Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys, as someone who does believe that a good portion of the ten tribes is currently (and unknowingly) dispersed amongst the "western world" (which is primarily Caucasian in race)...much of what is being said here does not support that but jumps right into Antisemitism. That tone ends here.

CB will not be turned into a cesspool of Antisemitism. I will hold to the hard line on that.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Guys, as someone who does believe that a good portion of the ten tribes is currently (and unknowingly) dispersed amongst the "western world" (which is primarily Caucasian in race)...much of what is being said here does not support that but jumps right into Antisemitism. That tone ends here.

CB will not be turned into a cesspool of Antisemitism. I will hold to the hard line on that.
It's really hard to be antisemitc when we're truly Semitic ourselves.
Everyone agrees that some Jews are true Israelites..

We try to point our the false ones which Christ hammered hard.
We may never know who the true ones are but by their fruits we know the others..,

As bible believers we're encouraged to know the enemy and what they were up to, as watchers on the wall.
Christ knew them well and had nothing good to say about many of the scribes and Pharasees.

Some Christians get offended because they've been taught that Christ was Jewish.
He was a Galilean according to Pilate and the definition of the term Jew has been skewed.

The simple facts are that many Jews admit they are not Hebrews from the old days.
That is of vital interest to all who believe in Christ.

The following Jews and ex-Jews tells the truth about the Jews of Zionism and I commend them all for their courage. .
Benjamin Freedman (Christian)
Nathaniel Kapner (Christian)
Henry Makow (Christian)
Norman Finklestein (nonchristian)
There are others who risk their lives to tell all.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Please provide us with the scripture that says "Jews are gods chosen people"

The actual word used in Mathrew is Ioudaios in the Greek which is Judean and not Jews.
Please allow me to break it down for you.

Iouda = Juda

Aios means Belonging to

So we have "Belonging to Juda" = Ioudaios

Judaea is the best English word and not JEWS.

"Where is he that is born King of Judea?"

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: ................/

The descendants of Abraham are Jews. Israel as a whole. Including Judah. However it has only ever been those of faith that are included in the Promise

John 4
22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

Ioudaios
Definition
Jewish, belonging to the Jewish nation
Jewish as respects to birth, origin, religion

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
Hey what if you found out that you were some how related to Cain some where along the line even back thousands of years back you may as well just drop your cause with Jesus and give up like, because there is no hope for you then is there ?

Before Christ all Jews went to Sheol not for purifying but to wait (Purgatorium) it had two parts Lazarus and Abraham's bosom ? but Moses and Elijah went to Heaven ?

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Hey what if you found out that you were some how related to Cain some where along the line even back thousands of years back you may as well just drop your cause with Jesus and give up like, because there is no hope for you then is there ?

Before Christ all Jews went to Sheol not for purifying but to wait (Purgatorium) it had two parts Lazarus and Abraham's bosom ? but Moses and Elijah went to Heaven ?
You missed some important scriptures.
A bastard(mongrel) could not enter the congregation for ten generations.
After ten generations they wouldn't be considered mongrels anymore.
Esau did a bad thing and married into a Canaanite group and they became all Cananites over time full blooded.
Had one Canaanite married in the the Hebrews they would be mongrels for ten generations.
Who would keep up with ten generations? No one, they were not allowed at all but we need not worry about mixtures that long ago.

What? No wait.. You're question our thinking and not the scripture or author of scriptures?
You should pray for understanding after studying for yourself..

forget the all Jews thing is wasn't about Jews only.
Jews were not even mentioned until the 12th book of the bible.
You know how much went on before that?
Mostly everything.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
The descendants of Abraham are Jews. Israel as a whole. Including Judah. However it has only ever been those of faith that are included in the Promise

John 4
22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

Ioudaios
Definition
Jewish, belonging to the Jewish nation
Jewish as respects to birth, origin, religion

That is false. JEWs became known as those in Judea and not until the 12th book of the bible.

Pilate called Jesus a Galilean and said "this man isn't a Jew or Judean"
Jew was used for a specific area but the term has been skewed over the years to deceive the gullible.
It is said that Jews was first used by Josephus and who coined the nickname for Judeans..
Many foreigners called all Israel by Jews for simplicity in ignorance.
You should study this on your own and draw your own conclusions.
The definition has caused many falsehoods to circulate the church.

