Kim Clement Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember that "little stone" Kim Clement talked about?
Interesting that a documentary created by Oliver "stone", Ukraine on Fire, is making such a noise today.
Kind of throws a wrench in the machine.
Just sharing.
Hugs

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting that a documentary created by Oliver "stone", Ukraine on Fire, is making such a noise today.
Just sharing.
Hugs
Out of much love for my dear sister ziggy , i would advise you to flee Kim Clement .
Even if he did get some things right . Many can get some things right .
Even the unbelieving and ungodly can prophesy and get things right .
Deut chapter thirteen verse one through seven . AND EVEN IF IT DOES COME PASS
Do not follow them . Just a friendly reminder .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of much love for my dear sister ziggy , i would advise you to flee Kim Clement .
Even if he did get some things right . Many can get some things right .
Even the unbelieving and ungodly can prophesy and get things right .
Deut chapter thirteen verse one through seven . AND EVEN IF IT DOES COME PASS
Do not follow them . Just a friendly reminder .
I hear you friend,
I'm not following anyone but the Lord Jesus Christ.
It just happened to come to mind as things have a way of doing.
Thank you for the reminder
:D
HUGS

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you friend,
I'm not following anyone but the Lord Jesus Christ.
It just happened to come to mind as things have a way of doing.
Thank you for the reminder
:D
HUGS
HANDS UP ZIGGY , TIME FOR A PRAISE FEST UNTO THE GLORIOUS LORD .
YES IT IS . Much praise and much thanksgiving unto the glorious Lord . WHO is our hope and our salvation .

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just sharing.
Hugs

I've started watching it. Where are you seeing the "noise"--I'm interested on the "stir" it is making, and who is saying what? Thanks.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other day I searched YouTube for the documentary and it was at the top of the list.
Today, I had to search really hard to find it.
Have you seen the Documentary by Oliver Stone called Ukraine on Fire?
It explains what was happening in 2014 that caused the split between the West and the East of Ukraine.
The United States set up a coup in Kiev, and set up our puppet government.
The West attacked the east trying to perform genocide on the Russian people and minorities that lived on the East side.
Dunbas asked Russia for help because they were getting slaughtered. Russia has been talking about this for 8 years and no one listened.
What is happening now is, Russia has come in to aid and liberate the people of eastern Ukraine. The West is controlled by the United States and has called this an invasion.

I can only find the trailer, but I'll keep looking.

Found it:
Ukraine On Fire

A lot of the "noise" is in live chats, twitter, people talking and pushing back against the media's narrative that Russia is invading Ukraine rather then trying to protect the people living there who have come under attack by East Ukraine for 8 years.
I'm not saying Putin is a good guy. I'm saying the US and NATO are pushing this war.
And if it don't end soon, Biden will get his wish, and next fall we will enter a cold and dark winter.
No fuel, no ferilizer, no crops, no grain, no livestock, no food.
Pray this ends soon.

Hugs

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, I've been watching the documentary, but only had time to view about half of it. Yes, the East side seems to be pro-Russian, and the West side pro-Western. And this should come as little surprise since one faces East and the other West. Ukraine has tended to switch sides at the drop of a hat, and recourse is made to the one more immediate to the need.

None of this has a thing to do with the difference between Russia and the West. Clearly, Russia is autocratic, and the West more democratic. There is corruption on both sides, and spy activity on both sides. But there is more legitimate spy activity if the cause is democratic and more noble than communist spying, in my opinion. Spying in itself is not wrong, if the cause and the means are within bounds.

In times past, Western-style activism appeared fascistic and as evil as Communist activism. But now that may be changing--I'm not sure?

Can we say that spreading sin and evil is equal to spreading good and righteousness? No, Christian Evangelism must not be compared with Communist techniques of infiltrating societies with an idealism that not only is based on paganism but also doesn't produce what it promises to deliver.

In this latest round, Russia promised to not be building up troops to invade Ukraine, promised to negotiate in good faith, promised to provide escape routes for civilians--lies, lies, lies! Western societies lie too, but again--I don't think you can compare Western lies with Russian lies in the present time.

The history is interesting, as is the documentary. But the bottom line for me is, who is God behind? I mean God never supports evil, but He does use evil to punish other forms of evil. So I don't know yet what God plans to do in this latest conflict. Punish Ukraine for past crimes of brutality?

Initially, it seemed that Russia would simply devour Ukraine. But now, it appears that independence and patriotism has delivered a nation, like a new-born baby, and Russia will no longer be able to digest it as part of a new empire.

In my view, this is now an age where empires cannot exist until they are based on coalitions of clear nation-states. Even Antichrist will build his empire on a coalition of 10 states and 7 kings, as I see it. Russia may experience some initial victories. But it looks as if the world is turning against them, pursuing the interests of nation states and not empires. Imperialism has been going away for a long time now.

I'm especially interested in this subject because my Grandfather and Grandmother on one side originated as Germans living in Ukraine. Most of my life I paid little attention to it, but no more! Thanks.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, I've been watching the documentary
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant the Kim Clement Prophecy you had been watching.

I think this goes deeper and more sinister than what we see playing out in front of the world.
Is Russia and the US united in taking out Ukraine?
If Putin wins, what happens to all the military eaquipment and money that gets left behind?
I can't help but think of what happened in Afghanistan recently..
Is the whole thing all of it just one big pack of lies?

All I know is that a house divided cannot stand. And everything happening in the world today is meant to divide people by their opinions and thoughts. Look what happened during covid, households attacked each other, friends became enemies over a mask.
How much more division can be caused by having to choose a side of which is goo, when both are evil and have no interest in us, other than to take us out of their way?

I woke up this morning with one thought.
I'm keeping my eyes straight ahead and focused on Jesus.
The world will do what the world will do, and God is in charge of the outcome.
All we can do is prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

I'm not going to follow those gods on the other side of the flood, or the gods that are ruling the world today.
As for me and my house, we will follow the Lord.

God Bless Us All
Hugs

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant the Kim Clement Prophecy you had been watching.

I think this goes deeper and more sinister than what we see playing out in front of the world.
Is Russia and the US united in taking out Ukraine?
If Putin wins, what happens to all the military eaquipment and money that gets left behind?
I can't help but think of what happened in Afghanistan recently..
Is the whole thing all of it just one big pack of lies?

All I know is that a house divided cannot stand. And everything happening in the world today is meant to divide people by their opinions and thoughts. Look what happened during covid, households attacked each other, friends became enemies over a mask.
How much more division can be caused by having to choose a side of which is goo, when both are evil and have no interest in us, other than to take us out of their way?

I woke up this morning with one thought.
I'm keeping my eyes straight ahead and focused on Jesus.
The world will do what the world will do, and God is in charge of the outcome.
All we can do is prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

I'm not going to follow those gods on the other side of the flood, or the gods that are ruling the world today.
As for me and my house, we will follow the Lord.

God Bless Us All
Hugs

I share your cynicism, as well as your determination to follow Christ above all. We can't always trust what we're told by the media, or even by Western intelligence. In fact we're told, by the Apostle John, *not* to love the world or the things in the world. The world is corrupt, and unreliable.

However, God's truth does permeate all of the deceptive voices, and we can follow media and intelligence sources to some degree. And I think it's wise to try to exercise discernment in all this.

I do think Russia is a lying bully, and committing atrocities. Putin should be prosecuted for committing war crimes. I know this has gone on in the past, but the world has tried to clean this up, and we might as well support a good cause.

Biden is weak, and unable to deliver jets to Ukraine. That means they can't adequately defend themselves. Presently, air attacks could devastate columns of Russian tanks and various convoys. At least, they could put a serious dent in them!

I don't understand how Biden can support Ukraine in matters of weaponry on the ground, but not in the air? Putin has Biden by the tail.

The threat of nuclear war will keep Biden at bay all day long, it seems. But at what cost? The nukes could happen anyway, while the West just lets thousands of civilians be executed by Russian missile attacks every day.

All I can do is make my voice heard, support the cause that I think is most just, and pray for wisdom. Thanks for your input on this!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Trump signed a bill allowing Javelins to be sent to Ukraine,
the Democrats tried to have him impeached over a phone call.

They tried to blame it on Trump digging up laundry on Hunter, and perhaps that is true, but also within the call was discussions of Javelins.
Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine
The Trump administration first approved the sale of Javelins to Ukraine in 2017.
The Trump administration has approved the $39 million sale of defensive lethal weapons to Ukraine, according to two U.S. officials and another source familiar with the plan.
U.S. arms sales to Ukraine have become embroiled in a controversy over President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine, after the White House ordered nearly $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine to be withheld and Ukraine's new president raised arms sales with Trump on a controversial July 25 call.
Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine
I'm not bias, this is ABC news article.. just saying..

Also happening just prior to 2017 is Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Amy Klobochar in Ukraine discussing the offensive we will have with UKraine against Russia.

US sends 300 Javelin missiles to Ukraine in latest military aid during Russia standoff
The latest American shipment of military assistance for Ukraine weighed in at nearly 80 tons and included 300 Javelin missiles as Western fears of a Russian incursion grow.

Tuesday’s shipment — the third installment of the $200 million in aid authorized by President Biden — tipped the scales at 79 tons, according to the US Embassy in Kiev.

The embassy shared several images of the shipment in a tweet, affirming that the US “stands” with Russia’s western neighbor.

“300 Javelins. 79 tons of security assistance for Ukraine’s armed forces,” the embassy wrote. “Tonight, the third shipment of $200 million in assistance authorized by President Biden arrived at Boryspil Airport in Kyiv. The US stands with Ukraine, and we will continue to provide Ukraine the support it needs.”

As far as air defence, I'm sure they have to keep some form of integrity. There is the Minks agreement and the NATO thing. And having other peoples planes in the "neutral" zone could be seen as an act of aggression.
At this point it would only take a match to set the world on fire.
Not to mention the training that would be needed for the pilots in Ukraine to fly them.

Javelins were a defensive weapon, where aircraft can be seen as more offensive because of the way they are surveilled and tracked. I don't know anything about war tactics. I leave that to the Generals and Admirals that do it for a living.

Then there is the issue with the bioweapons labs in Ukraine. They are 100% funded and run by the Pentagon, DOD, and the NIH. Frankly, we don't need another Wuhan.
SO Russia says they are going in to secure them and Ukraine says that Russia is trying to confiscate them.
And I don't believe that either side has the people's interest at heart. Whichever side gets them.
A video came out just this morning..

I'm watching, I'm just taking it all with a pillar of salt. I think this calls for more than just a grain.
Hugs

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any weapon can be defensive or offensive. To deny Ukraine aircraft for *defensive purposes* is to make their defense inept and perhaps even doomed. Then time will erode Ukraine's defense capability, along with basic human needs, leaving years of insurgency.

Ukraine pilots already are able to fly the Russian-type planes we would send them. Fear of nuclear war cannot stop us from doing the right thing, nor extend the time in which Ukrainians shed their blood. At some point, Russians themselves have to decide if they want to risk a nuclear war.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any weapon can be defensive or offensive. To deny Ukraine aircraft for *defensive purposes* is to make their defense inept and perhaps even doomed. Then time will erode Ukraine's defense capability, along with basic human needs, leaving years of insurgency.

Ukraine pilots already are able to fly the Russian-type planes we would send them. Fear of nuclear war cannot stop us from doing the right thing, nor extend the time in which Ukrainians shed their blood. At some point, Russians themselves have to decide if they want to risk a nuclear war.

You know the Ukrainian Prezy is full onboard with RESET, and rules with an iron fist?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to ask yourself, with people like Biden and Zelensky conducting a war against Russia...

The Tics are sucking us dry. I'm listening to the WH Breifing as I write this,
and GAG is appropriate.

Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other day I searched YouTube for the documentary and it was at the top of the list.
Today, I had to search really hard to find it.
Have you seen the Documentary by Oliver Stone called Ukraine on Fire?
It explains what was happening in 2014 that caused the split between the West and the East of Ukraine.
The United States set up a coup in Kiev, and set up our puppet government.
The West attacked the east trying to perform genocide on the Russian people and minorities that lived on the East side.
Dunbas asked Russia for help because they were getting slaughtered. Russia has been talking about this for 8 years and no one listened.
What is happening now is, Russia has come in to aid and liberate the people of eastern Ukraine. The West is controlled by the United States and has called this an invasion.

I can only find the trailer, but I'll keep looking.

Found it:
Ukraine On Fire

A lot of the "noise" is in live chats, twitter, people talking and pushing back against the media's narrative that Russia is invading Ukraine rather then trying to protect the people living there who have come under attack by East Ukraine for 8 years.
I'm not saying Putin is a good guy. I'm saying the US and NATO are pushing this war.
And if it don't end soon, Biden will get his wish, and next fall we will enter a cold and dark winter.
No fuel, no ferilizer, no crops, no grain, no livestock, no food.
Pray this ends soon.

Hugs

Yep. Knew about that. US Fed nose in World business. US Fed reputation.
One against another, does not mean Good guy Vs Bad guy.
The whole Lot of World Power sitters are Bad, Arrogant, Corrupt.

Wilson, FDR, Johnson, Bush, Bush, Clinton’s, Osama, Biden...
Shame, Shame, Shame, Shame, Shame, Shame, Shame, Shame...
Puppets, Dirty dealers, Underhanded, Liars, Cheats, Thieves, Corrupt...
Marxist, Communists, Fascists, Democrats, Liberals...same ideals...
Same, evil, wicked, bad, oppressive, arrogant, party bed partners...
All sleep in the same bed, babble the same propaganda, against the people.

Don’t know if there be enough disinfectant to cleanse the WH without God.
Definitely not enough disinfectant to cleanse the World without God.

The People need to STOP rallying “behind” this bad guy and that bad guy,
THEY
ARE the WORLD Pandemic DISEASE....
PUT THEM aside and stand “in front WITH God”...

The SOLUTION IS NOT another money making WAR FOR to Fill the Pockets of the world Power sitters.

The SOLUTION IS ALWAYS the SAME....with a big “IF” of the PEOPLE.

2 Chron 7:
[14] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

POINT BEING... The power sitters DO AS “THEY” PLEASE, without consent, desire, will of the People.

POINT BEING....The power does NOT rest with the “power sitters”.

POINT BEING....The power RESTS WITH GOD, and the “PEOPLE” who call out to GOD, IS the People exercising “their God given Liberty”, that NO MAN, can Oppress.

Glory to God,
Taken