Kim Clement Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... when on a forum where you can get away with quite a bit of insulting !
Rita

"Insulting"? -- Ummmmmm, Scripture which can be assessed against the LITERAL TEXT and/or History should be incontrovertible. But some contrive False Doctrines in spite of BOTH. Consider the simple concept where Dan. 2 is depicted as FOUR world empires by the commentators:

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4.a. Iron, Rome
4.b. Clay, "Revived Rome"
-- and of course this "agrees" with their errant "Dan. 7 duplication" of this same "sequence".​

However, if we consider 2:34, we have the sequence: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. And this FIFTH Empire is called a "Divided Kingdom", -- where Dan. 7 delineates those participants as such:

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER), China
-- 8. "Dreadful", United Nations, -- which "was and is not" because it has NO Populous, NO Geography, NO Army, etc., -- just a paper entity.
So is it REALLY "insulting" to assert that the commentators are "lying", especially when the details of the Lion/Eagle; Bear with three ribs; Leopard (actually a Tiger) with Four Heads and Four Wings; and "Dreadful" don't match the respective Histories of the first Four World Empires?!?

Maybe calling a LIE as a LIE may be "insulting" to you, -- but actually "helping" to others:

Proverbs, 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

And so we should attempt to CLEARLY SEE that which we can; and to discern that which is BLURRY so that we may not suffer loss for failing to "read" the "signs of the times": "red sky morning, sailor warning".

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe calling a LIE as a LIE may be "insulting" to you, -- but actually "helping" to others:

Proverbs, 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

And so we should attempt to CLEARLY SEE that which we can; and to discern that which is BLURRY so that we may not suffer loss for failing to "read" the "signs of the times": "red sky morning, sailor warning".

There are about 5 on these forums that speak with false authority... and continue to demean anyone who would challenge and/or disagree with them.... they cover these threads with false justification and therefore falsely remove themselves from any accountability in how they speak to fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.... Call it what ever you desire... but the truth of the matter is PRIDE and ARROGANCE are ruling these forums.

Reactions: amadeus and Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To All,

Given the "Youtube" decision to CENSOR all Election Fraud legal appeal Videos and Podcasts, it seems given Kim Clement's prophetic depiction that CHRISTIANS will step forward and purchase the Social Media companies, one could anticipate that Trump's 2018 Executive Order regarding Election Interference will not only result in asset seizure of Twitter, Google, Facebook, but also Youtube.

And I think I'll be buying Stock in the near future in the NEW Christian run Youtube!

Or, from my point of view, the new House Of Israel-run YouTube. If this confuses you, check out Brit-Am Hebrew Nations. If Yair doesn't confuse you by the way he talks, you have amazing powers of concentration! lol :D

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Barbara
And All:

We all have various expectations for Kim Clement's Dec. 25th prophecy which coincided with the alignment of Saturn & Jupiter (our solar system's two largest planets), but where are we NOW?!?

PERSPECTIVE:
AT LEAST a DOZEN books were written with various prognostications about the BLOOD MOONS, but what happened? What were those "fulfillments"?

Certainly as each BLOOD MOON event transpired, we could see various fulfillments, -- but they seemed INSIGNIFICANT compared with our EXPECTATIONS. Yes, Netanyahu DID SPEAK to the U.N. on or about one of the BLOOD MOONS warning the about Iran's increasing nuclear capabilities; and yes there were other "milestones" along that "highway", but the lead-up to a Middle East WAR never occurred.

DEC. 25th INTERPRETATION:
The Date doesn't require much "interpretation", but what of the two planets? Could the the TWO PLANETS represent TWO separate EVENTS?

Right now we see what clearly appears to be a Deep State attempt to cover up some of the Election Fraud evidence. But is there a SECOND aspect? Was Israel's bombing of munitions destined from Iran through Syria to the Hezbollah a "milestone" marker on the path to a Middle East WAR? -- Or are we so fixated on a Middle East WAR, that EVERYTHING from the Hammer's perspective -- is A NAIL?!?

CONCLUSION:
It seems to me that Prophecy is intended to both anticipate EVENTS, and confirm that GOD IS IN CONTROL. And in the anticipation, I would propose that we prepare our households so that we have available options. -- If stores are emptied, is our pantry stocked; if cities burn do we have somewhere to go; and if gangs rove, can we protect ourselves?