JEWs in Christ day looked down on people in Samaria and Galilee.
The languages were noticeably different as noted in scripture.
They could tell where a man was from by his accent just like today with Northerners and Southerners.
Not all JEWs are Edomites but there were many Canaanites, Edomites/Idumeans that became Jews because the Judeans needed more troops to fill their ranks and they forgot about the laws..
Some of those are mentioned in scripture as becoming scribes just after the Babylon captives returned.
in Maccabees they converted Edomites to the Judean religion and it was against the laws of Yahweh..
They grew in stature to become powerful religious leaders and created Judaism a perversion of the laws of Moses.

1 Chr 2:55
55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.
(KJV)

Kenites are Cains seed. The offsrping of Vipers, the cursed lineage to whom it was forbidden to enter the congregation of the Lord.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. (Judeans held the sceptre til Christ came)

The Judeans held the throne of David too. But where was it? Where was the throne in Jesus day? Not in Judea. It was in Ireland with the Zarahite line of Judah.
Judah did not have a King in Judea since Zedikiahs days. This was a promise that Davids throne would always have a king on it.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The house of Yahweh was in Jerusalem so salvation was in Judea.
But notice verse 23 says in essence, the time is coming when they can worship Yahweh freely where ever they are at, in spirit and truth.

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. (Judeans held the sceptre til Christ came)

The Judeans held the throne of David too. But where was it? Where was the throne in Jesus day? Not in Judea. It was in Ireland with the Zarahite line of Judah.
Judah did not have a King in Judea since Zedikiahs days. This was a promise that Davids throne would always have a king on it.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The house of Yahweh was in Jerusalem so salvation was in Judea.
But notice verse 23 says in essence, the time is coming when they can worship Yahweh freely where ever they are at, in spirit and truth.
This will be my last post on this site, as I have decided to retract my membership with the forum. After a polite request to 'tone it down' by administrators, I felt necessary to just leave. There are to many people that are 'judeaized' in this apostate world of today.

For those accusers on this site, we shall see what Yahweh God has to say when we stand before His throne under judgement. Until then, continue on with piousness and vanity in your own self understanding. No man is given all truth, and many of you are even farther from remotely having understanding.

For the few that I have been able to have a discussion with, thank you, for not being 'politically correct' and opening your hearts and minds to truth, but I would suggest fellowship elsewhere. There are too many tares here for my taste. Jews ARE the enemy of Christianity, get over yourselves.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Jews are as much the enemies of Christianity as Gentiles.

Natural men are against Christianity, but in Christ, both Jew and Gentile are made one, into a new creation. :)

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Jews are as much the enemies of Christianity as Gentiles.

Natural men are against Christianity, but in Christ, both Jew and Gentile are made one, into a new creation. :)
Jew means non Christian religion.
One can't be a christian without the son.

Israelsson hate to see you go.
Blessings to you if you must

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Jew means non Christian religion.
One can't be a christian without the son.

Israelsson hate to see you go.
Blessings to you if you must
Jew does not mean non Christian religion. Christ is a Jew and all who follow Him are to.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
This will be my last post on this site, as I have decided to retract my membership with the forum. After a polite request to 'tone it down' by administrators, I felt necessary to just leave. There are to many people that are 'judeaized' in this apostate world of today.

For those accusers on this site, we shall see what Yahweh God has to say when we stand before His throne under judgement. Until then, continue on with piousness and vanity in your own self understanding. No man is given all truth, and many of you are even farther from remotely having understanding.

For the few that I have been able to have a discussion with, thank you, for not being 'politically correct' and opening your hearts and minds to truth, but I would suggest fellowship elsewhere. There are too many tares here for my taste. Jews ARE the enemy of Christianity, get over yourselves.
Good to hear Israelsson. your point of view is what you really think and i admire that.

I am aware that original sin is the real problem we all face and that is where the problem is at for all.

And i understand that you are concerned with the so called Jew organisations, and who would not be, when the people who know and understand Christ know that we should not look up to people who hate him.

