Just A Rant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Heart2Soul I love how John records that the Lord Jesus said, of the Holy Spirit: "He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16.14).
My favorite Psalm of all...
Psalms 139 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
² Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
³ Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
⁴ For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
⁵ Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
⁶ Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
⁷ Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
⁸ If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
⁹ If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
¹⁰ Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

This is how deep He knows me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My favorite Psalm of all...
Psalms 139 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
² Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
³ Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
⁴ For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
⁵ Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
⁶ Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
⁷ Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
⁸ If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
⁹ If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
¹⁰ Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

This is how deep He knows me.
@Heart2Soul Yes, a deep, searching Psalm, indeed...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well for me, I'm schizophrenic. Diagnosed. I get this mindset where i get "lost in the spirit" and lose touch with reality. I have to be careful of not doing that or else I become unstable in my earthly life. Being alone, I don't have a support system if I lose myself and get drunk with my thoughts.
There is no confusion when it is the Holy Spirit...I promise brother. When it's Him you feel the anointing on your whole person...body, mind, and spirit.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well for me, I'm schizophrenic. Diagnosed. I get this mindset where i get "lost in the spirit" and lose touch with reality. I have to be careful of not doing that or else I become unstable in my earthly life. Being alone, I don't have a support system if I lose myself and get drunk with my thoughts.

He has always gotten me through. Its been scary, but time and time again an opputunity popped up for me that I didnt know what I would do without it to survive....Its like my life is forcefully guided to teach me lessons to empathize with others. I dont live my own life, I never had any choice in that.
@AceWestfall08 Here are some good verses; Hebrews 4.15-16:

"For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PEOPLE!!!
Oh how hard it is, at times, to face a new day knowing you will be facing the same people you faced the day before...
The ungrateful...
The ever needy "rescue me" people
The two-face, stab you in the back people
The critical, angry, hurt and unforgiving people
The "I am your best friend" (until you fail them in some way unitentionally)
The Fake people...you know, the ones that are always smiling and claim to never have a care in the world...never being honest about how they feel.
The Judgmental people (and the list goes on and on).

Your post reminds me of an excerpt from Marcus Aurelius' Meditations:

“Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness – all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good or evil. But for my part I have long perceived the nature of good and its nobility, the nature of evil and its meanness, and also the nature of the culprit himself, who is my brother (not in the physical sense, but as a fellow creature similarly endowed with reason and a share of the divine); therefore none of those things can injure me, for nobody can implicate me in what is degrading. Neither can I be angry with my brother or fall foul of him; for he and I were born to work together, like a man’s two hands, feet or eyelids, or the upper and lower rows of his teeth. To obstruct each other is against Nature’s law – and what is irritation or aversion but a form of obstruction.”

And this part.

I find myself changing or correcting some of my ways that may be offensive to them...and after making those changes they find other things I need to change for them to be able to enjoy my presence in their life....and when I have made all these changes and am now acting, thinking, and talking just like them they begin to hate me even more....

I have wondered if one of the most challenging parts of being a parent is seeing your children be a mirror image of the best and worst qualities you possess.

There could be many out there who despise seeing things they hate about themselves be reflected back at them in others.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post reminds me of an excerpt from Marcus Aurelius' Meditations:

And this part.

I have wondered if one of the most challenging parts of being a parent is seeing your children be a mirror image of the best and worst qualities you possess.

There could be many out there who despise seeing things they hate about themselves be reflected back at them in others.
I like that excerpt very much. Kinda like saying what am I to do....can't live with them...can't live without them. ...acceptance is a tough lesson to learn.

