Joel: Locust Army

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61737)
Hi No Wait just a Minute here 1st beast in rev 13 =? 2nd beast in Rev 13 = ? Beat in rev 17 = ? Who Do you believe the beast in verse 17:3 is = and is It a different beast then the Beast of rev 17:8 =
There is only two beasts in Revelation. Revelation 17 is the first beast. The political beast. The One World Religion beast.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61740)
Hi Jordan So are you saying that a political system rises out of the bottomless pit.
And before I answer that question, how do you define pit? Is it out of the ground? or is it something else?

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
HI Well It does not matter how I define it................It matter how scripture defines it 1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.2: And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3: And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.........................................11: And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. It would seem to me the Bottomless pit is a place where the fallen Angels and Demons are confined........

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61742)
HI Well It does not matter how I define it................It matter how scripture defines it 1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.2: And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3: And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.........................................11: And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. It would seem to me the Bottomless pit is a place where the fallen Angels and Demons are confined........
Pa-lease, can a political beast system just magically appear from the ground. I just have to think that type of pit you are thinking of doesn't exist. I just happen to think for the time being that pit is a misnomer...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
correct and the star that falls is Satan and he is given the key to the pit so obviously he can not be in it himself but his locust Army of fallen Angels are in it ..Apollyon is another name for Satan. He now is kicked unto the earth he heals the deadly wound of the first beast system of men and sets up his own beast system at this time he is the political beast he sets up a one world religion the Harlot that rides his beast systemthis brings us to Mid week of the tribulation when he comits the Abomination of Desolation that is declaring himself god.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
HI Tom I like how you addressed the scripture I posted good Job Tom. If you were not so lost in the doctrines of the Whore I might even give your words some consideration. However I just feel sorry for you. Perhaps you can show Christian fruit and explain why you think Isaiah 23 is not the same Whore as rev 17................or Why You think the only false God mentioned in Rev is not involved here .................or how Baal iwho s the Whore of Isaiah 23 has no bearing on any of this.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Just The Facts,You have all ready told us YOU know it all, so why should I waste my time with you? I will not!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61770)
HI Tom I like how you addressed the scripture I posted good Job Tom. If you were not so lost in the doctrines of the Whore I might even give your words some consideration. However I just feel sorry for you. Perhaps you can show Christian fruit and explain why you think Isaiah 23 is not the same Whore as rev 17................or Why You think the only false God mentioned in Rev is not involved here .................or how Baal iwho s the Whore of Isaiah 23 has no bearing on any of this.
Baal is a false god. Any worship of a false god is a worship of Satan.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Christina Satan is not in the Pit The Beast is in the Pit Appolyon is not Satan it means the destroyer...............that is not SatanSatan is a Liar and the Father of It.Satan is not the King of the Pit...................that is BaalLOL... thought you knew all Satan names you are wrong there is only one King over the fallen Angels and locust army and that is Satan and Satan is the destroyer God uses these names to depict all the differnt aspects of his personality its called symbolism if you think these are all differnt people you would be mistakenYou go ahead with your search for who among all these fictional beings is Antichrist.Ill go with the Word

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Heres another view The traditional rendering of Amos 7:1 reads as follows:"Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me; and, behold, he informed grasshoppers in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter growth; and, lo, it was the latter growth after the king's mowings." Amos 7:1 (KJV)Our English Bible takes its translation from the Masoretic text, a 9th century source. However, an earlier translation of the Old Testament into Greek, known as the Septuagint, embodies a different rending of Amos 7:1:"Thus the Lord showed me, and behold a swarm of locusts were coming, and behold, one of the young devastating locusts was Gog, the King." Amos 7:1 (LXX)The identification of Gog as the king of the locusts would have profound implications. Proverbs 30:27 reveals that "the locusts have no king," implying that the "locusts" of Amos 7 are not intended to be natural locusts, but an idiom for something else. We encounter a similar passage in Revelation chapter 9 where locusts there are described as having a king, and are clearly demonic in nature. "And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon." Revelation 9:3-11Abaddon a Hebrew word signifying: ruin, destruction (Job 31:12); place of destruction; the Abyss, realm of the dead (Job 26:6; Proverbs 15:11); it occurs personified (Revelation 9:11) as Abaddon and is rendered in Greek by Apollyon, denoting the angel-prince of hell, the minister of death and author of havoc on earth. The Vulgate renders the Greek Apollyon by the Latin Exterminans (that is, "Destroyer"). The identity of Abaddon with Asmodeus, the demon of impurity, has been asserted, but not proved. In Job 26:6, and Proverbs 15:11, the word occurs in conjunction with Sheol. So now we have Gog, ruler of the land of Magog (Russia), king of the locusts, leader of the Russian led in invasion of Israel, associated with the angel-prince of hell, Satan! So clearly this Russian led invasion is actually another attempt by Satan to thwart the plan of God[/B]

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Once again you would be wrong Satan is the star he is also prince of TyreSatans rebellion (Katobole) was all about him putting himself above God he was filled with pride wanting to be God your ideas didnt come from scripture.And there has only been One ever condemed to Perdition which means utterly destroyed and that is Satan, the ole serpent,the son of perdition, the beast,the dragon,the devil,Apolloyn,the accuser,the destroyer, the antichrist king of the fallen Angels and Locust Army. You are not using scripture to interpt scripture You are going to outside Myths to draw conclusions. While out sources can be very helpful we can not use them to interpt what is not said.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Please explain to me who was in Eden if not Satan,the devil the serpent Scripture itself disproves your theroyEZ 28:13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. As I said the Hebrew better translate Satan was made the full Pattern

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Christina Christina you are ignoring Scripture. 17: And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth. Would you agree this is the whore of rev 17:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So what you can not answer the question? Who was in the garden if not Satan?The fact that we have history as a type means nothing there is nothing new under the Sun what happened before will happen again. We have types to follow as teaching tools

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi The Story of the Garden is the same story as gen 6: So there were many Fallen Angels in the garden. Please address isaiah 23: Why do you tell me I need to look at the church fathers and yet you totally ignore what they believed and taught.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;61786)
So what you can not answer the question? Who was in the garden if not Satan?The fact that we have history as a type means nothing there is nothing new under the Sun what happened before will happen again. We have types to follow as teaching tools
Christina, forget it, what good is it for us to teach him the Truth, if he always constantly refuse to see. We can't make him understand the Word. None of us can. The only person who can open the eyes of the deaf is God.All we doing is throwing pearls to the swine.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi jordan Nice fruit...................please spare me your arogant rant..............you have not addressed one single scripture I have posted................ You want to stay lost in the doctrines of the whore please feel free...............If you want to address the points to you if you are even capable then we can discuss things as Christian brothers and Sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.