Sephora customer says Sol de Janeiro body butter attracts spiders as company shuts down claim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for that laugh, needed it!

She said it attracted Wolf Spiders! Looked it up....scary looking.
Come on wolf spiders are kind, they only bite when you're asleep. The rest of the time their too scared of people. Sneaky but kind!

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually we have wood spiders here that look similar. I encountered a monstrously large one some years ago. They can get rather big if they're feeding off of you every night in your room.

• Wow
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually we have wood spiders here that look similar. I encountered a monstrously large one some years ago. They can get rather big if they're feeding off of you every night in your room.
Yikes! Do you mean they suck blood without you knowing it?!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wolfie's are huge yet harmless. They're not aggressive toward humans.

The company intends to shut down the rumor. And will,as soon as they can enter their offices.
iu

Those are Huntsman spiders.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wolfie's are huge yet harmless. They're not aggressive toward humans.

The company intends to shut down the rumor. And will,as soon as they can enter their offices.
iu

Those are Huntsman spiders.
iu

I've heard of an entire home being demolished by bug bombs. But I found this video...she only saw one bug, btw!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard of an entire home being demolished by bug bombs. But I found this video...she only saw one bug, btw!
When I had a flea problem I used a spray. And you do have to be careful around the gas heater.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Wow

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes wood spiders make a nest next to the bed and come up at night which is when you can catch them. They feed off of humans at night.
Oh, that's yucky. I don't think we have them in Southern California...hope not.

I've heard of Kissing Bugs which feed at night...I guess we don't have them in the city.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, that's yucky. I don't think we have them in Southern California...hope not.

I've heard of Kissing Bugs which feed at night...I guess we don't have them in the city.

No they do live in the pacific northwest though. We have a real problem with them at Dad's house. Growing up I was always getting bit and could find them hiding under my bed or crawling up the wall at night.

The only problem I encountered in Southern California was the black widow spider. Found one outside next to our apartment one time. But I don't think they hunt human blood like the wood spiders. You're safe!

• Haha

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I lived on the reservation I would wake up and have welts on my skin. That is the sure sign that a spider is nesting next to the bed. I quick look and I would find them and some fairly large that had been feeding off of me for some time. I looked on the internet and it appears that the internet has no clue about these pacific northwest house spiders.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did some more research and here's someone trying to tell this guy spiders aren't biting him here in Seattle. What the....:

Wake up with itchy spots? A look at what bites at night
Q: My wife and I are waking up with spider bites on our legs. My wife, who gets most of the bites, wants to spray for spiders around the house. Is this a good idea?

A: No, because it’s not spiders that are biting you.

Last edited: