Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ain't no gal; ain't no "Tribulation era rapture"; ain't no denying the U.S. in Scripture; ain't no "escape".

Maybe you should "assume" less, and discover more. But then again, SOME are going to have to be part of the Great Falling Away, -- so it's not ENTIRELY a LOSS if you fulfill THAT role!

Hosea 4:6
Bobby Jo

Wow! disagree with you and one is an apostate! I am glad Jesus has more mercy than you!

But you will see that there is a pre trib rapture and all Christians- even ones like you who don't believe in it will be snatched away as well!

but America wiull only be naother of the world nations that will be ruled by the one world govt. to come, then the ten horns and then teh antichrist.

If we are mentioned in Scripture it could be here:

Ezekiel 38
King James Version

38 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

When Russia and her allies invade Israel, Tarshsih and her young lions will complain and do nothing. In Ezekiels time there were two Tarshishes, one in Spain and one in England. If it is Englad, then we are one of her young lions in verse 12.

or this:

Ezekiel 39
King James Version

39 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Verse 6 may be a reference to America as them that dwell carelessly in the isles. that is a big stretch but in current times if the fire is a nuclear exchange, it would be America and Russia more than likely. but we will have to wait to see!

Othewr wise America is just another gentile nation that once had a strong light of the gospel in it but has now strayed very very very very far from tha tlight and has become th emost corrupt nation on earth! America will be just one of the 200+ nations that will fall sway to teh wiles of the antichrist!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's yet ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS on the Election Fraud.

Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman Issues Subpoenas in His 2020 Election Probe - Will Any Justice Be Served?
Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman Issues Subpoenas in His 2020 Election Probe – Will Any Justice Be Served?
By Joe Hoft
Published October 1, 2021

Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman has subpoenaed Wisconsin election officials as part of his investigation into the 2020 Election irregularities.

The Wisconsin Special Counsel overseeing an election review in the state has subpoenaed Wisconsin election officials.

Special Counsel Michael Gableman has served subpoenas to the administrator of the Wisconsin Election Commission, the executive director of the Milwaukee Election Commission, and four city clerks as part of his probe into the 2020 election, “The Dan O’Donnell Show” has learned exclusively.

On Friday morning, subpoenas were served to Wisconsin Election Commission administrator Meagan Wolfe, Milwaukee Election Commission director Claire Woodall-Vogg, the city clerks of Madison, Green Bay, Racine, and Kenosha as well as a former executive assistant to Racine Mayor Cory Mason, sources said.

The subpoenas seek all records related to grants from the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a group funded by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg that is accused of taking over the administration of the presidential election in Green Bay and having undue influence on election administration in Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, and Madison.

The five cities, dubbed “The Wisconsin Five,” submitted a joint bid for CTCL grant money to help administer the presidential election. Emails from former Green Bay city clerk Kris Teske revealed earlier this year that a CTCL partner organization, the National Vote at Home Institute, had unlawfully taken over the administration of the city’s election. In Milwaukee, Woodall-Vogg was providing National Vote at Home Wisconsin lead Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein with daily email updates on early voting, and Spitzer-Rubenstein even requested access to the City of Milwaukee’s voter database, which Woodall-Vogg declined.

We know there were numerous issues in Wisconsin in the 2020 Election. Over 140,000 ballots all for Joe Biden were dropped at around 4am in the Milwaukee area. The Election head in that area laughed about this in emails at that time.

I just can't keep up with all the NEW REVELATIONS, or even the OLD NEWS from back in Late July:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Uncovered Email Shows Milwaukee Elections Executive Woodall-Vogg Laughing About the Election Steal on Election Night
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Uncovered Email Shows Milwaukee Elections Executive Woodall-Vogg Laughing About the Election Steal on Election Night
By Joe Hoft, Published July 31, 2021

In the early hours of November 4th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, a batch of 143,379 ballots, all for Joe Biden were dropped. We’ve unearthed an email that shows the culprits behind the ‘drop’ were laughing about it.
We all now know about the many states that dropped huge numbers of ballots stealing the race for Joe Biden. On the morning of November 4th, America woke up to see the results of the massive fraud in multiple swing states.

In Wisconsin, over 140,000 ballots for Joe Biden alone were dropped in Milwaukee, giving Biden the lead.

Wisconsin-Email-Shockign.jpg

But it DOES SEEM that the TWO PRESIDENTS AWAKENING is upon us, precisely as Kim Clement Prophesied. And I suspect while sitting in a jail awaiting her Trial and Verdict, that "Claire Woodall-Vogg" won't be LAUGHING any more.

I hope everyone is keeping a diary of these events so we call share GOD's handiwork with the next generation!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... ! disagree ...

