Joe Biden, Anarchy, Lawlessness, Racist, lover of Communism, and hating Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden Asks Black Reporter If He’s A Junkie On Cocaine

When a CBS News correspondent on a Yahoo! News panel asked presidential candidate Joe Biden if he was ever tested for “cognitive decline,” Biden dodged the question by asking the black reporter whether or not he took a drug test before participating in the panel.

“That’s like saying before you got on this program did you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not huh? Are you a junkie?” he said while laughing.

Despite previously claiming that he is “constantly tested” for cognitive decline and even challenging President Trump to compare results on an IQ test, Biden enthusiastically denied that he needed testing and that he was ever tested.

“No, I haven’t taken the test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on man,” he said.

Some pointed out that Biden’s blatant lie about being “constantly tested” should receive “fair coverage” from corporate media.

“Joe Biden said on June 30 to Fox’s Doug McKelway that [sic] he is being tested ‘constantly.’ Fair coverage of Biden throughout cable news would entail playing this soundbite juxtaposed with what the presumptive Democratic nominee defiantly said today when actually asked about it by CBS,” one reporter tweeted.

Can you imagine what the MSM would do if Trump said that to a reporter???

Reactions: Candidus

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They did have quite a time with Trump doing a victory lap for being able to tell a lion from a camel, and being able to remember five words.

That was a test for dementia, which was given to Trump for obvious reasons. His cognitive and motor difficulties would indicate a need to check. Fortunately, he's still not ready to be placed in custodial care, but as you saw, Trump is continuing to decline; he's markedly less alert and rational than he was when he was elected. And his difficulties walking down a ramp, and holding a cup of water are indicators that his motor skills are also declining.

Despite previously claiming that he is “constantly tested” for cognitive decline and even challenging President Trump to compare results on an IQ test,

Trump may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but his handlers would never be dumb enough to let Trump get led into a challenge like that. Biden probably knew that, but just did it on the off-chance that it would infuriate Trump enough to agree to such a comparison.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump tried that lie, and got shot out of the saddle by a Fox interviewer.

President Trump and Fox News host Chris Wallace get into a debate over whether Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden “wants to defund” the police in the tease for an interview set to air Sunday.

In a clip of the taped interview, “Fox News Sunday” host Wallace rebuffs Trump’s claim that Biden’s unity agenda with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt) committed to defunding or abolishing police.

“Let’s go, get me the charter, please!” an agitated Trump says in the brief clip.

According to Wallace, Trump pored over the document and could not find calls to defund or abolish police because “there isn’t any.”

Wallace said Trump “went through it and found a lot of things he objected to that Biden has agreed to. But he couldn’t find any indication because there isn’t any that Joe Biden has sought to defund and abolish the police.”
https://nypost.com/2020/07/17/trump-claims-joe-biden-wants-to-defund-police-in-fox-news-interview/

Biden campaign opposes calls to 'defund the police'

You're a day late and a dollar short. This is one of the reasons decent Americans despise Trump.
Wallace was wrong! https://twitter.com/i/status/1284233343308005376

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden Asks Black Reporter If He’s A Junkie On Cocaine

When a CBS News correspondent on a Yahoo! News panel asked presidential candidate Joe Biden if he was ever tested for “cognitive decline,” Biden dodged the question by asking the black reporter whether or not he took a drug test before participating in the panel.

“That’s like saying before you got on this program did you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not huh? Are you a junkie?” he said while laughing.

Despite previously claiming that he is “constantly tested” for cognitive decline and even challenging President Trump to compare results on an IQ test, Biden enthusiastically denied that he needed testing and that he was ever tested.

“No, I haven’t taken the test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on man,” he said.

Some pointed out that Biden’s blatant lie about being “constantly tested” should receive “fair coverage” from corporate media.

“Joe Biden said on June 30 to Fox’s Doug McKelway that [sic] he is being tested ‘constantly.’ Fair coverage of Biden throughout cable news would entail playing this soundbite juxtaposed with what the presumptive Democratic nominee defiantly said today when actually asked about it by CBS,” one reporter tweeted.