I see it as one big nut show to see so many people supporting those against Christ and running around pushing worldly views and they can't comprehend that the Spirit is in Christ.
As the Devil knows the Bible very well and will use it to bent one to his will using quotes that are twisted to his ways.

I have my arms open to welcome anyone who will come to Christ but if they reject him why would one look up to them it's like looking up to the ones who killed him. madness shear madness.
And i can't see what they will get out of it by rejecting Christ.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Jew does not mean non Christian religion. Christ is a Jew and all who follow Him are to.
Christ was not a Jew.
He was a Galilean. Pilate said so.
JEW did not mean all of Israel.

>>> Jews
1Th 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

They are contrary to all men. Because Tares have snuck in among Judah.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Paul calls himself a Jew, and that is after his conversion. Your definition of Jew, in light of this, doesn't add up I would say. :)

Jews and Gentiles, according to the flesh, are two human beings, different only in the flesh, which means little. In the Spirit, they can be made one in Christ.

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
He called himself a Pharisee, but claimed a birthline from Jacob/Israel. Hence, "Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;" Philippians 3:5 He was a Benjaminite, and to be a Pharisee did not necessarily mean that one was a jew. Pharisee simply put is "5330 Pharisaíos – properly, "a separatist, a purist"; a Pharisee."
["Pharisee" is derived from the Aramaic term, peras ("to divide and separate"). This literally refers to a "separatist"; hence, a Pharisee was someone "separated from sin."]" Before the birth of Christ and John the Baptist, it is believed that the remaining Judahites, Benjaminites, and Levites in the area actually became the 1st Pharisees. Much like the Democrats and Republicans of today, within a few hundred years it is easy to forget what people used to be like. To be a Pharisee was a symbol of power among people in that era, much like today many people admire members of Congress, or the U.S. Senate. And not that these people aren't good people, (although today there aren't many good politicians anymore), but we know that evil inspired people sometimes get into offices through usurpation of powers.
Also, In Galatians 2:15 when Paul says "[sup]15[/sup] “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles [sup]16[/sup] know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in[sup][a][/sup] Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified." It would more accurately read as thus :

"15 We, Judaeans by nature, and not wrongdoers from the Nations, 16 knowing that a man is not deemed righteous from rituals of law, if not through the faith of Yahshua Christ, we then have relied in Christ Yahshua in order that we would be deemed righteous from the faith of Christ, and not from rituals of law, since not any flesh shall be deemed righteous from rituals of law. 17 Now if seeking to be deemed righteous in Christ we ourselves are also found to be wrongdoers, then is Christ a minister of failure? Certainly not! 18 For if I again build these things which I have destroyed, I continue a transgressor myself. 19 For I through law have died in law, in order that in Yahweh I shall live. I have been crucified with Christ. 20 Now I live no longer, but Christ lives in me. And that I now live in flesh, in faith I live: in that of the Son of Yahweh, who having loved me then surrendered Himself on my behalf" - Christogenea New Testament

He was proclaiming that they are unique that by nature they are Judeans(predominately of Israelite stock), meaning by birth, through the nature of their families. Also, they are not wrongdoers from other nations. Seems a little racist that Paul would, in essence, be saying "Those other people do evil, but we do not because we are born of God, as white, Israelite men."

See, a simple mistranslation of the greek into 'Jew' and 'Gentile', causes more confusion that is necessary. There is simplicity in Christ, but its been made difficult to find because of the translators before us. Many chose the wrong term because they simply were ignorant of anything else. And a few purposefully removed and replaced things they deemed too.....controversial.

Yahweh wouldn't kill him if he allowed Cain to be part of the plan.

Scriptures declares how much Yah Hates Esau and Edom for ever.
They are the Tares I believe that Christ was referring to.

Many teach that God is the God of Love and loves everyone, Love the sinner hates the sin.
That isn't what the Tanahk teaches.

Psa 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stone

Mal 1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

that is Esau mixed with Cains Seed..