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Attributed to: Donald Rumsfeld

... and most don't know what they don't know, because if they DID KNOW that they don't know, -- THEY'D ASK. But you can't ask what you don't know because then you'd know you don't know.

So having been advised what YOU DON"T KNOW, -- Please feel free to remain ignorant.
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's yet ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS on the Election Fraud.

Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman Issues Subpoenas in His 2020 Election Probe - Will Any Justice Be Served?
Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman Issues Subpoenas in His 2020 Election Probe – Will Any Justice Be Served?
By Joe Hoft
Published October 1, 2021

Wisconsin Special Counsel Michael Gableman has subpoenaed Wisconsin election officials as part of his investigation into the 2020 Election irregularities.

The Wisconsin Special Counsel overseeing an election review in the state has subpoenaed Wisconsin election officials.

Special Counsel Michael Gableman has served subpoenas to the administrator of the Wisconsin Election Commission, the executive director of the Milwaukee Election Commission, and four city clerks as part of his probe into the 2020 election, “The Dan O’Donnell Show” has learned exclusively.

On Friday morning, subpoenas were served to Wisconsin Election Commission administrator Meagan Wolfe, Milwaukee Election Commission director Claire Woodall-Vogg, the city clerks of Madison, Green Bay, Racine, and Kenosha as well as a former executive assistant to Racine Mayor Cory Mason, sources said.

The subpoenas seek all records related to grants from the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a group funded by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg that is accused of taking over the administration of the presidential election in Green Bay and having undue influence on election administration in Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, and Madison.

The five cities, dubbed “The Wisconsin Five,” submitted a joint bid for CTCL grant money to help administer the presidential election. Emails from former Green Bay city clerk Kris Teske revealed earlier this year that a CTCL partner organization, the National Vote at Home Institute, had unlawfully taken over the administration of the city’s election. In Milwaukee, Woodall-Vogg was providing National Vote at Home Wisconsin lead Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein with daily email updates on early voting, and Spitzer-Rubenstein even requested access to the City of Milwaukee’s voter database, which Woodall-Vogg declined.

We know there were numerous issues in Wisconsin in the 2020 Election. Over 140,000 ballots all for Joe Biden were dropped at around 4am in the Milwaukee area. The Election head in that area laughed about this in emails at that time.

I just can't keep up with all the NEW REVELATIONS, or even the OLD NEWS from back in Late July:

By Joe Hoft, Published July 31, 2021

In the early hours of November 4th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, a batch of 143,379 ballots, all for Joe Biden were dropped. We’ve unearthed an email that shows the culprits behind the ‘drop’ were laughing about it.
We all now know about the many states that dropped huge numbers of ballots stealing the race for Joe Biden. On the morning of November 4th, America woke up to see the results of the massive fraud in multiple swing states.

In Wisconsin, over 140,000 ballots for Joe Biden alone were dropped in Milwaukee, giving Biden the lead.

Wisconsin-Email-Shockign.jpg

But it DOES SEEM that the TWO PRESIDENTS AWAKENING is upon us, precisely as Kim Clement Prophesied. And I suspect while sitting in a jail awaiting her Trial and Verdict, that "Claire Woodall-Vogg" won't be LAUGHING any more.

I hope everyone is keeping a diary of these events so we call share GOD's handiwork with the next generation!
Bobby Jo

I have a feeling there is an Administration somewhere keeping a very close eye on things.
Law and Order. When one goes I have an idea it will be like watching dominoes fall.

iu

:D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: @Ziggy

iu

:D

YEP, -- IT WON'T END WELL FOR THEM for the short term; then satan PERSONALLY will join the fight; and then it will be GAME OVER; and Jesus WINS with ONE THOUSAND YEARS of PEACE and PROSPERITY.

Go Team JESUS!
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to click the appropriate age button to watch this because YT said so:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Attributed to: Donald Rumsfeld

... and most don't know what they don't know, because if they DID KNOW that they don't know, -- THEY'D ASK. But you can't ask what you don't know because then you'd know you don't know.

So having been advised what YOU DON"T KNOW, -- Please feel free to remain ignorant.
Bobby Jo

Wowo all that word garbage to say nothing and then close with an insult! Let us not mark you as one who is willing to reveal the things we don't know. I just wonder how many things you knwo to be true that just aint so--Mark Twain.

But we will see in th efuture how impoprtant America is or isn't in gods end times plan.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...I just wonder how many things you knwo to be true that just aint so--Mark Twain.

I'm up for the challenge, -- are YOU? I think the last time we disagreed on something (can't remember what), you ran from the conversation. But I'm MORE THAN WILLING to Present and Defend everything I assert.

