Jews Face a Double Standard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Be very careful there. Blasphemy is a deadly sin. You are Bearing False Witness and Judging through condemnation. You must repent and stop worshipping your own doctrine. You assume too much and greatly impose your beliefs onto others. You have no idea what is in a person's heart and have no right to Judge anyone. That is for God. You have errored much in Spirituallity. Some heavy prayer is needed for you.

Diane

Jan 6, 2009
(Christina;67685)
Obviously you wouldn't mind then if it was your neighborhood The whole world has a double standard when it comes to Israel its all Israels fault ... yep just as God said I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all the World ...guess what God's on the side of Israel ... Hamas wont stop attacking her people firing rockets but heaven forbid she fight back ...someone might get hurt ......but hey dont do it to my neighborhood A world full of hypocrites ... Why dont the Palistinians rise up against Hamas....... oh no they wont do anything for their selves they will just wait let Hamas put guns in their houses shoot missels from their roofs and school yards at civilians in Israel ...then when they fight back we can all blame Israel ...good plan just how Satan would plan ithimself
do you even bother to read my post or are you just ignoring it because you don't have answers? of course israel should be able to defend themselves but this isn't an eye for an eye its an eye for an eyelash. and after whats happened news reports have said that many palestinians are turning their backs on hamas and blaming them for whats happened. and yeah, sure hamas are firing from UN RUN SCHOOLS, considering how biased american media is if they said they were catapulting donkeys you'd probably believe that too. i guess jon stewart says it better than i do though:http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jh...itle=strip-maul

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Diane;68151)
(Christina;67685)
Obviously you wouldn't mind then if it was your neighborhood The whole world has a double standard when it comes to Israel its all Israels fault ... yep just as God said I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all the World ...guess what God's on the side of Israel ... Hamas wont stop attacking her people firing rockets but heaven forbid she fight back ...someone might get hurt ......but hey dont do it to my neighborhood A world full of hypocrites ... Why dont the Palistinians rise up against Hamas....... oh no they wont do anything for their selves they will just wait let Hamas put guns in their houses shoot missels from their roofs and school yards at civilians in Israel ...then when they fight back we can all blame Israel ...good plan just how Satan would plan ithimself
do you even bother to read my post or are you just ignoring it because you don't have answers? of course israel should be able to defend themselves but this isn't an eye for an eye its an eye for an eyelash. and after whats happened news reports have said that many palestinians are turning their backs on hamas and blaming them for whats happened. and yeah, sure hamas are firing from UN RUN SCHOOLS, considering how biased american media is if they said they were catapulting donkeys you'd probably believe that too. i guess jon stewart says it better than i do though:http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jh...itle=strip-maulI watch the video... this video is clearly making a mockery of Israel. The sad part is it's on the channel "Comedy Central" Get their head out of the sand.Israel is God's servant and God is on Israel's side. P-E-R-I-O-D!Guess what, God is NOT going to let evil win at all... He will and He is going to do something about it because He always gets the job done. He never go half-way.One more thing, it is impossible for men to go against themselves... Without God, they can't see the reality. They can only see what it's in their mind and not reality.

Diane

Jan 6, 2009
what the hell has this got to do with God? i am a firm believer in the Almighty but this is the reason most of these problems start in the first place, this is about politics and the actions of men and yet people come out and say its because of religion and God is and this is where xenophobia starts. whether that was a comedy clip jon stewart makes some serious points. i guess if he was supporting what israel is doing you would have seen it as valid.and i know you don't believe me about the professor, his name is Avi Shlaim and here's an article he wrote about the recent actroities:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/0...srael-palestinealthough you probably won't read it, you'll be like "blah blah anti-israeli army nonsence".

