Joe Biden, Anarchy, Lawlessness, Racist, lover of Communism, and hating Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just watching the comments on the hearing should tell you that. Overwhelmingly, the people are supporting the federal Marshals and are sick of the rioters. Will you find CNN telling us that? Not likely. Not until they have to because they can no longer deny the truth.

Trump did not send "troops" to any Federal Courthouse to include Portland!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? How would they know what was being shot at them? I can think of many ways to weaponize a leaf blower. After all the police have had mortor fireworks shot at them, they have been shot with pellets capable of going to the bone or blinding them. These people are just trying to make a police officer kill someone so they have an excuse to yell police brutality.

No one is forcing them to shoot at old guys carrying leaf blowers.

"I saw the leaf blower, your honor, and I was in fear of my life, so I shot him."

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can have your career ruined for a joke about minorities or homosexuals some long day ago in your past, Joe is held to a different level of entitled moral outrage. Either there is a standard, or there isn't. If your not a Liberal, then there is no time limit.

People tend to judge others by the times they were in. Go figure.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Old news, that's a month ago and a lot of violent acts against Americans have changed public opinion.

Yehren predicts:
Show us that. Prediction: no such data will be forthcoming.

Just watching the comments on the hearing should tell you that. Overwhelmingly, the people are supporting the federal Marshals and are sick of the rioters. Will you find CNN telling us that? Not likely. Not until they have to because they can no longer deny the truth.

Prediction confirmed.

BTW, this week...
Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively, Support Reforms: Poll
7/23/20
Most law enforcement officers support Black Lives Matter and police reform, according to new polling data.

Survey results released by Morning Consult on Thursday showed 58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers said they view Black Lives Matter favorably.
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-p...atter-positively-support-reforms-poll-1520131

Things just aren't running your way right now. Opinion is certainly overwhelming on BLM, but not the way you want to believe.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a liar. I'll believe the attorney general over a random liar...
iu

Me too. I don't know if you're a liar, or if you're just so ideologically tied to your paranoid fears that you can't admit the truth.

His latest, BTW...

Last week, after the Washington Nationals invited Dr. Anthony Fauci to throw out the first pitch on Opening Night before taking on the New York Yankees, President Donald Trump did his best to deflect attention away from that and claimed he was set to throw out the first pitch himself (you’re damn right!) at Yankee Stadium on Aug. 15.

The only problem? The Yankees reportedly never invited him to do so. Trump’s announcement took the Yankees and White House by surprise.

Yankees: Donald Trump Reportedly Lied About Throwing Out First Pitch on Aug. 15

iu

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

Me too. I don't know if you're a liar, or if you're just so ideologically tied to your paranoid fears that you can't admit the truth.

His latest, BTW...

Last week, after the Washington Nationals invited Dr. Anthony Fauci to throw out the first pitch on Opening Night before taking on the New York Yankees, President Donald Trump did his best to deflect attention away from that and claimed he was set to throw out the first pitch himself (you’re damn right!) at Yankee Stadium on Aug. 15.

The only problem? The Yankees reportedly never invited him to do so. Trump’s announcement took the Yankees and White House by surprise.

iu

More Fake irrelevant news. :eek:
Whoops...you failed to quote Randy Levine denying or withdrawing Trumps Standing offer.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively, Support Reforms: Poll
7/23/20
Most law enforcement officers support Black Lives Matter and police reform, according to new polling data.

Survey results released by Morning Consult on Thursday showed 58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers said they view Black Lives Matter favorably.
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-p...atter-positively-support-reforms-poll-1520131

• 72% of police households of color and 45% of white police households.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I tend to believe many people are consumed with hate and jealousy controlling their lives ...
Hate family members-
Hate their jobs-
Hate their co-workers/bosses-
Hate their classmates-
Hate their looks-
Hate where they live-
Hate being broke-
Hate working- paying for those who can, but don't.

And joining "something" where they can scream and vent and "get attention"...makes them feel better. It like watching a nation of 3 yr olds.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
72% of police households of color and 45% of white police households.

(White nationalists think only the opinions of whites matter)

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Rasmussen Poll results touted)

Rasmussen poll predicted republicans would win in a landslide in 2018. How could they get it that wrong? They only poll people with landlines.

That's why they are the only poll that has Trump less than seven points down from Biden. But even Rasmussen couldn't get a majority of police against BLM. For reasons most people understand.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting
A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The store was among dozens of buildings across the city that burned to the ground in the days that followed.
"This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city," Sgt. Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. "Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling 'Umbrella Man,' the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual's sole aim was to incite violence."

Police identified "Umbrella Man" thanks to a tip that came via e-mail last week, Christensen said.
At the time, activists seized on the footage as proof that outside "provocateurs" were trying to derail what had been a mostly peaceful demonstration. But others on social media pointed out that at least some looting had gone on before the video surfaced.

Christensen wrote in the affidavit that she watched "innumerable hours" of videos on social media platforms to try to identify "Umbrella Man," to no avail. Investigators finally caught a break when a tipster e-mailed the MPD identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who "wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors," she wrote.

Police have also connected the 32-year-old man to a widely publicized incident in Stillwater late last month, in which a Muslim woman was confronted by men wearing white supremacist garb.
The weeks that followed Floyd's death brought dozens of reports of racially motivated assaults against minorities and minority-owned businesses.
Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is forcing them to shoot at old guys carrying leaf blowers.

"I saw the leaf blower, your honor, and I was in fear of my life, so I shot him."
I have an idea. Stay away from federal property and quit poking the bear, and you won't get shot.
Oh yeah, you forgot about the bleach.. and that the protesters in Louisville were blocking the road, and breaking the law. this is really old news. Try to catch up.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yehren predicts:
Show us that. Prediction: no such data will be forthcoming.

Prediction confirmed.

BTW, this week...
7/23/20

Things just aren't running your way right now. Opinion is certainly overwhelming on BLM, but not the way you want to believe.
"This is not a protest … This is chaos. A protest has purpose. When Dr. King was assassinated, we didn’t do this to our city. So if you love this city, this city that has had a legacy of black mayors and black police chiefs and people who care about this city––where more than 50 percent of the business owners in metro Atlanta are minority business owners––if you care about this city, then go home."

“It’s just not fair that people can break laws and not have any kind of consequence.”

— Stacey Gibson, Portland business owner

Go stand quietly with a sign. Nobody opposed that. What we do oppose is what is actually happening... And there's nothing peaceful about it.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

His latest, BTW...

iu
Deflection. You lied about the Portland protesters being peaceful.

Reactions: Candidus