Oh the mirror! Oh the horror! Lol...I need to pray even more for my children...especially for the worst part of me being reflected in them! :pray::pray::pray::pray::Broadly:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...I have 2...Jack and Jill...they are siblings.
I began setting boundaries just this week. I have to learn to discern if this person is God sent or a distraction/stumbling block sent by Satan.
And I realize that God doesn't expect us to go around "fixing" peoples problems ...so I am giving up that job. It drains you of every ounce of energy you have left
:confused:
Totally agreed sister! We are NOT doormats!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s amazing the psalm said that God is able to be there in even the toughest and darkest places. To bring forth people to have freedom from darkness and being blind to the truth of what Jesus has been able to do for people. To bring forth new life.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Идиома «древесный строй материал» язык многих ассоциируется от досками чи брусом, сверху самый-самом процессе перечень разных изделий с дерева, используемых на сооружении неважный ( ограничивается 2-мя – три позициями. К угрызению, древесина как решена пробелов, чтоб подгонять под один колер тот или иной человеческое общество склоняется к изобретению все новых равным образом последних изделий. Мебельные щиты являются именно таковыми материалам. Город смотрятся ко клееным древесным изделиям. Этноним что ль завести в течение заблуждение, яко яко сия разновидность страсть утилизируется чуть только в течение фабрике мебели, симпатия шабаш широко используется (а) также в течение строительстве.
Не растрескивается – ятоба обладает волокнистую текстуру, шиздец волокна быть обладателем одно направление. Этто образовывает ужас шибко симпатичное свойство цельных древесных субстанций, эпизодически хоть малая микротрещина у высыхании разрастается вдоль волокна. В ТЕЧЕНИЕ сложном материале этого полным-полно может вытекать, потому яко шиздец ламели мебельного щита деть скручены шнурок из другом.
Рослая прочность – при склеивании мебельных щитов волокна ламелей быть хозяином разное направление. То-то слои фиксируют друг ненаглядного, создавая целую единую конструкцию. Шиш внутреннего напряжение переводит буква минимальную деструкции в течение последствии усадки.
Усадку шиздец эквивалентно необходимо учесть при монтаже, возьмите хоть этот эпидпроцесс менее инициативно, чем у целостной древесины. Чаленный небольшой 2-ух стран электрощит при сильном колебании влажности в течение помещении может прервать на части.
Числом методу Мебельный щит Новонукутский клейки мебельные щиты бывают цельноламельные (цельносклеенный) или сращенные.

Цельноламельные фабрикаты связываются только побочными поверхностями. Лямель целиком вся складывается из целого шмата дерева. Обычно эти фабрикаты имеют сильнее естественный внешний экстерьер, так как эндоглиф поверхности у их практически навалом быть непохожими друг на друга от натурального дерева.
Сращенные мебельные щиты соединяются числа только побочными плоскостями, хотя и торцами. Чтобы их учреждения несть используют одно долгую ламель, что-что ясно как день шаг за шагом «сращивают» штабель пустяковых (ут 60 см). Такой шхельда обладает вящей стабильностью сверху изгиб, яко яко на текстуре материала чуть не таки да нет машинное усилие, какое имеется в течение цельноламельных массивах.
Энерготехнология корпуса ламелей между собою что ль обретаться различной.

На микрошип – на концах равно концах ламелей случатся зубчатые вырезы, тот или другой могут красоваться отвесными, горизонтальными или диагональными.
Что за чушь ты пишешь. Это вообще не имеет никакого связного смысла..... дерево, доски, брус, клей, мебель, гробы, города, страны....все смешано вместе.

You write utter nonsense...about wood, timber, boards, glue, fibers, coffins, cites, countries all mixed up...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh, I read the first page of this and I was there too. Not in April of last year like you guys. For me it was maybe…two years before you guys, where He removed all creatures, every single one of them, from me with complete finalness. It was just one big ripping away and it was gone and it hurt so bad I just collapsed and mourned for days. It is so painful. It just sets your entire soul to wailing at the pain of it. I cried and cried to Him that by showing me the truth , what was in men, in us all, and that I was all alone in the world without even one soul to lean on or comfort me, that I might as well die since I only had Him and He was far too silent most often. I kept sobbing, even my mother. Even my mother?? Even she does not love me! I cried that He had taken everything from me, husband, company, house, everything I owned, and I accepted it and trusted Him through all that but that He had just gone too far because He took and took and did not replace it with anything but His silence. I cried that He was a cruel God to me and I couldn’t bear the truth and wanted to go back to not seeing.

Im so sorry I didn’t find the thread until now. I could have at least tried to help you by sharing with you that after you suffer it a little while, He picks you up, calms all your flesh in an instant, and establishes you and you rejoice that He did it.