What a contrast to the teachings of Christ.
Yes I know the New covenant love your enemy and all that.
Yahweh is never changing yet the covenant changed.
Does he still have indignation against Edom forever?
my contention is that we are only to 'love our racial enemies.' They too are in Christ as well, and we must work together to build the kingdom. Instead of hating the very people that Yahshua came for (Israelites), and loving every evil thing in this world, we should abhor and despise anything that is contrary to Christ. Including other peoples religions, ideals, and methodology. If it is anti- Christian, we must abhor it.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
my contention is that we are only to 'love our racial enemies.'

My contention is that we are to love our enemies. And where so many seek to esteem themselves above others, Jesus calls us to esteem others above us.

In this is TRUE Christianity, the agape love which is bestowed upon us, versus that which divides us.

BibleScribe

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
But again, if Yahshua came "only for the lost sheep of the House of Israel" and it has been clearly demonstrated that this 'house' is a race descended through Jacob. Then how can all people be considered a 'brethren', they are not kinsman to all people, everyone has a distinct genetic code, thats the way Yahweh designed us. We should be good to all people that show honor to our Heavenly Father, but we should never condemn our own people. This is an acceptable paradigm for other races, i.e. Asiatics, Blacks, HIspanics...they would rather suffer their kinsmans punishment than turn them over to authorities. Yet the white population constantly condemns themselves to the world.

Agape love is the most beautiful, unwavering love one can receive.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Love binds, hate divides. You divide.

Another way: GOD binds, satan separates. You separate.

Thus you should anticipate what Scripture foretells:

Matt. 7:22 - 23
[sup]22[/sup] On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' [sup]23[/sup] And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

BibleScribe

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
But again, if Yahshua came "only for the lost sheep of the House of Israel" and it has been clearly demonstrated that this 'house' is a race descended through Jacob. Then how can all people be considered a 'brethren', they are not kinsman to all people, everyone has a distinct genetic code, thats the way Yahweh designed us. We should be good to all people that show honor to our Heavenly Father, but we should never condemn our own people. This is an acceptable paradigm for other races, i.e. Asiatics, Blacks, HIspanics...they would rather suffer their kinsmans punishment than turn them over to authorities. Yet the white population constantly condemns themselves to the world.

Agape love is the most beautiful, unwavering love one can receive.
CI seems to think all White people are true Israelites.
Ham and Japeth were both White, as the sons of Noah..
How do you see them ?

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
I think that all white people are Adamic, but the House of Israel sprang forth from Abrahams loins through Isaac and then Jacob. There obviously were other whites on the world, so to assume that ALL Israelites are white completely negates the existence of 'gentiles'. Ham and Japeth in my understanding, were white Adamic men. Israel couldn't have existed yet, as Abraham was yet to be born. :)

Love binds, hate divides. You divide.

Another way: GOD binds, satan separates. You separate.

Thus you should anticipate what Scripture foretells:

[sup]22[/sup] On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' [sup]23[/sup] And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

BibleScribe
Matthew 10:34-38. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever does not take up the cross and follow me is not worthy of me.”

Jesus didn't bring division did He?

According to Yahshua Christ, if the world accepts what we believe, then something must be wrong with what we understand. For the world will HATE those who follow Christ. I don't see very many judeo's out there that are hated as much as those of us with the racial message of the bible.

I think that all white people are Adamic, but the House of Israel sprang forth from Abrahams loins through Isaac and then Jacob. There obviously were other whites on the world, so to assume that ALL Israelites are white completely negates the existence of 'gentiles'. Ham and Japeth in my understanding, were white Adamic men. Israel couldn't have existed yet, as Abraham was yet to be born. :)

Matthew 10:34-38. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever does not take up the cross and follow me is not worthy of me.”

Jesus didn't bring division did He?

According to Yahshua Christ, if the world accepts what we believe, then something must be wrong with what we understand. For the world will HATE those who follow Christ. I don't see very many judeo's out there that are hated as much as those of us with the racial message of the bible.

And to quote you here, to be a worker of lawlessness, one must disregard Gods laws, right? I think you bashed me for my belief that the law is NOT done away with, but rather it is eternal. I know that many churches and 'christians' today do the very thing that Jesus is talking of here. Easy believe-ism, just accept Christ and your saved, right? (As if Yahshua is the one needing to be accepted, on the contrary, I would hope HE accepts me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.