are the one who is in great need of repentence and enlightenment for you condemnation of "Jews". II Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Knowledge without wisdom is only being "booksmart". If you were true to your faith, you would have been able to discern our devoted Spirits.

Cup-of-Ruin

Jan 9, 2009
Very well then, don't say you were not warned, you have clearly chosen to support the Synagogue of Satan and worship the jews as the chosen race while you pay lip service to the Lord Jesus Christ, in vain. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.