Joe Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee... I mean I saw him on The View with Whoopie and Joy Bahar. I didn't notice him doing anything out of place there. He fit right in the conversation!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he got a public endorsement from the wicked which of the west, Hillary, so, don't know if the male hating estragon vote will carry him far enough to win it all.

still I understand he admitted to threating to put the screws to the Ukrainian priminister to cover his sons back side. and the parade of evil deceit that ensued when the President talked to the same priminister that verifies that Biden is the choice of the powers that be in the dem's party and will be the parties rep in the presidential election doesn't matter what the primaries do. the Clintons are corrupt and were very peeved when they lost because they knew they were supposed to win. hence rig the election. sure I can't prove that but the day before the election they and Cindy looper and Bruce the "boss" amongst others were all celebrating on tv as though they won already.

so its going to be interesting to see if they are confident to buy the electorate this time around. that's why they lost the electorate wasn't buying thank the Lord.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing how silent the left wing media is on this after they were so outraged with Trump and Kavenaugh. At least Fox news addressed the problem by defending them. The left media isn't even acknowledging it.
I see some articles at MSN (their link to Business Insider seemed to be toughest) asking questions.

Biden camp refuses to open up Senate papers that could shed light on accuser's claims — but has sent operatives to look through records

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign has insisted that journalists "rigorously vet" the allegations of former Senate aide Tara Reade, who says she was sexually assaulted by the former vice president and forced out after she complained of harassment.
Reade says she believes that Biden's senatorial papers, which are housed at the University of Delaware, may contain notes and other personnel records supporting some of her claims.
But the archives are currently sealed until "two years after Biden retires from public life," and the Biden camp refuses to open them to the public.
Insider has learned that Biden campaign operatives have visited the archives on at least one occasion.
Previously, prominent Democrats have argued that public access to official records is essential to evaluating fitness for office.

There are links to other stories by AP and Reuters. I also expect more questions to be asked over his picking Chris Dodd to help with his VP pick. When Biden is facing his own problem over sexual misconduct, why pick Dodd of "waitress sandwich" infamy? It looks bad to me.

Reactions: FHII and Cristo Rei

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's amazing how silent the left wing media is on this after they were so outraged with Trump and Kavenaugh.
The MSM are indeed the Enemy of the People. But here is some information that will never make it into the MSM networks:

Meet the Other Seven—Yes SEVEN—Women Who Are Accusing Biden of Inappropriate Behavior

BY MATT MARGOLIS APR 30, 2020

Joe Biden is starting to feel the pressure to personally respond to the sexual assault allegations of Tara Reade. While loyalists and liberal hypocrites are defending him, her story continues to gain credibility as more witnesses have come forward. In addition to countless photos of Joe Biden acting inappropriately with women and young girls, a small number of women have come forward to the media to say that Biden acted inappropriately with them...

8. Ally Coll, a former Democratic staffer
During the 2008 election cycle, Ally Coll was helping run a reception for about 50 people. After Biden arrived she was introduced to him, and, according to her, Biden “leaned in, squeezed her shoulders and delivered a compliment about her smile, holding her ‘for a beat too long.’”

“There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable,” said Coll.

7. Amy Lappos, a former congressional aide

Amy Lappos, a Democratic political activist claimed that during a 2009 political fundraiser in Greenwich, Connecticut for U.S. Rep. Jim Himes then-Vice President Joe Biden touched her inappropriately.

“It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” Lappostold the Hartford Courant last year. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

“I never filed a complaint, to be honest, because he was the vice president. I was a nobody,” Lappos explained. “There’s absolutely a line of decency. There’s a line of respect. Crossing that line is not grandfatherly. It’s not cultural. It’s not affection. It’s sexism or misogyny.”

6. Caitlyn Caruso, a college student and sexual assault survivor

Four years ago, at the age of 19, Caitlyn Caruso, a survivor of sexual assault, spoke at an event on sexual assault at the University of Las Vegas, which Joe Biden was also attending. Caruso says that after sharing her experience with sexual assault, Biden “rested his hand on her thigh — even as she squirmed in her seat to show her discomfort—and hugged her ‘just a little bit too long’.”

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she said. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

5. D. J. Hill, a writer

Ms. Hill met Biden at a 2012 fundraiser in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and during a photo-op with the then-vice president he put his hand on her shoulder and starting lowering it down her back, making her feel “very uncomfortable.” Hill’s husband noticed Biden’s maneuver and protected his wife by putting his own hand on Biden’s shoulder and telling a joke. Ms. Hill didn’t say anything at the time and doesn’t know what his intent was, or if he was aware of her discomfort.

“Only he knows his intent,” she told the New York Times. “But norms are changing now, she said, and “if something makes you feel uncomfortable, you have to feel able to say it.”

4. Vail Kohnert-Yount, a former White House intern

Vail Kohnert-Yount was a White House intern and says that in the spring of 2013 while trying to exit the basement of the West Wing she was asked to step aside to allow for Joe Biden to enter. After moving out of the way, Biden approached her to shake her hand and introduce himself. During this encounter, she says Biden “put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead,” and called her “a pretty girl.” She says she was shocked by the incident, describing it as “the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace.”

3. Lucy Flores, a former Nevada state assemblywoman

Lucy Flores wrote an essay describing her experience with Joe Biden at a 2014 campaign rally, during which she says Biden touched her inappropriately and kissed her on the head.

“Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?

“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual ****? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused.”

Flores said she “wanted nothing more” than to get Biden away from her. When her name was called, she says she was “never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.”

2. Sofie Karasek, a sexual assault survivor

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was one of 50 sexual assault survivors who appeared on stage with Lady Gaga at the Oscars. Joe Biden had introduced Lady Gaga on stage. After the ceremony, Karasek shared with Biden a story about a college student who committed suicide after being sexually assaulted, and Biden, according to the Washington Post, “responded by clasping her hands and leaning down to place his forehead against hers.” The moment was photographed and went viral, but it was actually an uncomfortable moment for Karasek. She says it felt awkward and uncomfortable having their faces mere inches apart and she didn’t know how to respond to it, but she described it as Biden “crossing the boundary into her personal space at a sensitive moment.”

“He emphasized that he wants to connect with people and, of course, that’s important. But again, all of our interactions and friendships are a two-way street. … Too often it doesn’t matter how the woman feels about it or they just assume that they’re fine with it,” she said.

1. Tara Reade, a former Biden Senate staffer

Tara Reade’s allegations are perhaps the first to gain traction in the media. In 2019, she said that Biden used to touch her inappropriately while she was a staffer in his Senate office in 1993. “He used to put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” Reade said. “I would just kind of freeze and wait for him to stop doing that.” She has since expanded on those allegations, claiming in March 2020 that Biden sexually assaulted her by pushing her up against the wall, kissing her and sliding his hand up her shirt and up her skirt. Reade attempted to file a claim, but Biden was ultimately protected by loyalists on his staff. The credibility of her claims was boosted by the release of a clip of the Larry King Live show during which her mother called in anonymously asking the panel for advice on how to handle a situation with her daughter and a prominent U.S. Senator.

Meet the Other Seven—Yes SEVEN—Women Who Are Accusing Biden of Inappropriate Behavior

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee... I mean I saw him on The View with Whoopie and Joy Bahar. I didn't notice him doing anything out of place there. He fit right in the conversation!

Joe always does better when he is with other crazy unhinged Liberals. No one is going to ask him a tough question.

Reactions: Willie T

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one is going to ask him a tough question.
Not a single Democrat candidate for president was asked a single tough question. But we have an even more serious problem. An individual who is TOTALLY UNFIT for any office (let alone president) is being encouraged and enabled by the evil Democrats and the Left-Liberal media. This is far more serious than anyone is saying.

upload_2020-5-1_14-49-29.png

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe said that "Women are to be believed...."

Jesus said, "Judge not lest you be judged. For the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you."

I guess that it is time for Joe to pay the piper!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a single Democrat candidate for president was asked a single tough question. But we have an even more serious problem. An individual who is TOTALLY UNFIT for any office (let alone president) is being encouraged and enabled by the evil Democrats and the Left-Liberal media. This is far more serious than anyone is saying.
Just being a Democrat makes someone evil? Should people be prosecuted for being Democrats?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe said that "Women are to be believed...."

Jesus said, "Judge not lest you be judged. For the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you."

I guess that it is time for Joe to pay the piper!
I think you may have missed part of the quote?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just being a Democrat makes someone evil? Should people be prosecuted for being Democrats?
Absolutely. Those who indulge in sedition and treason should be behind bars, not in the halls of legislatures.

Anyone who objectively examines the record of Democrats over the last few years will note that they have been working against the Constitution, the Republic, and a duly elected President, and have gotten away scot-free.

That's only because the Attorney General, the DOJ, and the FBI have been thoroughly compromised. Under normal circumstances they would have been arrested and brought to trial.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely. Those who indulge in sedition and treason should be behind bars, not in the halls of legislatures.

Anyone who objectively examines the record of Democrats over the last few years will note that they have been working against the Constitution, the Republic, and a duly elected President, and have gotten away scot-free.

That's only because the Attorney General, the DOJ, and the FBI have been thoroughly compromised. Under normal circumstances they would have been arrested and brought to trial.
So make Trump dictator for life and throw anyone who disagrees with him in prison. Don't accuse Democrats of subverting the Constitution when you want to jail Democrats for daring to disagree.

When are you going to wake up and figure it out? Trump isn't right all the time, even if he never accepts responsibility for when things go wrong but wants to blame others. You seem to buy his lying about everyone else. Now he's saying wild stuff about Democrats. He's saying wild stuff about China, stuff the intelligence community says isn't so. But you keep buying his accusations. Everyone else is not to be trusted. Everyone else is a villain. Only people who kiss his butt 100% of the time can be trusted. Trump supporters are going paranoid. Only Trump can be trusted.

That's how dictators manipulate people. Don't fall for it. Trump is a loser who likes to blame other people for his failures.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So make Trump dictator for life and throw anyone who disagrees with him in prison. Don't accuse Democrats of subverting the Constitution when you want to jail Democrats for daring to disagree.

When are you going to wake up and figure it out? Trump isn't right all the time, even if he never accepts responsibility for when things go wrong but wants to blame others. You seem to buy his lying about everyone else. Now he's saying wild stuff about Democrats. He's saying wild stuff about China, stuff the intelligence community says isn't so. But you keep buying his accusations. Everyone else is not to be trusted. Everyone else is a villain. Only people who kiss his butt 100% of the time can be trusted. Trump supporters are going paranoid. Only Trump can be trusted.

That's how dictators manipulate people. Don't fall for it. Trump is a loser who likes to blame other people for his failures.

I think it's important we keep a balanced view when it comes to politics, I am glad Scott Morrison is Prime Minister of Australia, but it does not mean i have to agree with everything he says and does.

Reactions: Willie T

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's important we keep a balanced view when it comes to politics, I am glad Scott Morrison is Prime Minister of Australia, but it does not mean i have to agree with everything he says and does.
Politicians are people, after all. Why would any of them be perfect?

Reactions: Josho

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mueller did his job, and several people went to prison.
Meuller didn't do his "job", he knew early on that the dossier was fake and proceeded to go on a fishing expedition. He had no basis to proceed except for a witch hunt.