keep eye on temple mount

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not spiritualize. God did. It is for those who have spiritual discernment. Go ahead and run away from the truth becasue you have the same carnal mind as the Jews of Christ's day when they thought Christ was talking about eating his flesh, drinking his blood or the destruction of the physical temple! :rolleyes:
God would not spiritualize prophecy.

He has a purpose for prophecy. To prove he is God.

You can;t use it to prove he is God when his prophetic word does not LITERALLY come true. Thats what seperates him from False Gods

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New concealed carry laws in Israel apply to goats and sheep. Happy Passover!

Thirteen individuals have been apprehended near Jerusalem's Temple Mount with lambs and goats intended for sacrifice in a biblical Passover ritual, according to a statement from the police.

Authorities discovered a goat concealed within a baby carriage, while another suspect attempted to smuggle a goat onto the contentious site using a reusable grocery bag, police reported.

The suspects, ranging in age from 13 to 21, have been taken into custody for further interrogation, the statement confirmed, while the animals have been seized and transferred for necessary veterinary care.

"The Israel Police, in collaboration with other security agencies, maintains vigilance in Jerusalem and throughout all sectors, employing both overt and covert measures against any individual seeking to disrupt order or act contrary to the law and established practices of Jerusalem's holy sites," the police emphasized.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Yep because they got the wrong interpretations or understanding.

Because you still don't get it because you did not listen or lack spiritual discernment.
Not any of those apply to myself.

They do appear to be a self-admission. You appear to criticize what you know nothing about just to be a negative factor in the threads you enter into.

Reactions: ChristisGod

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not any of those apply to myself

Yep!
God would not spiritualize prophecy.

Really? You think?

He has a purpose for prophecy. To prove he is God.

To those whom God has given to understand his prophecies. Thats his purpose, of course.
You can;t use it to prove he is God when his prophetic word does not LITERALLY come true. Thats what seperates him from False Gods

Yeah? Let's test your weak claim:

Rev 8:8-9
(8) And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
(9) And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Is it God's purpose that the above verses should be understood LITERALLY?
Rev 9:3-6
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Rev 11:3-5
(3) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
(4) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
(5) And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Let hear your understanding of these verses and I can prove you why God does not see those as literal fulfillment. ;)

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not any of those apply to myself.

Yep!
They do appear to be a self-admission. You appear to criticize what you know nothing about just to be a negative factor in the threads you enter into.

Not really. I can easily prove your doctrine wrong because you are trying ot use the world news to interpret Bible prophecies. The recent Iranian attack on Israel. Has it turned into your vision of Gog and Magog war yet? LOL. I know your premillennial doctrines like the back of my hand because I have taught it for years and I can see why you are still blind with it. :)

See you later when the next big Middle East news comes up.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep!

Really? You think?
Actually I know. that is the purpose of prophecy. It may use symbols to represent literal events or things (like the 4 beasts of Daniel represent 4 literal gentile kingdoms) but there is somethign literal people can see. and say that is fulfilled prophecy. It Proves there is one true God that can tell events 1000's of years before they happen, and they do.
To those whom God has given to understand his prophecies. Thats his purpose, of course.
Prophecy is used to lead people to Christ. Israel should have seen prophecy fulfilled with their eyes when Christ came. But they blinded themselves and hardened their hearts. As Jesus said, they were not willing..
Yeah? Let's test your weak claim:

Rev 8:8-9
(8) And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
(9) And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Some literal even will happen in the future. and those living will see it, and if they know this prophecy. they will praise God
Rev 9:3-6
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Rev 11:3-5
(3) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
(4) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
(5) And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Let hear your understanding of these verses and I can prove you why God does not see those as literal fulfillment. ;)
You can prove it huh? Prove what? That you do not understand prophecy?

Was most of Daniels prophecies literally fulfilled or symbolic teaching aids?

You do understand there s a difference between a prophetic rendering and a parable do you not?

You do not think Rev 11 will occur? You do not think there will be two witnesses that lay dead on the streets for 3 days, then raise up and ascend?

Is your God so weak he can not tell the future?

Reactions: ChristisGod

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Yep!

Not really. I can easily prove your doctrine wrong because you are trying ot use the world news to interpret Bible prophecies. The recent Iranian attack on Israel. Has it turned into your vision of Gog and Magog war yet? LOL. I know your premillennial doctrines like the back of my hand because I have taught it for years and I can see why you are still blind with it. :)

See you later when the next big Middle East news comes up.
I do not believe you teach anything related to the faith. Because if you did you'd post in that manner,as a teacher.

You criticize and ridicule.

• Haha
Reactions: TribulationSigns