Animals go to heaven and why it matters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why wouldn't our beloved pets from this life be waiting on us in Heaven? Wheen animals were created doesn't scripture say God seen all that He had created and behold it was very good. So why would He destroy our pets ehich have passed on? He would not do that to us!

Can you imagine the thrill that so many people would have upon reaching Heaven and finding their pets there?! That is the type of surprise that would bring much joy to God's people. I have no scriptures for any of this. I can't prove it. But I can feel that it is true. Because everything that the Lord has done for me since I began walking with Him, all points to His character, and I have learned that He has a Heart such as this for a loving surprise for His children. That's my proof right there.

I've heard several Testimonies from people who were taken up to visit Heaven and they mentioned being greeted by their pets. I don't think they are lying.

knothead

Sep 29, 2023
Tn
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and John the Baptist said that ALL flesh will see salvation (Luke 3:6)

Apparently they can (Mark 16:15)

Wouldn't it be more logical for God to raise our pets from the dead than cruelly brainwash us into forgetting them?

My opinion is that Jesus is the only way for HUMANS to get to heaven. Like I said in the op, otherwise God wouldn't have a throne and heaven wouldn't have a street of gold, waters of life, pearly gates or anything inanimate.
Ok so If some one has a special aunt and a grandmother and 4 kids they truly love on earth. then the some one makes it to heaven and can not find any of the relatives they expect only find their pet. Are they going to be in a state shown in Rev 21:4
If one lives eternally ever after and their pet or relatives do not live eternally ever after; are thy going to morn over the pet or relative forever?
No that is why it says former things are passed away. One will not remember to 70 so years on earth forever.
If you think they will remember life on earth forever how will they separate the good things in life from the bad things like relatives that did not make it?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great... but that doesn't prove from scripture that our pets will go to Heaven.

But scripture does say that all of creation praises the Lord. Just because we cant speak Dog doesnt mean dogs cant speak unto the Lord and even understand things. And if God created dogs to praise Him and He gave them no accountability as an animal, then why would God let the dogs die? Whether or not this is in scripture is moot. The better question is, does that sound like something that God would do? (Kill your good pets that you had on earth). I mean, does that even sound like God? I say no. God's not like that. I'm no big man of God, I'm as dumb as the rest of us, lol. But even with how little I know God it's already apparent to me that God isn't like that. He wants to surprise you with your favorite dog when you was a kid and he got ran over. The dog is waiting for you in good health as a super cool tip for us. Isn't our God good to us? How much more so, in Heaven.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But scripture does say that all of creation praises the Lord

That's true... but animals are not created in God's Image so they do not have eternal spirits where they live forever like man does.

I agree that the Lord loves animals and there are animals in Heaven.

What cannot be proved from God's Word is that those animals came from earth.

God is capable of creating animals right there in Heaven that are unblemished from the darkness and fear of this world...

Reactions: knothead