Judge Nothing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. - 1 Corinthians 4:5.

A man came to me, he was struggling! He was looking for what could ease his mind. He struggled with scripture, he was having a hard time with life. The world was bearing down on him. He asked what do you believe I can do that would help me in my search of the scriptures? He was looking into the scriptures and trying to put it together - trying to put life together.

The answer for those that are ready, those that are hungry for the things of God. We must look at scripture for what it is they are saying to me - me as a believer.

The best advice I had was; Forget what you know. Forget what I say. And go into the Pauline epistles, and stay there. Until the Holy Spirit teaches you what it is that is written to you. What he would teach you!

Don't go anywhere else in your bible until you know what the Holy Spirit has to say to you. Even though we can know - we do not know what the father is doing in the molding and making of this son. Remember that we do not judge anything before the time. Only the Holy Spirit knows what the father wants from this son.

• You will learn that - the Holy Spirit will show you there is something your father wants. That is very important to your understanding. He will teach you the father's will •

People can have a hard time accepting God as their father, and must be taught by the Holy Spirit. We are under tutors and governors - until the time of the father! Why is that? We don't even know we have a father, and his will is we learn him. The family spirit, the spirit of adoption!

What does Romans 12:1 say. That we know the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God! Will of God - not my will, but your will father! Jesus is the example of that knowledge. He did not know the time, he did not know the year - but he knew it was coming. All he could do was pray and say - Father not my will.. but your will be done.

Jesus' had asked if it was possible for this cup to pass from him - nevertheless thy will be done!

Have you ever wanted this life to just go away. Have the world to just stop. We get there sometime. But what the Holy Spirit will say through Paul, will keep the believer moving on, growing up into him. We see it, we see the father working in that life for life.

The outcome is the same as Jesus when he said not my will.. but thy will be done. It does not solve all your trouble, Jesus still had to go to the cross, but you can go through life with a different meaning - a different will - a different mind.

When you approach life and all you will have to handle in what comes in the world. You know the father's will is being done in and through you as his elect, his chosen, his child, and now a son. Life comes out of death!

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. - 1 Corinthians 4:5.

A man came to me, he was struggling! He was looking for what could easy his mind. He struggled with scripture, he was having a hard time with life. The world was bearing down on him. He asked what do you believe I can do that would help me in my search of the scriptures? He was looking into the scriptures and trying to put it together - trying to put life together.

The answer for those that are ready, those that are hungry for the things of God. We must look at scripture for what it is they are saying to me - me as a believer.

The best advice I had was; Forget what you know. Forget what I say. And go into the Pauline epistles, and stay there. Until the Holy Spirit teaches you what it is that is written to you. What he would teach you!

Don't go anywhere else in your bible until you know what the Holy Spirit has to say to you. Even though we can know - we do not know what the father is doing in the molding and making of this son. Remember that we do not judge anything before the time. Only the Holy Spirit knows what the father wants from this son.

• You will learn that - the Holy Spirit will show you there is something your father wants. That is very important to your understanding. He will teach you the father's will •

People can have a hard time accepting God as their father, and must be taught by the Holy Spirit. We are under tutors and governors - until the time of the father! Why is that? We don't even know we have a father, and his will is we learn him. The family spirit, the spirit of adoption!

What does Romans 12:1 say. That we know the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God! Will of God - not my will, but your will father! Jesus is the example of that knowledge. He did not know the time, he did not know the year - but he knew it was coming. All he could do was pray and say - Father not my will.. but your will be done.

Jesus' had asked if it was possible for this cup to pass from him - nevertheless thy will be done!

Have you ever wanted this life to just go away. Have the world to just stop. We get there sometime. But what the Holy Spirit will say through Paul, will keep the believer moving on, growing up into him. We see it, we see the father working in that life for life.

The outcome is the same as Jesus when he said not my will.. but thy will be done. It does not solve all your trouble, Jesus still had to go to the cross, but you can go through life with a different meaning - a different will - a different mind.

When you approach life and all you will have to handle in what comes in the world. You know the father's will is being done in and through you as his elect, his chosen, his child, and now a son. Life comes out of death!

To me, when comparing, “who will bring to light the hidden things of darkness” with other scriptures it is those things hidden in the heart, those things hidden in secret, that are brought out into the Light …as God is the revealer of secrets Daniel 2:47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

2 Corinthians 4:1-4 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; [2] But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. [3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

To me, when comparing, “who will bring to light the hidden things of darkness” with other scriptures it is those things hidden in the heart, those things hidden in secret, that is brought out into the Light …then what is “I will give you the treasures of darkness, the hidden riches of secret places” “That they may know from the rising of the sun” and every man shall have praise of God?
Isaiah 45:2-6 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: [3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. [4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. [5] I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: [6] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

1 Corinthians 14:23-26 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad? [24] But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: [25] And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. [26] How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

I know that is a lot of verses. it is a great topic. ❤️

Reactions: soul man

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To me, when comparing, “who will bring to light the hidden things of darkness” with other scriptures it is those things hidden in the heart, those things hidden in secret, that are brought out into the Light …as God is the revealer of secrets Daniel 2:47 The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

2 Corinthians 4:1-4 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; [2] But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. [3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

To me, when comparing, “who will bring to light the hidden things of darkness” with other scriptures it is those things hidden in the heart, those things hidden in secret, that is brought out into the Light …then what is “I will give you the treasures of darkness, the hidden riches of secret places” “That they may know from the rising of the sun” and every man shall have praise of God?
Isaiah 45:2-6 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: [3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. [4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. [5] I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: [6] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

1 Corinthians 14:23-26 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad? [24] But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: [25] And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. [26] How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Matthew 10:26-27 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. [27] What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Daniel 2:19-20 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven. [20] Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

What was revealed to Nebuchadnezzar…was the secrets of his heart made manifest?

Daniel 2:28-30 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these; [29] As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass. [30] But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of your heart.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is so good, thank you. I don't think we can use to much scripture. It is all relevant.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So purposed in God! So much so you don't want to know anything - at the same time you want to know. Sometimes I want to slap my own face haha. Just shut up boy.. just shut up, but it don't work we need to speak. Everyone needs to say what is in them. Good or maybe different from what someone else may see and understand. But we need to talk, it is given to us to speak. It is our nature to learn and speak. Right or wrong needs to come out!

It's like freedom of speech. We fight for that right. Everyone needs that right to grow in understanding. Maybe learning to be slow to speak, but speaking. It's like the father speaking. He always has something to say, it may not be what I want to hear at the time. No answered prayer or something I ask or hear. But he will speak. He is very interested in all things, and well versed haha. Just my thoughts on the matter.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we think about Jeremiah - I quit .. I will not speak - but he said it's like fire shut up in my bones. The word, the scriptures. It's the word in you that burns like a fire. They that love God will speak - the born again.