Joe Biden...disqualified for the Presidency!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all of the fraud that has occurred this election, the word of God would be found to be untrue if Joe Biden becomes President in January.

2Ti 2:5, And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

Now this verse is truly speaking of an issue of sports, such as in a wrestling or boxing match, that if a contender breaks the rules, they are disqualified.

Ought it not to be the same for the Biden Campaign, that because they have broken the laws of a fair election, Biden and his cohorts need to be disqualified?

Consider.

Pro 11:21, Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 11:1
A false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight.

All the evidence thus far of voter fraud can't be swept under the rug. If this thing isn't sorted out and the culprits prosecuted rather than rewarded, as in JB enters the White House, the whole of the electorate will have just cause to never trust the electoral process again.

So what happens? Article 2 of the USC insures there cannot be another election to decide. And why would we accept that anyway given the question of how would those new votes be trusted?

However, there is one SCOTUS precedent that insures Joe Biden will never reap the reward this fraud has sought to insure for the Democrats.

98 U.S. 61 (____)
UNITED STATES
v.
THROCKMORTON.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_...tiates+everything&hl=en&as_sdt=40006&as_vis=1
Supreme Court of United States.

What did that decision declare? Simply, "fraud vitiates everything!" (From that link:There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments...)
(Source:TRUMP HAS WON BY DEFAULT—Here’s why! | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary)

And aside from that? JB should have never been permitted to run in the first place due to his criminal history.
UNITED STATES CODE: Joe Biden is permanently disqualified from holding any public office in the U.S. Federal Government | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Democrats have the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. He will not be found guilty until a fair trial. There will not be a trial until he is prosecuted. He will not be prosecuted until the FBI investigates. The FBI will not investigate so long as they are controlled by the deep state. Only Jesus is qualified to crush the serpent.

Reactions: APAK and Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats have the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. He will not be found guilty until a fair trial. There will not be a trial until he is prosecuted. He will not be prosecuted until the FBI investigates. The FBI will not investigate so long as they are controlled by the deep state. Only Jesus is qualified to crush the serpent.
Is Biden the serpent then?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not believe this; otherwise, if Biden does become President, you would have to proclaim that God's word is untrue. You won't do that, I'm willing to bet. You seem to be saying that you will lose your faith if Biden becomes President?

Of course the scripture in question is referring primarily to sports; but I am saying that it ought also to apply to political wrestlings.

We shall see whether it does or doesn't in short order.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many a time in history God has told his people to submit themselves to another Kingdom like Babylon.
Daniel is such a one. If we do God's will, whatever that may be.. it will all work out in the end.
This is where Faith is critical.
Trust God.
Hugs

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many a time in history God has told his people to submit themselves to another Kingdom like Babylon.
Daniel is such a one. If we do God's will, whatever that may be.. it will all work out in the end.
This is where Faith is critical.
Trust God.
Hugs

I think that the Revolutionary War was an exception. It was also a just war.

Reactions: Ziggy

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
there has been voter fraud in literally every election throughout the history of the US, this last election is no different. trump is just a spoiled brat that is used to getting daddy to bail him out of everything.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there has been voter fraud in literally every election throughout the history of the US, this last election is no different. trump is just a spoiled brat that is used to getting daddy to bail him out of everything.
along with 80 million Americans that oppose voter fraud and want a fair election.
Maybe in the past it wasn't so obvious. They hid a lot of things well.
This time there are lots of questions. And we have a right to answers.
Regardless who wins or loses.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the scripture in question is referring primarily to sports; but I am saying that it ought also to apply to political wrestlings.

"Ought to apply to political wrestlings." ? You're interpolating scripture.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Ought to apply to political wrestlings." ? You're interpolating scripture.
Well, obviously something is wrong with my interpretation...because today the Supreme Court threw out Trump's case for re-election, at least, if it wasn't fake news that I was listening to that told me that.

So, it is a very sad day today...

And I am also quite certain that 2021 will indeed be the year of discrimination.

The year of discrimination.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, obviously something is wrong with my interpretation...because today the Supreme Court threw out Trump's case for re-election, at least, if it wasn't fake news that I was listening to that told me that.

So, it is a very sad day today...

And I am also quite certain that 2021 will indeed be the year of discrimination.

The year of discrimination.
SCOTUS? The U.S Supreme Court in D.C? I think you were referred to fake news on that one.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the evidence thus far of voter fraud can't be swept under the rug.
It would appear that with the lawsuit of the state of Texas in the Supreme Court against four states (plus other positive developments) that tide may be turning. It will be now up to the conservative judges to show some steel in their backbones. Under no circumstances should Biden be allowed to take office.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would appear that with the lawsuit of the state of Texas in the Supreme Court against four states (plus other positive developments) that tide may be turning. It will be now up to the conservative judges to show some steel in their backbones. Under no circumstances should Biden be allowed to take office.
Well, in point of fact, if the law were the primary issue, Joe Biden would have never qualified to be on the ballot. With his admission, which shows his level of arrogance, to criminal conduct in the Ukraine matter, per the investigation into the criminal acts of himself and his son there, even sans an indictment, he was made afoul of election law that would have, if prosecuted, insured he not attain the Democrats nomination.
However, having that on the record, along with all the evidence, and seemingly mounting every day, and again if the law means anything, it is actually legally impossible for Biden or Harris to benefit from the numerous offenses perpetrated against this free election.
Fraud, Treason, to name just two categories of offense on a federal felonious level, cannot be rewarded by law.

Take this analogy for example.
I create amazing denominations of the American dollar. To the tune of $275,000.
You, have a property for sale. Ten thousand acres and a gorgeous house. I tell you, I'll give you this $275,000, all cash, for your property and house.
Deal!
You sign over your deed that same day, and file the transfer of deed with the state that same day too.
Then you take your money and move to another state.
You open a bank account and try to deposit some of that $275,000. You're refused! Because you find out it is all counterfeit.
I defrauded you out of your home and land.

Am I able to be rewarded for having defrauded you out of your home and land? Do I keep your home and land?

NO!
I go to prison.

In the matter of the November 3rd 2020 election, we have an election conducted through the Democratic processes in this Democratic Constitutional Republic.
One candidate and his party schemed to in effect counterfeit the ballot results to his favor.

Is he rewarded? Does he get to keep the highest seat of power on earth due to counterfeiting measures?

If I do not get to keep as my reward for counterfeiting $275,000 your home and land, does a Democrat get to keep the highest seat of authority and for four years, having counterfeited the election that would have given him that seat?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He was just talking about the rules of their sports for an example.

Are you thinking that no one ever took over rule of a country by dishonest means?

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was just talking about the rules of their sports for an example.

Are you thinking that no one ever took over rule of a country by dishonest means?

Much love!
Of course it has been predicted in the book of Daniel that a certain ruler will obtain rulership through dishonest means.