Joe Biden, Anarchy, Lawlessness, Racist, lover of Communism, and hating Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eg4-8XZUMAAnADQ.png

Just for clarification sake this actually isn't from Alinsky. Last information we have it's from an anonymous source. Not that it makes it less true. Just favoring accuracy here.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep, even though the majority of hospitals here are public. A few people still choose to go to a private hospital and pay.

It's just something you gotta have the money for.
Yes that's true.
I had to get one knee done and I payed for it to go private, then the next knee some years later the same private, their was a 8 month waiting list on the last knew going public, I could not wait that long with a destroyed ACL and meniscus damage, limping about like that I could not work. they only fixed it up enough the cheap, way as the doctor said I was too old and worn out to bother to go the other way.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for clarification sake this actually isn't from Alinsky. Last information we have it's from an anonymous source. Not that it makes it less true. Just favoring accuracy here.
I was wondering if anyone would catch the irony of someone using Alinsky tactics against Alinsky. o_O

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I thought the expression was: Hammer, Sickle, and Stump (as in - dumb as a) -- ohhh, I saw the picture but missed the "Biden". NOW it makes sense!

;)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Candidus

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone would catch the irony of someone using Alinsky tactics against Alinsky. o_O

Yeah some of the right have started to use Alinski tactics against the left and they hate it. Funny how that works.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I also thought the article about "Jill" screwing around with "Joe" while still married to her previous husband was interesting, given the "cleaned-up" account we've been given which apparently was a LIE.

And I'm not into gossip, and hope that knowing MORE about the people we elect is an Integrity aspect, -- similar to Hunter's "connections", as well as others in the Biden family who have enriched themselves through political graft and corruption.

Bobby Jo

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is too old to be President!

He admits that he was in the Senate 180 years ago!

(And yet, some still strain to justify why they would vote for such obvious cognitive decline!)

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
lover of Communism

this struck me as odd? is this a bad thing? Jesus and the 12 kept things in common, as did John the baptist.
im confused?