Joe Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meuller didn't do his "job", he knew early on that the dossier was fake and proceeded to go on a fishing expedition. He had no basis to proceed except for a witch hunt.
Why did people wind up in prison then? He was not given the task of trying to dig up dirt on Trump. His job was to look into the allegations to see what, if anything, was there.

I don't begin my thinking with assuming things. You assume Meuller knew the dossier was fake. I don't assume that. Indeed I'd say much in that dossier was true. It was not clear which parts were true, which false. Mueller's job was to dig up facts to find that out. Some Democrats might have liked it had he been conducting a witch hunt; and many Republicans might have slept easier at night without that investigation -- people on both sides were biased, and you just revealed where your bias lay.

Trump himself said the Meuller investigation exonerated him. Yes, after calling it a witch hunt so many times, Trump then said it "totally exonerated" him -- which also was not true. What Meuller did say was that Trump might be possibly indicted after he leaves office.

Putin joked once that maybe they should get a place for Trump ready -- he may need a safe place to live later.

I wonder how that lawsuit in Panama will go. If Trump is found guilty of evading taxes, would it be enough if he paid them, or might Panama want to send him to prison? Just wondering. . . . That might depend on whether the fraud allegation can be proved -- or if he knew people buying units were using drug money. I also wonder what other countries may do if Trump loses the election. Right now, they may not want to do much since offending a sitting President of the US isn't a good idea; but if he becomes an ex-president, who knows who may choose to sue him or file charges on him successfully with warrants for his arrest making it unsafe for him to travel in some countries?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Settle down, Guys, I only brought up Mueller's name in a diminished mental capacity comparison. They both probably have to have someone put their pajamas on them.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did people wind up in prison then? He was not given the task of trying to dig up dirt on Trump. His job was to look into the allegations to see what, if anything, was there.

As I said, it was a fishing expedition. The "investigation" was "Russian Collusion" and "The Trump Campaign." No one went to jail for "Russian Collusion." No "assumptions," it is a fact that the dossier, the "source" was known to be false in the first two months of the investigation.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Settle down, Guys, I only brought up Mueller's name in a diminished mental capacity comparison. They both probably have to have someone put their pajamas on them.
Meuller appeared sick at one point. That's all I know.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, it was a fishing expedition. The "investigation" was "Russian Collusion" and "The Trump Campaign." No one went to jail for "Russian Collusion." No "assumptions," it is a fact that the dossier, the "source" was known to be false in the first two months of the investigation.
So you know how to parrot what you hear and read on left wing media. If you want to know what Meuller was told to investigate, you can read the whole thing here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a). (c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

His job was to investigate Russian efforts to interfere in the election. It might be helpful if you stopping thinking in cliches and buzz words. Investigating "Russian collusion" was never part of Mueller's job description.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nearly everything the Dem leaders accuse others of doing is what they themselves do.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nearly everything the Dem leaders accuse others of doing is what they themselves do.
It's politics; and if you think Republicans are better, you're nuts. If you want to read some truly disgusting stuff, read the story about Michael Caputo.

Story here: Top HHS spokesman repeatedly directed sexually crude and sexist tweets at women - CNNPolitics

Why aren't Republicans concerned about Caputo? It's politics.

The Tara Reade story is complicated and seems to have holes in it. We may never know what exactly what happened. I'd rather focus on things we do know for sure. We have videos of Biden touching women inappropriately. That's enough to tell me he lacks proper respect for women. I don't need to discuss Tara Reade.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's politics; and if you think Republicans are better, you're nuts. If you want to read some truly disgusting stuff, read the story about Michael Caputo.

Story here: Top HHS spokesman repeatedly directed sexually crude and sexist tweets at women - CNNPolitics

Why aren't Republicans concerned about Caputo? It's politics.

The Tara Reade story is complicated and seems to have holes in it. We may never know what exactly what happened. I'd rather focus on things we do know for sure. We have videos of Biden touching women inappropriately. That's enough to tell me he lacks proper respect for women. I don't need to discuss Tara Reade.
I'll take the Republicans over those who get rich running the baby slaughterhouses almost any day.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'll take the Republicans over those who get rich running the baby slaughterhouses almost any day.

Yes abortions are sad. But there are more issues.

What about those that get killed in drive-by shootings? What about those that get killed in mass shootings? Do their lives matter? Of course they do matter. What about the refugees, homeless and those with less that need more affordable healthcare?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What about those that get killed in drive-by shootings? What about those that get killed in mass shootings? Do their lives matter? Of course they do matter. What about the refugees, homeless and those with less that need more affordable healthcare?
Unborn babies are totally innocents and totally helpless. That doesn't mean I don't care about those you mentioned. Please don't make such insinuations!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unborn babies are totally innocents and totally helpless. That doesn't mean I don't care about those you mentioned. Please don't make such insinuations!

Really it would be good if a political party took care of all those matters.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really it would be good if a political party took care of all those matters.
The problem with that is nearly all politicians are bought and paid for, often by countries who HATE America. I.E. Communist China!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a blatantly false accusation.
Of course, it was false. It was "sarcasm." Got it?

You say Republicans are so good when it comes to abortions, but still haven't explained why the numbers fell under Obama.
The problem with that is nearly all politicians are bought and paid for, often by countries who HATE America. I.E. Communist China!
You talking about Trump getting that loan from a Chinese bank?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, it was false. It was "sarcasm." Got it?

You say Republicans are so good when it comes to abortions, but still haven't explained why the numbers fell under Obama.
You talking about Trump getting that loan from a Chinese bank?
I don't think anyone says Trump is spotless, unless you compare him to the Dems who run the baby slaughterhouses to get filthy rich!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some of those other issues become factors in the abortion rate question. I think many women really don't want to abort but feel they don't have any other choice. I think the abortion rate would drop close to zero if we could solve our other social problems. I've never met a woman whose aim in life was to get pregnant because she wanted to get an abortion.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes abortions are sad. But there are more issues. ...

Matt. 18:5 “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me; 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened round his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Sounds to me like if someone doesn't protect the unborn, Jesus doesn't receive them. And because some don't take action to protect such little ones, they will pay a terrible price in eternity.

Some make excuses for their disdain for innocent life, and they WILL answer to GOD.
Bobby Jo