Johnny Wishbone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
How is it that I'm constantly smacked in the face with Christian's that just don't get along with other Christian's, especially when they are talking about God, the Bible, the church, anything religious really. These Christian's keep reinforcing (Wink wink, nudge nudge) their own spiritual views to it's inevitable end, even if that means they have to be horrible to their brothers & sisters. I scratch my head thinking "What in the world?"

In this case each member, each particular believer thinks every other believer just doesn't have the truth the way it is real in their mind's. I then ask myself, If most of all these Christian's share one God, one spirit, then why are all bickering & backbiting each other to death.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JellyJam
Might you not draw the very same conclusions about the people of God at the time Jesus walked planet Earth as a man about 2000 years ago? How have things changed in or for people today as compared to then?

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
@JellyJam
Might you not draw the very same conclusions about the people of God at the time Jesus walked planet Earth as a man about 2000 years ago? How have things changed in or for people today as compared to then?
Did not your Messiah foresee that his followers of the future world would become the same as the Pharisees of his exact day. That even those who believe in him, will be killing in his name.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not your Messiah foresee that his followers of the future world would become the same as the Pharisees of his exact day. That even those who believe in him, will be killing in his name.
He did indeed! A great many bearing the label of Christian today are as deep in their hypocrisy as were the religious leaders [Pharisees, Sadducees,etc.] in Israel 2000 years ago.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
He did indeed! A great many bearing the label of Christian today are as deep in their hypocrisy as were the religious leaders [Pharisees, Sadducees,etc.] in Israel 2000 years ago.
You know that this hypocrisy, this reckless abandonment to belief that's without true knowledge is destroying everything we are.

Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”