Joe Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt. 18:5 “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me; 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened round his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Sounds to me like if someone doesn't protect the unborn, Jesus doesn't receive them. And because some don't take action to protect such little ones, they will pay a terrible price in eternity.

Some make excuses for their disdain for innocent life, and they WILL answer to GOD.
Bobby Jo
Do you think babies who are aborted sin?

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at things from afar, whoever is president, they are normally tied up by congress or the senate, get a few things through, but most of their agenda gets stopped.

It makes you think this is just a way of counselling the people, get them to air the problems, blame the other guy, and then after they are elected, said it was the oppositions fault that nothing got done, while it is big business that pulls the strings, that changes laws, and that exploits weaknesses, while everyone else is really believing who is in the white house matters.

I love Trump, because he understands being president is a business advertising opportunity for Trump hotels and golf courses. When a guy can say opposite things about what is happening and what should happen and it does not matter, your realise he is not actually pulling the strings.

Building the wall, what a joke, had to squeeze billions out of the government to even get something done. It was I will get Mexico to pay. If he had said I will build a bit more of the border fence as a wall, and then nothing much will change, would people say, "Yea, he is a real mover and shaker"
Even Obama could not close Quantanomo Bay, failed on Obama care, so you have to ask, what did he do? He got Osama, or rather a dedicated operative chased him down, and Obama pulled the trigger.

Leaders matter as influencers, but as clowns you just got to laugh.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at things from afar, whoever is president, they are normally tied up by congress or the senate, get a few things through, but most of their agenda gets stopped.

It makes you think this is just a way of counselling the people, get them to air the problems, blame the other guy, and then after they are elected, said it was the oppositions fault that nothing got done, while it is big business that pulls the strings, that changes laws, and that exploits weaknesses, while everyone else is really believing who is in the white house matters.

I love Trump, because he understands being president is a business advertising opportunity for Trump hotels and golf courses. When a guy can say opposite things about what is happening and what should happen and it does not matter, your realise he is not actually pulling the strings.

Building the wall, what a joke, had to squeeze billions out of the government to even get something done. It was I will get Mexico to pay. If he had said I will build a bit more of the border fence as a wall, and then nothing much will change, would people say, "Yea, he is a real mover and shaker"
Even Obama could not close Quantanomo Bay, failed on Obama care, so you have to ask, what did he do? He got Osama, or rather a dedicated operative chased him down, and Obama pulled the trigger.

Leaders matter as influencers, but as clowns you just got to laugh.

"Leaders matter as influencers, but as clowns you just got to laugh."
Or cry! Hahaha.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
L
He's having some financial problems. . . .

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing how silent the left wing media is on this after they were so outraged with Trump and Kavenaugh. At least Fox news addressed the problem by defending them. The left media isn't even acknowledging it.

nah, liberals will devour him

all conservatives have to do is project their immorality onto their liberal of choice and liberals sharpen their teeth

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nah, liberals will devour him

all conservatives have to do is project their immorality onto their liberal of choice and liberals sharpen their teeth
Well, it hasn't happened so far. Finally the left wing media is asking questions. Liberal politicians and pundits are all saying the same thing:. "Yes, women should be heard and we support them. But Biden has dealt with the accusations.". It's hypocracy. Joe said it never happened and viola! They are satisfied with his statement! They say he satisfactorly solved the issue!

I don't know if it's true or not. But when they were going to demand such lengthy investigations into Trump and Kavenaugh but are satisfied with "I didn't do it", it's wrong!

Aspen... You talk about conservative immorality... Ahh.. come on! We are friends here! Are you suggesting conservatives are immoral and liberals aren't?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aspen... You talk about conservative immorality... Ahh.. come on! We are friends here! Are you suggesting conservatives are immoral and liberals aren't?
Aspen -- like all Left Liberals -- believes what George Orwell wrote about long ago. According to the Leftists evil is GOOD, and good is EVIL. Liberals cannot stomach the truth, so they deal constantly in lies. Instead of honestly admitting that the Obama administration was not only corrupt but treasonous to the core, they invent a different reality, where all Liberals -- no matter how corrupt -- are automatically good, merely because they are Liberals.

So Joe Biden is automatically virtuous because he is a Democrat. And like the media people are now saying, it does not even matter if Biden was a rapist. We love him because he is running against Trump. But had Joe Biden been a Republican as this time, the knives would all be out, flashing and drawing blood.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspen -- like all Left Liberals -- believes what George Orwell wrote about long ago.
Sorry Enoch111... We are like thinking on some of the things you say, though I suggest all politics are dirty business. But I like Aspen. He does seem to be liberal which is against my economic and political philosophy... But I judge him a fair man even if I disagree with his political and economic philosophy.

