Judging Others

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What is the proper way to understanding of what righteous judgement is? I thought God or Jesus was the righteous judge? What are some of your thoughts on these questions?
Those who insist false doctrine is biblical,for instance. Judging there error is righteous because of its potential to mislead from the true gospel.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who insist false doctrine is biblical,for instance. Judging there error is righteous because of its potential to mislead from the true gospel.

What exactly is false doctrine? What does that mean?

Let’s use myself for an example: I believe Jesus has already came back, and that he has conquered over and defeated the devil, sin, hades/hell, death.

But wait a minute people still believe Jesus is coming back, is this false doctrine?

What if a person believes they need to hold on to a sabbath day? Does God condemn them for it if they just simply wanna do it knowing Jesus has already taken care of it?

If we judge someone and correct and error but that person says it’s my liberty to be able to hold a sabbath or to be baptized in water?

See the scales can get bigger and bigger, it’s okay to share truth to people who are interested in it. Jesus never gave unsolicited advice he always gave what needed to be heard by those who sought information from him.

It’s very interesting. Thank you for your reply @Blue Dragonfly's

Reactions: Rita

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about churches that demand people to pay tithe? That they aren’t made right with God unless they put their money in the plate?

That is a false doctrine for sure…

Im not against sharing truth and getting people to the truth and by hopes with the help of the spirit but it’s always shared in love and if it is wanted by the other individual.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you believe you have the right to judge other people?

Do you believe you do in fact have the right to judge other people and their own salvation despite the lives that they perhaps did live? Maybe they killed someone, or done some horrible crime like rape?

Why does Jesus Christ tell us do not judge, lest you be judged?

I believe what he is talking about when you start picking and jabbing at people with the beak of a raven, or a scavenger that use their beaks to pick up dead meat from a dead animal or body, you are going to be judged right back. That might not be by the person themselves, but that could also mean you will be judged by God by your own judgement.

God is the ultimate judge but people see themselves as having authority to pick and choose and say LOOK AT ALL THE WHOLE ALL THE HORRIBLE PEOPLE! TURN FROM THEM COME TO GOD OR BE DAMNED TO HELL FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

No human being has authority, though God has allowed Governing authorities to be in their own place. Such as president, supervisors at work, those are authorities, materially.

However, SPIRITUALLY - God is the only Authority and by and through is word (reading and learning it) one is judged. The judgement being on their mind/will/emotion through learning and renewing their mind by the use of the Word of God.

So to you out there, do you believe you have a right to judge people? To condemn them? Even if you do not totally understand them? Do you need to call them out, saying YOU HERETIC YOU DONT BELIEVE HOW I BELIEVE YOU ARE CONDMENED IF YOU DO NOT GET IT RIGHT!?

Please share if you would like to.
The problem with judging others is that when we judge, we get judged. Still you have to do it sometimes - you can't let murderers go free.