Joel: Locust Army

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Just The Facts;61787)
Hi The Story of the Garden is the same story as gen 6: So there were many Fallen Angels in the garden. Please address isaiah 23: Why do you tell me I need to look at the church fathers and yet you totally ignore what they believed and taught.
That is just a plain lie their was One Fallen Angel in the Garden the serpent Satan the devil. By Gen 6 they had been kicked out of the Garden.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi No it is not a lie..............The earliest church fathers did not thinks so..........they stated this. ut lets not Digress But I am still trying to get someone anyone to address the scripture I have posted. is the whore of Isaiah 23 the whore of Rev 17:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61794)
Hi No it is not a lie..............The earliest church fathers did not thinks so..........they stated this. ut lets not Digress But I am still trying to get someone anyone to address the scripture I have posted. is the whore of Isaiah 23 the whore of Rev 17:
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
Isaiah 55:8-9, Psalm 116:11, Romans 3:4

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Just The Facts,There is NO reason to address anything you write, Go somewhere else and spin your tails!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Just The Facts;61794)
Isa 23 is an oracle it is a type of the beast system that is spoken of in Rev. The harolt is Satan one world religious system>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And no thats not what the early Fathers say you are misunderstanding it. The Garden was a confined special place.Where Adam was created.Onlt Adam and Eve were in the garden until Satan the serpent. But your misunderstaning is another Topic. The scripturesw say there is one Fallen Angel in the garden and unless you are willing to call God a liar Eze 28 is speaking of Satan not Baal

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Christina Well it says very plainly that the Whore Of tyre will fornicate with every Kingdom on the Face of The World. Does it not And Ezekiel is about the God of Tyre and that God was baal. Here is a Staue from Tyre
triple.jpg
This is Baal and Astarte and Melqart the tri une God of tyre. As for the Early Church Fathers they all quote Enoch as Does James and All the Apostles............Tertullian calls Enoch Holy Scripture. Christina thank you for staying on subject and away from personal attacks

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61806)
Hi Christina Well it says very plainly that the Whore Of tyre will fornicate with every Kingdom on the Face of The World. Does it not Christina thank you for staying on subject and away from personal attacks
A rebuke is not a personal attack.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi jordan Calling me swine and yes I understand the scriptural referrence is a nasty thing to say. Perhaps if you would take the time to engage in discussion and look at the scripture I am posting you might learn something............That is up to the spirit for i am just a witness the Spirit is the teacher and the Spirit decides who will see the truth and when.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Just The Facts;61806)
Hi Christina Well it says very plainly that the Whore Of tyre will fornicate with every Kingdom on the Face of The World. Does it not And Ezekiel is about the God of Tyre and that God was baal. Here is a Staue from Tyre
triple.jpg
This is Baal and Astarte and Melqart the tri une God of tyre. As for the Early Church Fathers they all quote Enoch as Does James and All the Apostles............Tertullian calls Enoch Holy Scripture. Christina thank you for staying on subject and away from personal attacks
Again you are mixing Myths and scripture Tyre may have worshipped Baal so what. Eze. 28 is talking about Satan as the king/prinnce of Tyre and if you understand Trye as a type oracle in Isa. 23 as the beast Kingdom and Harlot religion of Rev. We are still talking about Satan as its king/prince thats why Baal is not mentioned. So you are putting ideas where they are not written into scripture. Eze28 and Isa.23 do nothing except tie everything all together with Rev. and The beast system with Antichrist who is Satan. just as we are told.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Christina It is not me who is adding things in here. Isaiah 23 is not an oracle it is the Whore .........we are being directly told that the False Religion of trye will take over the world.... The Same with Ezekiel where is Satan mentioned 2: Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyre Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: You are allowing your doctrine your belief to read into the scripture things that are just not there. The Prince of Tyre is not Satan.......no where does this text say that .................youare adding that in because that is what your doctrine is.......it is the False God of Tyre represented by the Statue I posted. By What basis do you call the the Whore in Isaiah 23 an oracale.............once again you are ignoring what is being said here. It does not say this is a type of Whore it says it is the whore. Now notice verse 12 12: And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest. Chittim is Asia Minor which is right where we are Told Satans seat is in pergamos. Why did John say Satan's Seat was in pergamos.......what was there for him to say this??????????????????????

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61815)
Hi Christina It is not me who is adding things in here. Isaiah 23 is not an oracle it is the Whore .........we are being directly told that the False Religion of trye will take over the world.... The Same with Ezekiel where is Satan mentioned 2: Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyre Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: You are allowing your doctrine your belief to read into the scripture things that are just not there. The Prince of Tyre is not Satan.......no where does this text say that .................youare adding that in because that is what your doctrine is.......it is the False God of Tyre represented by the Statue I posted. By What basis do you call the the Whore in Isaiah 23 an oracale.............once again you are ignoring what is being said here. It does not say this is a type of Whore it says it is the whore. Now notice verse 12 12: And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest. Chittim is Asia Minor which is right where we are Told Satans seat is in pergamos. Why did John say Satan's Seat was in pergamos.......what was there for him to say this??????????????????????
Proverbs 30:6 - Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Jordan 15: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.16: Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17: Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18: A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19: Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20: Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. You have not proven me wrong with scripture .............you have just shown your fruit.....The scripture I have posted shows you are mistaken. 2Tm:2:15: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Quoting scripture in error does not prove you right and other liars you must rightly divide the truth

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61817)
Hi Jordan 15: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.16: Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17: Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18: A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19: Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20: Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. You have not proven me wrong with scripture .............you have just shown your fruit.....The scripture I have posted shows you are mistaken. 2Tm:2:15: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
That sounds about right for your character.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Jordan Please it is you who has attacked me not vise versa. If you speak the truth have you not the patience or any of the gifts of the spirit to witness this truth. If people do not believe you you say they are swine and evil...................this is your Idea of good fruit. Please think before you speak. Jms:3:6: And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Just The Facts;61819)
Hi Jordan Please it is you who has attacked me not vise versa. If you speak the truth have you not the patience or any of the gifts of the spirit to witness this truth. If people do not believe you you say they are swine and evil...................this is your Idea of good fruit. Please think before you speak. Jms:3:6: And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
What truth? I see none, all I see is a lie from men. (II Corinthians 11:4, II Corinthians 11:14)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Just The Facts;61815)
You are arguing in circles I never said differnt what to you think and oracle/prophecy is I agree it is talking of a one World religion and said so I also agree it is the same as Antichrist Harlot systrem of Rev. The only thing we are disagreeing on is your denial that Eze 28 is Satan and that fact is non debatable unless you are calling God a liar or just plain blind. and if you would just see it for exactly what it says instead of looking for away to disprove what can not be disproved. You would see it also If you would just Assume for a minute I am right and read all these names and descriptions of Satan as Satan it would all become so very clear to you what God's telling us you are so close you have some knowledge beyond many but you are blinded to this stumbling block. There is no sense continuing this argument you have nothing to say that will ever change my mind. So unless your willing to give it some thought to as Satan being Antichrist idea.there's really nothing more to say.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Jordan And All I see is the Doctrine of men and False prophets showing their fruit. If you do not want to address the scripture posted then bow out and I will discuss this with those who do wish to discuss the scripture in question.

Just The Facts

Oct 23, 2008
Hi Christina QuoteYou are arguing in circles I never said differnt what to you think and oracle/prophecy is I agree it is talking of a one World religion and said so I also agree it is the same as Antichrist Harlot systrem of Rev. End Quote I am sorry you first said A TYPE and that led me to see you as trying to deny that this was the same whore. Where does it say in Ezekiel it is Satan..............Do you have other scripture that says the prince of Tyre is Satan. If you have scripture that says the prince of Tyre is Satan I will be happy to accept this Doctrine of yours. Lets deal with things from a point where we agree..........then we can get to the other end one point at a time. So we agree that the whore in Isaiah is the same Whore in revelation............. So do you agrere God tells us this Whore moves to Asia Minor in Isa 23:12 12: And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon: arise, pass over to Chittim; there also shalt thou have no rest.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ezekiel 281The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 2Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: 11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more. Frankly if you deny this is Satan that he was the one in the garden You are calling God Words a lie, and him a liar, I have nothing futher say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.