Aspen does not need me to stand up for him. But I do nontheless! Attack liberalism all you want, and chances are I will be on your side. But don't attack this man.

Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it hasn't happened so far. Finally the left wing media is asking questions. Liberal politicians and pundits are all saying the same thing:. "Yes, women should be heard and we support them. But Biden has dealt with the accusations.". It's hypocracy. Joe said it never happened and viola! They are satisfied with his statement! They say he satisfactorly solved the issue!

I don't know if it's true or not. But when they were going to demand such lengthy investigations into Trump and Kavenaugh but are satisfied with "I didn't do it", it's wrong!

I think the bar has been lowered so far, it is laying on the ground. Honestly, I’ve never looked towards liberals for morality and I am not sure who is left to throw stones at Biden.

Hopefully, there will be an investigation before the convention since this women’s 27 year old complaint has arrived at the last minute - and yes, it is retaliation for the Supreme Court nominee accusations, which was a retaliation for mitch’s stolen seat.

unless this ends we will no longer have any hope of electing anyone. Cronyism will be the only way to acquire leaders

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the bar has been lowered so far, it is laying on the ground. Honestly, I’ve never looked towards liberals for morality and I am not sure who is left to throw stones at Biden.

Hopefully, there will be an investigation before the convention since this women’s 27 year old complaint has arrived at the last minute - and yes, it is retaliation for the Supreme Court nominee accusations, which was a retaliation for mitch’s stolen seat.

unless this ends we will no longer have any hope of electing anyone. Cronyism will be the only way to acquire leaders
Such is politics. Look, everyone likes to think of our founding fathers as great... Well... They were and we're not! Politics were just as brutal in 1795 as they are now. And the politicians just as despicable. And yes, I'm talking about Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton and to a much smaller degree, Adams.

It's simply nothing new.

Reactions: aspen and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspen -- like all Left Liberals -- believes what George Orwell wrote about long ago. According to the Leftists evil is GOOD, and good is EVIL. Liberals cannot stomach the truth, so they deal constantly in lies. Instead of honestly admitting that the Obama administration was not only corrupt but treasonous to the core, they invent a different reality, where all Liberals -- no matter how corrupt -- are automatically good, merely because they are Liberals.

So Joe Biden is automatically virtuous because he is a Democrat. And like the media people are now saying, it does not even matter if Biden was a rapist. We love him because he is running against Trump. But had Joe Biden been a Republican as this time, the knives would all be out, flashing and drawing blood.
It looks to me as if you have your knives out for Biden, ready to draw blood, just because he's running against Trump. Why not stick to more factual things? There are enough bad things that can be said about Joe Biden that you don't need to make this kind of melodramatic presentation.

Odd too that you talk about liberals liking lies. If that's true, they should love Donald Trump. You sure you aren't talking about Repubicans instead of Democrats?

Reactions: aspen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, I wonder if Hillary was really the President when Bill was in office.

... actually, it was closer to Newt Gingrich, who passed multiple pieces of legislation which Bill signed and took credit for.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newt overruled Hillary and Bill for 8 years?

Newt basically ran the legislative branch, and the executive branch obliged. -- Did you think Bill did anything except smoke a "flavored" cigar?

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yeah, he loves ...

... underage girls ...

Matt. 18:6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened round his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It looks to me as if you have your knives out for Biden, ready to draw blood, just because he's running against Trump.
Do you realize how utterly pathetic and stupid the Democratic party looks by presenting America with this senile slime ball as a presidential candidate?

No one needs to have knives out for Biden.
He implodes every time he opens his mouth. And it is actually criminal and cruel to allow him to continue to run for office. He makes America the laughingstock of the world.

And let's not forget that the Obama-Biden team committed treason and sedition with their failed coup against Trump (a duly elected president falsely accused by the evil Democrats in order to take him down). If there were people with some integrity and guts in Washington, those two would already have been behind bars.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize how utterly pathetic and stupid the Democratic party looks by presenting America with this senile slime ball as a presidential candidate?
I think maybe they're imitating the Republicans.

No one needs to have knives out for Biden.
He implodes every time he opens his mouth. And it is actually criminal and cruel to allow him to continue to run for office. He makes America the laughingstock of the world.

And let's not forget that the Obama-Biden team committed treason and sedition with their failed coup against Trump (a duly elected president falsely accused by the evil Democrats in order to take him down). If there were people with some integrity and guts in Washington, those two would already have been behind bars.
So why isn't the Trump administration prosecuting Obama and Biden for treason? If Trump afraid a Biden adminstration might get to look at his tax returns, so he'd better take it easy?

I think you may be living in lala land.

Last edited: