Jimmy Carter at 99

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

8a473569fdc94db7509a2f97f56144dd

Reactions: amadeus and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, isn't it quite amazing about the Carters....77 years of marriage and a wonderful testimony to their Christian faith.
I can imagine a powerful desire to be reunited with his wife,

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If anyone was around, as I was, during the Carter years with him as POTUS, they were awful times. And he was soundly defeated by Reagan, who would say about him, 'there you go again'.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone was around, as I was, during the Carter years with him as POTUS, they were awful times. And he was soundly defeated by Reagan, who would say about him, 'there you go again'.

I was around when he was President. He was always very open about his Christian faith which was very commendable. He worked with Habitat for Humanity a lot, too. And taught Sunday school. He and his wife had a wonderful Christian marriage.

Hopefully some of the above touched someone in seeking faith in Christ. Not everyone has a Christian in their lives to help them towards faith.