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Diane;68154)
what the hell has this got to do with God? i am a firm believer in the Almighty but this is the reason most of these problems start in the first place, this is about politics and the actions of men and yet people come out and say its because of religion and God is and this is where xenophobia starts. whether that was a comedy clip jon stewart makes some serious points. i guess if he was supporting what israel is doing you would have seen it as valid.and i know you don't believe me about the professor, his name is Avi Shlaim and here's an article he wrote about the recent actroities:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/0...srael-palestinealthough you probably won't read it, you'll be like "blah blah anti-israeli army nonsence".
It's impossible to be on God's side when one support God's enemies. Palestine are muslims who's forefather is Ishmael, and Ishmael hated YHVH. Ishmael is the forefathrer of the Arabs. Everything the Qu'ran teaches is against the bible... They murder people, the sad part is, Radicial Islam even murders their own people.You can't serve God and yourself at the same time. And no, Palestine do not have the same God and never will.
"Israel's propaganda machine..."
Give me a break here, now that's a propaganda of what they said in the article.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Diane;68151)
do you even bother to read my post or are you just ignoring it because you don't have answers? of course israel should be able to defend themselves but this isn't an eye for an eye its an eye for an eyelash. and after whats happened news reports have said that many palestinians are turning their backs on hamas and blaming them for whats happened. and yeah, sure hamas are firing from UN RUN SCHOOLS, considering how biased american media is if they said they were catapulting donkeys you'd probably believe that too. i guess jon stewart says it better than i do though:http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jh...itle=strip-maul
Obviously you fail to understand what this thread is about the double standard the world has for Israel The fact they have more fire power or that as many Israeli's haven't died is no reason for Israel to be condemned perhaps if we let Hamas run free in Israel and kill more Jews you would feel better... The fact is God gave the land to the Jews like it or not ... the fact that God restored Israel as nation after 2000 years as a sign to us perhaps means nothing to you and your misguided sympathies It is God who is in control of the Nations the fact he has allowed a blow to a societiy that follows a false God teaches their children to hate and kill, a people who could have a state of their own if given a little land from each of their huge Arab neighbors (see a Map)means nothing ................................................................'Hamas knows we didn't use full force'Jan. 22, 2009Yaakov Katz , THE JERUSALEM POST The Palestinians in Gaza were surprised after Operation Cast Lead to discover that without their knowledge Hamas had booby-trapped their homes and placed explosives underneath them, commander of Gaza Division Brig. Gen. Eyal Eisenberg said Thursday. "Troops encountered a difficult reality, entering homes and finding suicide bombers hiding in them and walking down streets and finding television satellite dishes hidden roadside bombs." Eisenberg, who was commander of the ground offensive inside Gaza, told reporters that he was convinced that Hamas was dealt a heavy blow and that Israel had restored its deterrent. "Hamas has been deterred and understands that the IDF only utilized a small portion of its force," Eisenberg said. Since the cease-fire went into effect on Sunday, Eisenberg said that Hamas has been trying to reestablish its regime inside Gaza in an effort to show that it is still in control. Eisenberg said that Hamas has ordered policemen to deploy on the streets of Gaza to give an appearance that the group was back in charge. Eisenberg defended the IDF's use of force throughout the operation, which has come under international criticism as being disproportionate. "The destruction in Gaza was proportional to the explosives and resistance presented by Hamas," Eisenberg said. In cases where there wasn't resistance we did our best not to hurt and to cause damage but in places where there was resistance we used force." While Palestinians reported that 1,400 were killed during the operation, Eisenberg said that more than half were Hamas operatives. Asked about abducted soldier Gilad Schalit, Eisenberg said that his release was not one of the expressed objectives of the operation but that he was convinced that "the operation's achievement will assist in bringing him home safely."They want what God has NOT given them ..they want every Jew dead and Isreal to cease to exist ... period.. the fact God has allowed a punishment for this is what it is perhaps its said best in a quote I gave in another post ... "Muslims lay down their weapons the World has peace ...Israel lays down her weapons they cease to exist" ... If they defend themselves they are condemnedIf you wanna have a pity party for those who break Gods Laws be my guest ...but thread is about the double standard the World places on Israel ... Wonder what we would do should mexico start sending rockets into Texas ... theres no such thing as a war with equal response otherwise it just continues forever ..this is nothing but political correctness garbage ..You attack you get attacked and someone wins and someone loses.. Thats war

Diane

Jan 6, 2009
Jordan;68155 said:
Everything the Qu'ran teaches is against the bible...
that just shows your ignorance because half of what muslims believe is from the torah and bible and a great passage is devoted to Jesus and says almost the same as what the bible says.like i have said i am not intending to start a fight but i just don't understand how people who proclaim to follow a peaceful teacher like Christ could be so bloodthirsty. i can understand your anger at what is going on but how can you take the moral high ground if your respose is like those you say are evil? you honestly think God would allow over 250 children to die-you think these are his actions? I really don't think he's maclicious.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Diane;68256 said:
Jordan;68155 said:
Everything the Qu'ran teaches is against the bible...
that just shows your ignorance because half of what muslims believe is from the torah and bible and a great passage is devoted to Jesus and says almost the same as what the bible says.like i have said i am not intending to start a fight but i just don't understand how people who proclaim to follow a peaceful teacher like Christ could be so bloodthirsty. i can understand your anger at what is going on but how can you take the moral high ground if your respose is like those you say are evil? you honestly think God would allow over 250 children to die-you think these are his actions? I really don't think he's maclicious.
And this is the Lukewarm gospel of Satan all are right political correctness I have read the Quran so dont give me this garbage it says christ exsists yes and he will serve the Mahdi muslim savior Christ is no servant!!!!!!it also say all Jews and christains will convert or die it calls them the Satuday people and the sunday people .... In case you never read you Bible Christ alone is the way ... and the way is narrow ...our god is not allah .. you want to preach this one world religion I advise you this is a Bible study site ........ we study Gods Word alone not the quran. The way is narrow .... can a muslim be saved yes if they turn from their false religion and god and follow Christ But do not expect nice things when you come here and praise the Quran this is exactly the road Antichrist (Satan) will follow

Diane

Jan 6, 2009
i was merely stating an observation but of course you can state your own opinion. i am learning about christianity, i have read the bible but i hope to learn more about christianity.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Diane;68261)
i was merely stating an observation but of course you can state your own opinion. i am learning about christianity, i have read the bible but i hope to learn more about christianity.
Well I assure you that TRUE, I repeat TRUE Christianity is not a religion. True Christianity is of Christ.John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.The Truth of God's Words can't be found in any religion / denomination. And we don't care for OUR (That includes, me, Denver, Christina, everybody elses) opinion. It means nothing. Only God Word's means something.

