"JUSTIFICATION"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, if you are in Him you are saved:

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
yaknow all you do is cherry pick scripture to try to prove your point. while in reality your posting heresy and false doctrine .. NO BODY IS RIGHTEOUS be fore being saved/born again. to be justified mean we had to be guilty as charged. the act of justification is equal to a state or federal pardon . only in justification previous sin is held to our account period . covered by the blood called redemption. why you insist with your non scriptural reply is beyond me.... BTW do you look up 2nd Corinthians 5:17 &21 a new creation in Christ ?

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
NO BODY IS RIGHTEOUS

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

This is not your average federal judge we are talking about here, man. This is Perfect Justice, the only way He is going to justify someone as righteous is if they are righteous indeed, there will be no mistakes in His Perfect Judgement, no "free gifts" nor bribes. Only Perfect Justice, the wicked earns death, and the righteous earns life, both rewards earned, merited, and just. That is why you must repent, He really can't repent for you, and justify you without you beeing righteous indeed, He can't justify the wicked, for that would pervert Justice.

No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation.
The priests indeed receive such offering as reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against the law of Moses, but for sins agains the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment.

1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

-Blood Sacrifice is leaven from the pharisees:

Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Ezekiel 5:6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.

-Corruption of the covenant of Levi:

Malachi 2:8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

-Blood Sacrifice is not what our Father in Heaven wants:

Psalms 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

-Blood Sacrifice was not commanded by our Father:

Jeremiah 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

-Blood sacrifice is "of fools" and evil:

Ecclesiastes 5:1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

-Blood sacrifice is an abomination:

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not your average federal judge we are talking about here, man. This is Perfect Justice, the only way He is going to justify someone as righteous is if they are righteous indeed, there will be no mistakes in His Perfect Judgement, no "free gifts" nor bribes. Only Perfect Justice, the wicked earns death, and the righteous earns life, both rewards earned, merited, and just. That is why you must repent, He really can't repent for you, and justify you without you beeing righteous indeed, He can't justify the wicked, for that would pervert Justice.
i consider you a heretic you had no idea what a new creation was you twist and turn i am done with this garbage

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
as righteous is if they are righteous indeed, there will be no mistakes in His Perfect Judgement, no "free gifts" nor bribes. Only Perfect Justice, the wicked earns death, and the righteous earns life, both rewards earned, merited, and just..

Daniel,
You are sinner.
How do you know? Because you have sinned thousands of times.
And most of them, you knew were sins, and you enjoyed doing them again., and again.
So, now, because you are a sinner, you can't have a relationship with God.... You can't go to heaven.
Why? Because no matter how you try to be good, NOW......it does not matter because you have already sinned thousands of times.
So, what about them?
Do you think that silly repenting and saying you are "oh i'm so sorry GOD.....IM SOOOOO SORRY i did it AGAIN"........>
You think that by feeling bad on Monday, then doing it again on Thursday, then whining to God on Sunday, then REPEAT THE WEEK AGAIN, is "see everyone, im Daniel the righteous, because i repented, until i did it again".

So, who are you kidding, but yourself. ??
Do you think you are fooling God?

Listen.....all those sins you committed, ...they are ON YOU.
They are on you. You are a SINNER.

Do you want to go to heaven?
If not, then keep playing self righteous games with yourself, and die.
You'l hit Hell like a bullet, head on, fella., and you'll stay there till you are taken to Revelation 20:11, and that is the only Heaven you get.....and you wont like it there.

But if you want to go to heaven, the God has to deal with your SIN, once and forever.
How?
Go to the CROSS, Daniel, and give God your faith in CHRIST, and God will take the blood of Jesus and wash your sin away.
ALL of them.
Then God will give you the new birth, and you'll become "One with God' a SON of GOD.

If not, you'll die and go to hell thinking you wont.
Thousands did today, convinced that water had washed their sin away, and believing that all their repenting was good enough for God to accept.

Jesus says to those, and you, if you think you can make it to heaven same as all those hell bound...

"Depart from ME !!!.....I....NEVER KNEW...YOU""""

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
feeling bad on Monday, then doing it again on Thursday

If you sin again it means you never repented in the first place:

1 John 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

If you repented it means you will never repeat that sin again, if you keep sinning you must repent still.

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
But you have repeated many sins again, Daniel.

If you repeat the sin, it means you still need to repent. Once you Truly repent you don't repeat the sin ever again. You don't know my sins but I'll tell you, I truly repented of smoking and never touched a joint ever since, never ever smoked again, I repented and that was it, I never repeated the sin again ever. And if there is still some other sin I repeated, it means I still need to repent of that sin. But as for smoking, is my example of true repentance, I never did it again, and I'm not pretending I never did it again, but I can't show you that, you will have to believe me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And if there is still some other sin I repeated,....... you repeat the sin, it means you still need to repent.

As i said.
You repeat your sins.

Daniel, The reason you keep repenting of the sin you keep repeating is :

1.) you are not born again

or

2.) you do not understand how the Grace of God recreates you to NOT EXIST in the same sinning lifestyle as an unbeliever.

Daniel, Let me ask you 2 questions to find out if you are born again.

Q.) Why did Christ die for all your sin on the Cross and not just some of them?

Q.) Why does water baptism not wash away your sin ?

JesusFan1

Jun 19, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yaknow all you do is cherry pick scripture to try to prove your point. while in reality your posting heresy and false doctrine .. NO BODY IS RIGHTEOUS be fore being saved/born again. to be justified mean we had to be guilty as charged. the act of justification is equal to a state or federal pardon . only in justification previous sin is held to our account period . covered by the blood called redemption. why you insist with your non scriptural reply is beyond me.... BTW do you look up 2nd Corinthians 5:17 &21 a new creation in Christ ?
One must be justified, and only can be in that state when the Father imputes towards us the full righteousness of Christ the very moment revived Jesus as Lord!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One must be justified, and only can be in that state when the Father imputes towards us the full righteousness of Christ the very moment revived Jesus as Lord!
i think ( not 100% sure) in what manner your saying. .but pretty sure i said this.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you repeat the sin, it means you still need to repent. Once you Truly repent you don't repeat the sin ever again. You don't know my sins but I'll tell you, I truly repented of smoking and never touched a joint ever since, never ever smoked again,
not touching a joint again is great i quit over 30 years ago. james wrote to him who knows to do Good and dont is A SIN . sins of omission and commission . failing to do what God wants us to do is sin of commission.. so in proclaiming your righteousness have you failed to do what the Lord wants ? be honest ..have you ever got angry since you was saved ? be ye angry and sin not . you really need to study your Bible more close . your theology is tad bit off in left field

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
i quit over 30 years ago

That is repentance, if you can repent of one sin, you can repent of another. If you are angry, repent and learn to be calm. Until it comes a day you are never angry again, like you never smoked again. It is possible to repent of your sins. His burden is Light. You must be blameless, perfect and Holy for your Father in Heaven is Holy.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is repentance, if you can repent of one sin, you can repent of another. If you are angry, repent and learn to be calm. Until it comes a day you are never angry again, like you never smoked again. It is possible to repent of your sins. His burden is Light. You must be blameless, perfect and Holy for your Father in Heaven is Holy.
this is your entire problem you flip flop worse than john kerry for the most this is bible but soon you will change direction what you fail to understand even though were saved. the old man is still there. paul wrote to mortify the flesh th e old man has to be crucified with Christ

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you repeat the sin, it means you still need to repent. Once you Truly repent you don't repeat the sin ever again. You don't know my sins but I'll tell you, I truly repented of smoking and never touched a joint ever since, never ever smoked again, I repented and that was it, I never repeated the sin again ever. And if there is still some other sin I repeated, it means I still need to repent of that sin. But as for smoking, is my example of true repentance, I never did it again, and I'm not pretending I never did it again, but I can't show you that, you will have to believe me.

I believe you.Who cares? Let’s take a small quiz ,shall we?

What did Paul say when the Philippian Jailer asked, “ What must I DO to be saved”

A. Be sorry for your Sins and thou shalt be Saved
B. Be sorry enough for your sins that you will try to “ Turn over a New Leaf” and become a more “ Moral” person—- one that makes himself deserving of Eternal Life and then thou shalt be Saved
C.Stop Sinning completely and thou shalt be Saved
D. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be Saved

Did you answer “ D”.........If not , you are not Saved

Repentance is Mandatory for Salvation, but you have to know what it means —- if one has TURNED ( Repented) from UNBELIEF in Jesus to BELIEF in Jesus, you have done all the “ Repenting” a Lost man ever need do to get and stay Saved....l

Sorrow for sin and desiring to put an end to it ( the type that YOU have so exalted) happens AFTER we become Saved ....it is the Holy Spirit that only resides in a Saved man that gives us both the desire and the power to fight against sin ....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To be “ perfect” one would have to obey The Law 24/7......only Jesus could do that and you ain’t no Jesus.....sorry....

Even if you “ could” keep the Law you would only find out too late that you had been “ barking up the wrong tree” all along......” By the DEEDS of the LAW, NO FLESH will be Justified” .....Have you not read your Bible? It says quite plainly that “ Christ is THE END OF THE LAW for all of those that Believe”......You are a poor Student Of the Word....go back and study your Bible.....” PROVE YOURSELF to be an able student of God’s Word” .....do that so that you won’t have to “ Stand Ashamed” and embarrass yourself by your ignorance.....You are in the wrong place, my friend—- people in here have a tendency to know their Bibles ....you don’t......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are Saved when we Believe the Gospel that is found in 1Cor15:1-4 ( “ By which you are Saved” ) ......so don’t waste time your time telling us “ when” you repented.....
Don’t tell us how” you Repented .....don't tell us how-many times you Repented and don't tell us how successfully you Repented......none of that got you saved. Tell me when you Believed the Gospel..... ....THAT is when you got Saved .....when , If ever , did you put your Faith in the Gospel ? It sounds like you have put your Faith in Yourself and your ability to conquer sin in the Flesh—- a Fool’s Errand if there ever was one....Believe the Gospel —- it’s NOT what you have done for God—- it’s what God has done for you....Jesus gets ALL the credit and you get NONE.....if your ego can’t handle that, you will be hearing, “ Depart from me, I never knew you”

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. You must be blameless, perfect and Holy for your Father in Heaven is Holy.

Your “ Holiness” is a joke.....and a sad one at that..

If Newbies or Confused Believers take away ANYTHING from this Thread, let it be this —-The ONLY “ Perfection”......The ONLY “Righteousness”......the ONLY “ Holiness” they you will ever know , is the Perfection, the Righteousness and the Holiness That is IMPUTED to you because of your Faith in the Gospel ...it’s nothing new.... “ Abraham BELIEVED GOD and it was COUNTED unto him as Righteousness” ....Simply Believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave and God will GIVE to you all the stuff that these misguided , self- righteous Religionists are working so hard for...

Reactions: Ezra

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
even though were saved. the old man is still there

How can something who was "mortified/crucified" still be alive in there? How can we who are dead to sin continue to live any longer therein?

1 John 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
What did Paul say when the Philippian Jailer asked, “ What must I DO to be saved”

What did Jesus said when he was asked: "What must I do to be saved?"

Luke 10:26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

-I follow Jesus, you follow Paul. That is why we believe different things, remember the Witness of the Word is greater than the witness of man.
only Jesus could do that

Ony Jesus was perfect from the start, but there are some who stopped sinning and were righteous: Abraham, Lot, Job, Noah, from righteous Abel to Zechariah, John the Baptist, King David, and the parents of Jesus.
Repented......none of that got you saved

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

You who say this do not know what is free-will, and how it is possible to be really good; that he who is good by his own choice is really good; but he who is made good by another under necessity is not really good, because he is not what he is by his own choice.

JesusFan1

Jun 19, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mnay saved still have sin issues though, as saved does not mean sinless perfection state!