Keeping The Commandments of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
can't know something that isn't there, can you?

not buying the how wonderful you are according to your witness of yourself, sorry it don't work that way.

and I see you like to make it about yourself and or me, interesting, which ever works huh?

what about the Truth of God why aren't you talking about that? the truth is God has covenants therefore they are conditions so then there is no such thing as unconditional love of God, especially towards man or the sons of man.

to say that God's love is unconditional is simply saying that His covenant in Christ is irrelevant, because God loves you anyway no matter what. and that is a lie, in the fist degree.
I dont read you posts mate honest.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...and here we have an example of me being serious (no offense) and everyone else laughing :D
It's like a curse.

i could have that dog fetching crap for you that you didn't even want in about 2 hours lol; but then i speak dog better than human i guess
I could get a normal dog in 10 min to understand things because I speak steak....not this one...he was a great
dog to leave alone in the house for a few hours...cuz it took him 6 to know I was gone.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You also dont really know the love of Christ His UNCONDICTIONAL LOVE FOR US. Thats a shame. I dont toe the line because I am commmanded to by YOUR god. I toe the line cause He first loved me. And now I love Him. I live for Him and you second. You dont live for me. You look like you live to rebuttel people who dont agree with the gospel according to you. I dont really read your posts. There is no love in you. You talk like strnager and its all to easy to see you fruit dicarded on the ground all brusied and battered like the people you share the bad news with
Could u somehow let us know who you're addressing? It's' after 4 pm here...
morning coffee has worn out.:D I have people on Ignore so they don't show on the screen at all!!! But I can fig it out now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
dp martin. who knows not but anger and bulling and look at how smart I am and how dumb you are. No love in him by his fruit.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dp martin. who knows not but anger and bulling and look at how smart I am and how dumb you are. No love in him by his fruit.
thanks

you may have forgot bigoted and can't think of any other of todays socially favorites for demonizing others, but you could use rude ignorant jag off, I mean come on now you surly can come up with more effective name calling. what are you 5 year's old or some thing?

anyways thanks again, its always nice to be recognized for doing well.

but maybe you should consider, if you find the truth offensive, then you are the one with the problem, isn't that true All.s.j.y.z.u.v.m.d.s.? surly the Lord Jesus wouldn't be offended by the Truth, could that be because He is the Truth? and you find the truth offensive because the messenger wasn't very nice about it? he didn't make you feel good. get real there All.s.r.t.c. the world isn't responsible for feeding you feel goods nor what you may think of yourself, and especially whether or not you are happy. its easy to default to the way of the world like accusing every one of "bullying?" really? when things don't go your way, isn't it, All.dl.e.t.f.?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps consideration should be given to the commands of Christ as to who they were given and their purpose.

For example, (Mark 10:17-21). "And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one...and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?...And Jesus said...Thou knowest the commandments,...And he answered and said...all these have I observed from my youth...Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven:..And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions."

Is Christ telling Christians that we are to keep the Law and sell all we have in order to inherit eternal life and have treasure in heaven? How many believers here have done or do that?

Stranger
Hi Stranger,

I believe Christ was telling us how hard, but not impossible, it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God. It is possible that the wealthy AND those that don't sell all they have to be saved because with God all things are possible.

IHS....Mary

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Stranger,

I believe Christ was telling us how hard, but not impossible, it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God. It is possible that the wealthy AND those that don't sell all they have to be saved because with God all things are possible.

IHS....Mary

I believe Christ was saying that also. Meaning, Christ is not telling every believer here to sell all he has. Meaning, certain commands of Christ in Scripture must be interpreted according to context and not be a blanket command to all.

Stranger

Reactions: Marymog

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its simple really its hard to get into heaven if your rich because you will be so distracted with all money can bye.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its simple really its hard to get into heaven if your rich because you will be so distracted with all money can bye.
Now a days Jesus might have easily said, Anyone with a big flat screen and 100 channels would have a hard time getting thru the Heavenly Gates.
!

Reactions: Ally.s.j and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now a days Jesus might have easily said, Anyone with a big flat screen and 100 channels would have a hard time getting thru the Heavenly Gates.
!

Do you remember Dave Wilkerson..the Time Square preacher?
Did didn't say it quite like you did, but he did get rid of his TV because God told him we would lose the anointing if he kept it. ( and warned everyone to do the same)
He was a very wonderful anointed preacher ...but got a bit too legalist for me.
He's gone now...no one filled his big shoes.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember Dave Wilkerson..the Time Square preacher?
Did didn't say it quite like you did, but he did get rid of his TV because God told him we would lose the anointing if he kept it. ( and warned everyone to do the same)
He was a very wonderful anointed preacher ...but got a bit too legalist for me.
He's gone now...no one filled his big shoes.

The legalism is one major cause of the sorry state the churches are in to begin with. So if he got "a bit too legalist", then it's a good thing that no one "filled his big shoes", for everyone's sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen