Kill them, that'l teach them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
This issue like no other brings out the best and the worst in us.Listing offenders, increasing sentences, branding, you name it they have all been sggested at one time or another. The problem persists.All other crimes have a penalties.Once the penalty is served we are generally happy and move on.With sexual crimes we depart from our usual modus operendei and demand more retribution. Change to the system here is well indicated but any penalties we apply need to be seen as just. Branding or tagging is not the answer. If we want the penalties of sex violation to last a lifetime, we need to write these penalties into the books.We are also limited in penalties and their higherarchie. Even today I could murder and be walking the streets in 5 or 6 years. I think we need to look deeper into the laws of the land and the penalties we apply before the sexual crime aspect can be given a proper solution.This may not hapen till the actual time of the end is here.RegardsDL

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Greatest I Am;6092)
This issue like no other brings out the best and the worst in us.Listing offenders, increasing sentences, branding, you name it they have all been sggested at one time or another. The problem persists.All other crimes have a penalties.Once the penalty is served we are generally happy and move on.
Not true felons loose their 2nd amendment rights,the ability to vote and the ability to get certain jobs.The sex offender registries,mandatory lengthy minimum sentences,registrations and housing restrictions for sexual predators take into account that these people are dangerous just like restricting other felons 2nd amendment rights.
With sexual crimes we depart from our usual modus operendei and demand more retribution.
It is not retribution,it is precautions.
Change to the system here is well indicated but any penalties we apply need to be seen as just. Branding or tagging is not the answer. If we want the penalties of sex violation to last a lifetime, we need to write these penalties into the books.
Felons loose their 2nd amendment rights and right to vote and as far as I know these also last a life time.
We are also limited in penalties and their higherarchie. Even today I could murder and be walking the streets in 5 or 6 years.
Depends on who you murdered and why you murdered that individual.