just as was in the days of Noah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
day said:
I went back and read about Noah and the flood and I noticed something that has raised my curiosity. While Noah was safe in the ark the flood waters were at their peak for 150 days. In Revelation the locust with scorpion stings last 150 days, and there is another passage (I can't remember where) that refers to a plague or something lasting 150 days. Do you think they could somehow be connected?
150 days is 5 months, perhaps the tribulation time will be shortened to 5 or 6 months instead of what many perceive will be 7 or 3.5 years? Those will the seal of God during those months will be safe from the flood waters (lies) which pour from the great flood of deception? Just a thought..

Brother Brian

Jul 20, 2013
Its either connected or pure coincidence
Has anyone given any thought to how the nephilim appear after the flood, I think the corrupt genetics were carried aboard with the wifes of Noahs sons. But It would be good to hear the forum on what they thought

BB

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
i do beleive it will be as in the days of noah because of what christ said in john that he has another fold then they wanted to stone him and also ezekiel saying this (And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone) i understand this as star and planet two sets earth and another one. moreover i think soon they will be on earth if not here already.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Dan57 said:
150 days is 5 months, perhaps the tribulation time will be shortened to 5 or 6 months instead of what many perceive will be 7 or 3.5 years? Those will the seal of God during those months will be safe from the flood waters (lies) which pour from the great flood of deception? Just a thought..
Very, very close.

TWTaylor

Aug 13, 2013
[SIZE=12pt] Hey BB, There is something that is being missed,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Matt 24:37 "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Christ was talking about the end times, Noah had to prepare a place of safety (a big boat) and prepare food for the trip.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gen 6:21 "And you shall take for yourself of all food that is eaten, and you shall gather it to yourself; and it shall be food for you and for them."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gen 6:22 Thus Noah did; according to all that God commanded him, so he did.[/SIZE]

Briancbm31

Aug 16, 2013
Here is an interesting passage in the book of Daniel

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.