And so we should not only understand what Scripture provides as a basic Prophetic roadmap, but also LISTEN to those Prophets which GOD sends to proclaim more details so that HIS Children should not suffer loss!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Insulting"? -- Ummmmmm, Scripture which can be assessed against the LITERAL TEXT and/or History should be incontrovertible. But some contrive False Doctrines in spite of BOTH. Consider the simple concept where Dan. 2 is depicted as FOUR world empires by the commentators:

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4.a. Iron, Rome
4.b. Clay, "Revived Rome"
-- and of course this "agrees" with their errant "Dan. 7 duplication" of this same "sequence".​

However, if we consider 2:34, we have the sequence: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. And this FIFTH Empire is called a "Divided Kingdom", -- where Dan. 7 delineates those participants as such:

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER), China
-- 8. "Dreadful", United Nations, -- which "was and is not" because it has NO Populous, NO Geography, NO Army, etc., -- just a paper entity.
So is it REALLY "insulting" to assert that the commentators are "lying", especially when the details of the Lion/Eagle; Bear with three ribs; Leopard (actually a Tiger) with Four Heads and Four Wings; and "Dreadful" don't match the respective Histories of the first Four World Empires?!?

With Very Best Regards,
You have completely misunderstood what I was addressing. It’s the way you and others talk to other members of the forum that I was addressing. Rita

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the Bible knowledge in the world won't save you unless there is love behind it. That being said Bobby Joe has grown on me since Iv'e been here. Seems maybe he is just a little rash without realizing it.

Any way I am starting to think maybe Trump will run in 2024. If that happens the Clement prophecy could still come to pass. How else could he "throttle the enemies of Israel" if Biden or Kamala is ruling for the next four years.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Bobby Joe has grown on me since I've been here. ...
What?!? -- Are you CRAZY!!! :p

Seems maybe he is just a little rash without realizing it. ...
OK! -- Now you're making sense again! :rolleyes:

Any way I am starting to think maybe Trump will run in 2024. If that happens the Clement prophecy could still come to pass. How else could he "throttle the enemies of Israel" if Biden or Kamala is ruling for the next four years.
Don't give up on GOD. HE's got this. -- And don't give up on GOD's plan for these TWO MEN! :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Mantis

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Barbara
... And To ALL:

WHY TWO PLANETS?!? -- WHAT TWO PLANETS?!?

So we've already proposed in Post #146, there are TWO possible contributors in the Dec. 25th Kim Clement Prophecy, -- the BOMBING of the AT&T Internet Hub to destroy evidence of Foreign Interference in the Election; and Israel's BOMBING of Iranian munitions destined for Hamas.

And to the second point, I'd provide the following citation:

Host Erick Stakelbeck breaks down today's news that Hamas just led and coordinated the first-ever joint military exercise involving all of Gaza's terror factions, including Hamas's fellow Iranian proxy, Palestinian Islamic Jihad. ...

So as previously proposed if there's a significant "mile-marker" for Dec. 25th, then we might expect other "mile-markers" to follow, -- exactly as it appears we're seeing in this Breaking News.

The future remains to be seen, but the jerk on the line may suggest a fish ...

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You don’t need to tag me each time, I am quite capable of reading added posts in a thread I am following.
‘ we ‘ does not include ‘ me ‘ as I haven’t reached any conclusions about dec 25th, so only a few have proposed those events are linked to the prophecy. I would prefer to wait and see what January brings xx
Rita

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If stores are emptied, is our pantry stocked; if cities burn do we have somewhere to go; and if gangs rove, can we protect ourselves?
Thats why we are supposed to be in Christ, running around with a gun to defend yourself is not faith, and anyone who hordes food cant expect anything less than an invasion when people find out.

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... running around with a gun to defend yourself is not faith ...

YOU'RE CORRECT. -- It's OBEDIENCE:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

But people make excuses why GOD is an idiot, and they know better.

I hope you don't think GOD is an idiot, and you know better.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
YOU'RE CORRECT. -- It's OBEDIENCE:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

But people make excuses why GOD is an idiot, and they know better.

I hope you don't think GOD is an idiot, and you know better.
Bobby Jo
Sometimes one should read ones own post.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes one should disobey GOD, and do what THEY feels is best. :confused:

So GOOD LUCK, 'cause you're gonna need it.
Bobby Jo
So you would have me disobey God, ids that what you are saying.?? Or has some truth upset you.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh another one........ Always adding till they so overloaded they fall over.....
OK, -- on IGNORE.

To All,

Some are so self-determined (read: deluded) that when the DEFY Scripture and are challenged, they continue down their own path. So all we can do is after having warned them, is allow them to suffer the consequence of their actions and decisions:

2 Tim. 3:1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK, -- on IGNORE.

To All,

Some are so self-determined (read: deluded) that when the DEFY Scripture and are challenged, they continue down their own path. So all we can do is after having warned them, is allow them to suffer the consequence of their actions and decisions:

2 Tim. 3:1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.

Here is the evidence of those who seek not the truth I cant kill them as teh ywanted to Christ so ill just ignore them

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

It occurred to me late last night after posting with another member, that we missed the WHOLE Forest, through the trees. The AT&T Bombing was a ruse. The objective was to gain access to the digital archive records, and the 10 or 15 (whatever) warning DID THAT. And the "bombing" was sown to confuse and distract from WHAT WAS ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED. -- DOH!!!

Sometimes what's right in front of our eyes is obscured by the minutia.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo