Kick Off for VBS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So tomorrow is the kickoff for VBS day camp at my church for pre K all the way through 12th grade. I planned out 5th grade and below this year, so am a little nervous and excited to see everything put into motion! I have never planned anything like this and hope that a lot of kids will be reached for Christ.

So please pray for all the helpers, the speakers, those doing dinner and craft, and for the prayer walk. It will be Wednesday through Friday with a summer bash open house on Saturday.

So please pray for these kids and that seeds will be planted in their hearts, and that these kids will get the message on how much God loves them. It should be a lot of fun too for them!!!!

Please and thank you. :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So tomorrow is the kickoff for VBS day camp at my church for pre K all the way through 12th grade. I planned out 5th grade and below this year, so am a little nervous and excited to see everything put into motion! I have never planned anything like this and hope that a lot of kids will be reached for Christ.

So please pray for all the helpers, the speakers, those doing dinner and craft, and for the prayer walk. It will be Wednesday through Friday with a summer bash open house on Saturday.

So please pray for these kids and that seeds will be planted in their hearts, and that these kids will get the message on how much God loves them. It should be a lot of fun too for them!!!!

Please and thank you. :)
Yes, prayers for all and that the seeds that are planted will take root and grow mighty in Him. AMEN!

Reactions: Mayflower

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Delighted to join with you in prayer...God bless you all. ✟

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The guest speaker for the teens is broke down in another state at the moment. Please pray for his safety. He was traveling a very far way to speak with them.

I kept the kids' guest speaker close to home, one of our associate pastors...but the enemy is trying to attack...so this is going to be amazing for sure...always happens that way. So glad I checked my facebook at 4am, so I can pray. My little vampire needed to be fed. :D