In the very same interview Biden said...

I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,”... If Trump said this in front of CNN or MSNBC, wouldn't they jump all over that with glee?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump said this in front of CNN or MSNBC, wouldn't they jump all over that with glee?

Since Trump has a history of mocking people with disabilities he'd love it. As you know, Biden has struggled with stuttering all his life. Most of us see that as evidence of Trump's vicious personality.

In an ad from Priorities USA Action, parents of a disabled child said Trump "mocked" a disabled reporter at a campaign rally. Trump did mimic the man’s oddly angled right hand while flailing his arms and shouting in a strange voice. Disabled people and advocates said the candidate clearly was mocking him.

Trump’s excuses for his comments are at odds with the evidence. Trump said he didn’t remember the man so he couldn’t know he was handicapped. But Kovaleski said he and Trump knew each other well because the reporter regularly covered the New York businessman for years. Archived reports support that.

Trump also talked about the reporter with familiarity as a "nice reporter" and a "poor guy" who "you gotta see."

Trump’s denials that he did not mock -- or even know -- the disabled reporter don’t add up. We rate the ad’s claim True.

Fact-Check: Did Trump 'mock' disabled reporter?

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. Trump was lying. It wasn't in the document. In fact, Biden is on record as opposing defunding police.

Sorry about your twitter guy.
Biden is so clueless he is for and against everything depending on which way his dementia takes him in the moment! On video, Biden ABSOLUTELY said that he was for defunding the police! Trump is vindicated once again!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Trump has a history of mocking people with disabilities he'd love it. As you know, Biden has struggled with stuttering all his life. Most of us see that as evidence of Trump's vicious personality.

In an ad from Priorities USA Action, parents of a disabled child said Trump "mocked" a disabled reporter at a campaign rally. Trump did mimic the man’s oddly angled right hand while flailing his arms and shouting in a strange voice. Disabled people and advocates said the candidate clearly was mocking him.

Trump’s excuses for his comments are at odds with the evidence. Trump said he didn’t remember the man so he couldn’t know he was handicapped. But Kovaleski said he and Trump knew each other well because the reporter regularly covered the New York businessman for years. Archived reports support that.

Trump also talked about the reporter with familiarity as a "nice reporter" and a "poor guy" who "you gotta see."

Trump’s denials that he did not mock -- or even know -- the disabled reporter don’t add up. We rate the ad’s claim True.

Awwww... the Victim Card!

Biden has struggled with having a single accomplishment in his political life for 47 years besides getting elected. Clearly, this was not stuttering, but mental confusion. There is no "you cannot say anything about a disability that questions your capability to hold the Office of President of the United States."

Your biased article admits... "Kovaleski is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter who speaks with a normal voice and doesn't wave his arms around. " So tell me, how could Trump mock what does not exist?

Even if Trump mocked a disabled guy, cry me a river! Yes, it was in poor taste, it was inappropriate, it looks bad... but that is all it is. If Trump did not feel that he was mocking a disabled man, I would suggest that you should believe someone when they tell you it was not their intention.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even if Trump mocked a disabled guy, cry me a river! Yes, it was in poor taste, it was inappropriate, it looks bad... but that is all it is.
It is a total waste of time to show Democrats or their supporters the inconsistencies and stupidity of their position. Truth and facts means nothing to a Leftist, and you have to start there.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just ordered my wife her Birthday present! (She requested it when she saw one today)! :D
th

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Awwww... the Victim Card!

The guy Trump was mocking for his disability never complained. Other people just noticed what a slimeball Trump was for doing it. That's what he is.

Clearly, this was not stuttering, but mental confusion.

As you know, stuttering is stumbling over words, as Biden sometimes does. Sleazeballs like Trump mock people with disabilities. That what they do.

There is no "you cannot say anything about a disability

No law against being a jerk. True enough. But then the rest of us draw conclusions about said jerk. No law against that, either. It's why so many Americans have turned against Trump.

that questions your capability to hold the Office of President of the United States."

It's arguable whether or not making fun of other people's disabilities shows that one is incapable of being president. But you might have a point. I wouldn't vote for someone like that.

Even if Trump mocked a disabled guy, cry me a river! Yes, it was in poor taste, it was inappropriate, it looks bad... but that is all it is.

It reveals character. Or rather lack of it. Hence Trump's low standing with Americans.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On video, Biden ABSOLUTELY said that he was for defunding the police!

Nope. Notice that he's repeatedly said he does not favor defunding the police.

Trump got caught lying about it during a Chris Wallace interview:

During a portion of an interview with Chris Wallace that will air in full this coming Sunday on Fox News, Trump insisted that “defund” and “abolish” the police language was included in an agreement signed by Biden and Bernie Sanders. It was not.

Trump: Biden wants to defund the police.

Wallace: Sir, he does not.

Trump: Look, he signed a charter with Bernie Sanders.

Wallace: It said nothing about defunding the police.

Trump: Oh, really? It says abolish. It says defund. Let’s go.

Trump then put a halt to the interview and looked over to his staff who were off-camera and asked for documents that would prove to Wallace that he was correct.

Wallace then explained what happened next. “So that led to a very interesting exchange where Trump had staff go out and get the highlights from that 100-page compact that the Biden team and the Sanders team had signed.”

Wallace continued, “And he went through it and he found a lot of things that he objected to that Biden has agreed to. But he couldn’t find any indication, because there isn’t any, that Joe Biden has sought to defund and abolish the police.”

Trump is vindicated once again!

You think "vindicated" is a synonym for "caught in a falsehood?" Trump is so clueless he is for and against everything depending on which way his dementia takes him in the moment!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I saw a T shirt that said,
If you want to anger a conservative tell them a lie.
If you want to anger a Liberal tell them the truth !

True story !

I am getting some T shirts made up as soon as I can.

Reactions: Candidus

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw a T shirt that said,
If you want to anger a conservative tell them a lie.
If you want to anger a Liberal tell them the truth !

True story !

I saw a T-shirt that said:
"Liberals are open and friendly because they assume everyone is like them.
Conservatives are surly and suspicious for the same reason."

True story!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the "It seemed like a clever deception at the time" department of the Trump campaign:

117296097_165989641730711_720721070240345277_n.png

"Team Trump" has adopted Trump's values, it seems.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the "It seemed like a clever deception at the time" department of the Trump campaign:

"Team Trump" has adopted Trump's values, it seems.
That's awesome!

Not as underhanded as calling Trump Hitler, Mussolini, a Racist, a puppet of Putin and other unsubstantiated lies!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's awesome!

Awesomely dumb. If you're going to be dishonest, it's doubly dumb to be dishonest about something so easy for people to catch. Reeks of desperation.

Not as underhanded as calling Trump Hitler, Mussolini,

Biden campaign called him Hitler and/or Mussolini? Evidence? Prediction: none will be presented.

a Racist,

If so, most Americans are "underhanded."
When directly asked “Do you think that President Trump is a racist?”, 52 percent said yes, while only 34 percent said no — an 18 point spread. Even a hefty plurality of white voters agreed Trump is a racist, 46-39, while only 14 percent of Republicans said yes to the question. Crucially, among independent voters, the spread was even wider than the overall number, with 53 percent saying Trump is a racist and only 31 percent saying he is not.
https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/86ijosd7cy/20200611_yahoo_race_police_covid_crosstabs.pdf

a puppet of Putin

He does Putin's bidding rather frequently.
Putin objected to the republican platform criticizing him for aggression. Trump changed it.
Putin objected to the finding of our intelligence services, that he tried to interfere in the 2016 election. Trump took Putin's side against our people.
Putin objected to U.S. troops stationed in Germany. Trump agreed to withdraw them.
Putin demanded to be included in the Group of Seven. Trump started calling for Putin to be included.
Putin put a bounty on US troops in Afghanistan. Trump pretended it never happened.