Diane

Jan 6, 2009
indeed i agree with you that Only God Word's means something, but i thought i should learn about how christianity is practised (i mean like the structure of the church the role of priests how every day christians live etc) in order to learn more about it. i thought it would make it easier for me to understand?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Diane;68263)
indeed i agree with you that Only God Word's means something, but i thought i should learn about how christianity is practised (i mean like the structure of the church the role of priests how every day christians live etc) in order to learn more about it. i thought it would make it easier for me to understand?
What Christianity today practice is of men... the same way Islam is practicing... it's of men. They are both of men! The REAL Christianity is also Biblical Judaism. They both are of Christ!They are many practices in Christianity today, does not line up with God's Words. Same goes with Islam and Judaism.However we must watch God's Words fulfil prophecy.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Diane there is no religion in Gods Word it for all men reguardless of religion relgion is all of men by men ......... Its a way of life .........there is one way to salvation Jesus Christ

Diane

Jan 6, 2009
sorry i don't understand what your saying-so do you read the bible but not go to church etc? i mean, how do you practise christianity?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Diane;68267)
sorry i don't understand what your saying-so do you read the bible but not go to church etc? i mean, how do you practise christianity?
How do we practice Christianity? In God's ways. Not some mumbo jumbo doctrine of men that contradicts the Love of our God.There is nothing wrong with going to church. If it teaches God's Words, then that's great. If it doesn't... I would try to reach them... but if it gets to the point where they won't listen... It's time to split.I don't go to church, but there are many ways to fellowship one another, like this one... a forum. (IE Christianity Board)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Its simple God wrote the book to all men it all leads to one thing Jesus Christ as Savior thats why we are called Christians where is God found Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me, Men have created a thousand religions about God but they are all created by men God says where 2 or more gather in my name you are in church .... God is not baptist he is not catholic he is not he not Pentecostal these are all religions of men ... Its fine to attend these churches but thats no guarantee they teach what is written in the Word the book they follow traditions of men not all are bad not all are good but God says he's is found in the Book not a building

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Christina;68269)
Its simple God wrote the book to all men it all leads to one thing Jesus Christ as Savior thats why we are called Christians where is God found Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me, Men have created a thousand religions about God but they are all created by men God says where 2 or more gather in my name you are in church .... God is not baptist he is not catholic he is not he not Pentecostal these are all religions of men ... Its fine to attend these churches but thats no guarantee they teach what is written in the Word the book they follow traditions of men not all are bad not all are good but God says he's is found in the Book not a building
That is a 100% Amen from me Christina.Psalm 40:7 - Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,Hebrews 10:7 - Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.There we go Diane, one from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament.
smile.gif

Creyn

Jan 24, 2009
You know? I haven't read all eight pages of reply... but I was so aggravated by the hokum spewed by "cup of ruin" in the first few, I had to just chime in. Here's the truth of the matter as regards the present Nation State of Israel: Well before the Holocaust and the forced exodus of Jews from Europe during and after WWII, Jewish families, sensing the rising tide of Anti-Semitism, were homesteading the region, then occupied by NOMADIC Arabic families or "tribes". They lived in peace, side by side, as the Jews drained swamps, dug wells, planted crops and founded real cities. Previously, it was A WASTELAND!It wasn't until the Declaration of the Jewish Nation of Israel was made in '48, that Arab nations decided they didn't like the idea, and began displacing their own undesirables, much like Australia was to the U.K., telling them, "THAT is your land, go get it".So, with the help of Egyptian and Syrian soldiers, armor, and guns, they tried... failed, and have been trying ever since.If you want to get down to brass-tacks, you can ignore even the Biblical definition of who the land belongs to (though even THAT comes down to the people who ARE there)... The Jewish settlers of the twenties and thirties were the only group of people who saw any VALUE in the land enough to make a permanent go of it there. UNTIL, that is, the Arab nations balked at having them for neighbors!!!!And for the rest of the sobbing, heart-string pulling, "they're killing rock-throwing children" crowd... You are either lying to yourselves, or trying to make us believe lies you WISH were true. The fact is, the terrorist Palestinian cause is STILL funded and supplied, with REAL WEAPONS, by Arab nations who hate Jews. END OF STORY.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are so right on before 1948 Jerusalem was a desert waste land with a few Bedouins in shacks and camels running in the the streets it met nothing to the so called Palestinians/arabs till the Jews made the desert bloom.P.S. by the way welcome to CB:)

III888

Jan 15, 2009
Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu