Keith Green anyone??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, yes you did! That lyric used to make me feel bad for the Holy Spirit, lol...you know, like He was "left behind" and forced to stay in this icky world! But of course, that was quite awhile back and, I've come a way's since then :)
LOL, I never thought of the Holy Spirit this way! Glad you see it differently now. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That lyric used to make me feel bad for the Holy Spirit, lol...you know, like He was "left behind" and forced to stay in this icky world! But of course, that was quite awhile back and, I've come a way's since then

I remember once my dad got into the view point...so most of his preaching for a while was along that line.
Dave and I would tease him and he was a great sport. We finally convinced Him that as They Are One...the Holy Spirit was not left in some dark corner ignored ,but He Himself was the very felt Presence of our God.

Thanks for reminding me of my dear dad and bringing me a smile. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had the vinyl album signed by Keith. Lost in years of obscurity.

Oh I am sorry it has been lost. :( I absolutely love the Easter Song, by Keith and even more so by The 2nd Chapter of Acts. They all are so very anointed. Have you ever seen Keith's posthumous testimony? It has touched me more so than any I have ever heard. Such a loss when he died so young, and all of the family he took up in the plane also.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember once my dad got into the view point...so most of his preaching for a while was along that line.
Dave and I would tease him and he was a great sport. We finally convinced Him that as They Are One...the Holy Spirit was not left in some dark corner ignored ,but He Himself was the very felt Presence of our God.

Thanks for reminding me of my dear dad and bringing me a smile. :)

❤❤❤