Judgement Of America By God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I still have great confidence in the character of the majority of America's population , you just have to turn off the politics and news and look around. The core is still pretty solid.

Now these three remain FAITH , HOPE and LOVE

I still have HOPE . I hope it is not a false hope.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

I have to say, there are lots of Good works going on in America. This is where the Gospel is being sent all over the World. God is not going to lay a hand on America, because you don't hurt the wheat getting to the tares.

I am with you on believing, and having faith for America, Martin.........

Now, the Bible says in the Last days, perilous times SHALL COME. There is no amount of praying that is going to change the Word of God. For those times to come, and the Word of God be true, then we must start to notice (If we are in the last 20 years or so.) things to start to degrade. Things start to fall apart, things changing for the worse.

Now, just because things are changing, falling apart, and getting worse, is not always a indication that God's Will is not being accomplished. Things must take place for other events to happen.

For Example, Judas who was a thief, and held the money bag, betrayed Jesus, and Jesus said so that scripture would be fulfilled. It is not that Judas did not have any choices. I am sure Judas started out just as excited as the other disciples were when He first started, but started to take heed to the lies of the enemy.
This was Judas own choice, and when he crossed that line, God used Judas to fulfill the scripture. It could have been anyone, (Though some would disagree) Peter, was very capable of denying the Lord, and even did so, but not because of greed, but fear was His greater master, when in Judas case greed overcame him.

So, things we see, are not because God is getting upset and going to Judge America, In fact, everything is in the will of God, for scripture to be fulfilled. It is not God's Will for certain people to pass laws and do as they have done, and God has given them chance after chance to repent, but they continue doing those things that do not please God, So, he just looks the other way, and the events unfold. They become a vessel of destruction, by their own choice, and scripture must unfold.

This is a Mystery of How God operates. Many use Pharaoh as an example of God not willing to heal everyone. It is a scripture that I come against time and time again for those that do not believe it is the will of God for everyone to be healed.

Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Rom 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Rom 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

What people miss is the fact That this does not apply to the Children of God, or those that want to serve him and obey. Pharaoh, worshiped other gods from the start, and did not acknowledge God, yet Christians want to put themselves into this category to prove a point, and they got it all twisted for the point they attempt to prove.

Don't put yourself in the Category of Pharaoh if you love and serve God, just to prove it's not God's Will to heal everyone. DUMB!!!!!!

They also miss something else Paul said, and never seem to get to this next scripture, at least in all the many number of times I heard this argument.......and I have heard it a lot.

Rom 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Now we have what looks like a contradiction the scripture also says Pharaoh hardened his heart. Why? It was not God's will to destroy Pharaoh, but had great mercy, and longsuffering for Pharaoh. Yet Pharaoh would not acknowledge the true God, and after a time, became the example. God does not take any pleasure in the death of the wicked, yet, if the wicked refuses to change, God gives them over to their own devices, by their own choice.

So, though America may look like we have a bunch of godless nut jobs running in office, it is not really what we think.

Jesus Is Lord.

fassopony

Apr 18, 2010
Thank you brothers.................. After I finish this Chocolate Bunny, I am going to pray that Somehow We make it.

God will have mercy on all those Chocolate bunny factories.............Spare, then Oh Lord.

Make it we shall...............Fear Nothing, Believe...........

Jesus Is Lord

Oh, the bunny!!!! LOL!!! I hate to interrupt but that song gets stuck in my head all the time :rolleyes: And, as a new Christian, one of the very few Veggie Tales I have seen.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
We are entering a time where God will arise and have favor on Zion. I guarantee it. That is all I can say at this moment.

It is hoped that the details will be made public soon. You will sit bolt upright in your chair. (The news is good) (For Zion and those who love her)

Martin W.

-- I don't know about anyone else, but when someone says things like "I guarantee it" followed by "That is all I can say at this moment," they usually follow with something about a mother ship.

As far as 'God's Judgement' I do not think that has begun yet.

We have turned out back on Him and embraced sin with both hands.

God cannot look upon sin so He has had to look away from us.

We are reaping the effects of a nation that has forced God to look away.

He has not yet begun His judgement.

If we were to turn from our wicked ways and embrace Him, He would restore and bless us...but that isn't likely going to happen.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
A collective statement??????????????

Whew!!!!

Had me going there for a moment Brother..........Glad to see your not part of that Crowd. The word "WE" threw me off for a second......

Jesus Is Lord.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Most Americans are too busy waving the bloody flag and saluting a flight of bombers over their football stadium to think about what is happening to our country.

"Most Americans have no idea what is happening to them." - Pravda

Most Americans, if they consider God at all (and quite a few don't) refuse to believe that God would DARE to judge the most glamorous, self-righteous, conceited, narcissistic, war mongering nation on the planet (do we really need a Navy that is larger than the next 17 nations COMBINED?).

If anyone here is alert enough to ask whether God would judge America, then they've already got a notion (and perhaps a fear or two), that divine judgment is ALREADY UPON US. I don't need to repeat the list of sins which have accrued on our account. You've probably got a longer one than I could think of at the moment.

There is a curious aspect of Our Lord's character, however, that we all need to remember.
Unlike man, God is able to mix mercy with judgment.
The Bible is full of such things and the Bible is full of God's intent and expressed desire to reconcile sinners with Himself.

I NO LONGER PRAY FOR OUR NATION. It would be more logical to pray for a dead body.
Instead I pray daily for all who are called by Our Lord's name; that they be encouraged in the faith and delivered from the wickedness of our society and the foolishness of our leaders.

Pravda has it wrong. I believe that Christian Americans DO KNOW what is happening to our country.
The hand of God is against us as a nation, but He is FOR US as sons and daughters in Christ.

Praise be to God for His mercy in the midst of His judgment. God's ways are not the ways of man.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
-- I don't know about anyone else, but when someone says things like "I guarantee it" followed by "That is all I can say at this moment," they usually follow with something about a mother ship.

I stand by what I say foreigner. I am also careful not to release good information to the wrong audience. Furthermore , the information is not mine and is not mine to release. OK ?

A recent event has happened which signifies another click in the prophetic time clock. Probably as important as the 1948 gathering of Israel. It certainly adds to the significance.

It stands up to all scrutiny , and can be confirmed 100%. I guarantee it.

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
I don't think most American Christians are aware to be honest of the significance of Israel and how we deal with them. I'm willing to say it might be 50/50...might. But there are alot of naive christians out there who have no clue what is going on with Israel as they don't follow Israel in the news nor do they here at about it at their churches. I remember when Operation Cast Lead was going on and I asked a close friend of mine what she thought of the whole thing and  :huh:  she didn't even know anything about it at all! I don't want to put anyone down, but many people are "my inner circle" christians for lack of a better description, and they know nothing about prophecy, nothing about, the persecution christians in other parts of the world endure, and know nothing of how christianity in America itself is under attack, just to name a few things. I find it really sad. Now I don't want to sound like I'm judging people like that, none of us our without fault. But the amount of unawareness with many people is a shame. And I can't really put all blame on them either, because I think it should be a pastors responsibility, at least in part, to make sure their congregation is aware of these things. That being said... the bible is clear that God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who curse her. Our country is on slippery slope right now... a very steep, slippery slope.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
These days its repeatedly referred to as the Palestinian Authority. Not a big deal to many, but since Arafat died, they've consistently stuck to the PA designation despite not formally changing its name from the PLO. Its a subtle marketing ploy by the language engineers.

Many things are announced over the news in this fashion, those subtleties and Orwellian "doublespeak" are telling more than the newscasters are allowed to.

We know what the Lord did to Isreal when it turned to other gods and if I may so other altars. Isreal was taken into captivity and then divided, until 1945. If the Lord did as He did to Isreal what on earth would make Americans He would let us slide.

Only the southern kingdom was returned to the land, so Israel is still divided.

Just as Judah was taken away and scattered, so are the northern kingdom still wandering and slowly waking to their identity.

God is Judging NOBODY!!! until the Appointed time. Then all are Judged.

Not finding the verse I want here but "judgment comes 1st to the house of Israel"