So pick a topic and we'll see what you say (or your church says), versus what Scripture says. And if you believe Scripture and History then it should be a simple thing to dissuade you from what you THOUGHT you knew versus what you didn't know, -- including the OBVIOUS FACT that the U.S. is EXTENSIVELY cited MULTIPLE TIMES in Scripture.

But let's not tie up a TOPIC, but rather open a CONVERSATION so as not to be disrupted by people who like to disrupt discussions.

Agreed?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the "Two Presidents" considerations must include Deep State DisInformation. And now the LATEST DISINFORMATION appears to be related to the "Ten-Days-Of-Darkness" when among other things, the Military working in conjunction with Trump will cause Communications Outages, -- but the Deep State will find other Excuses and Distractions, typical of:

@[email protected]
!!!SOLAR WEATHER ALERT!!!! Quayle points again to the Daily Mail that released an article warning of a potent solar storm hitting late this afternoon. The article is self-explanatory. BE READY FOR POTENTIAL ELECTRICAL DISRUPTIONS FROM THE STORM WHICH MAT GENERATE AURORAS AS FAR SOUTH AS NEW YORK CITY. FURTHERMORE, EXPECT SOME POTENT WEATHER SYSTEMS TO GENERATE FROM THE SOLAR HIT WITHIN 48 TO 72 HRS OF THE HIT. BE PREPARED. EYES OPEN.

Solar storm is due to hit Earth TODAY and could cause havoc for power grids | Daily Mail Online

And by the way, this is the SECOND Solar Flare Mass Electrical Grid Warning in the past few weeks, because the Deep State is only GUESSING when the CONTROLLED Communications Outages will BEGIN; When & Which regions will be Disrupted; and How Long they will be Affected.

And be prepared to receive Emergency Broadcast Notifications.​

So let's not be deceived or distracted from the "movie" where although "Mickey's Hands" are shown to be on the "10" (little hand) and the "2" (big hand), which some have interpreted to be October 2nd, -- but I see it as 10:10, which would make it October 10th.

And although we DID see FaceBook et.al. shut down on the 5th, -- I believe the "movie" starts on or about the 10th --, so we'll have to watch and find out.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One of the "Two Presidents" considerations must include Deep State DisInformation. And now the LATEST DISINFORMATION appears to be related to the "Ten-Days-Of-Darkness" when among other things, the Military working in conjunction with Trump will cause Communications Outages, -- but the Deep State will find other Excuses and Distractions, typical of:

@[email protected]
!!!SOLAR WEATHER ALERT!!!! Quayle points again to the Daily Mail that released an article warning of a potent solar storm hitting late this afternoon. The article is self-explanatory. BE READY FOR POTENTIAL ELECTRICAL DISRUPTIONS FROM THE STORM WHICH MAT GENERATE AURORAS AS FAR SOUTH AS NEW YORK CITY. FURTHERMORE, EXPECT SOME POTENT WEATHER SYSTEMS TO GENERATE FROM THE SOLAR HIT WITHIN 48 TO 72 HRS OF THE HIT. BE PREPARED. EYES OPEN.

Solar storm is due to hit Earth TODAY and could cause havoc for power grids | Daily Mail Online

So let's not be deceived or distracted from the "movie" where although "Mickey's Hands" are shown to be on the "10" (little hand) and the "2" (big hand), which some have interpreted to be October 2nd, -- but I see it as 10:10, which would make it October 10th.

And although we DID see FaceBook et.al. shut down on the 5th, -- I believe the "movie" starts on or about the 10th --, so we'll have to watch and find out.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

I love storms! I'd like to see Face Book not only shut down, but go bankrupt! Lowlifes!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The State where we live has the SECOND Highest number of Lightning Strikes, and the tree across the street was hit HARD two week ago. -- Nature certainly can make a fireworks show!

But you and I are BOTH waiting for the big showdown between the Deep State and the "White Hats"!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you believe FaceBook (etc) shut down?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The State where we live has the SECOND Highest number of Lightning Strikes, and the tree across the street was hit HARD two week ago. -- Nature certainly can make a fireworks show!

But you and I are BOTH waiting for the big showdown between the Deep State and the "White Hats"!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

A worship leader at the Vineyard up the street got hit by lightning...ouch! He's still leading! And doing a good job, too!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@[email protected]

Lebanon plunged into darkness, India faces rolling blackouts, NYC pharmacy shelves BARE as global collapse accelerates, leading to rolling blackouts across the USA
Sunday, October 10, 2021 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Retail shelves at CVS, Walgreens and Duane Reade stores are now “virtually bare” in NYC, warns the UK Daily Mail in a Sunday news story. “Shelves in pharmacies across New York City have been left nearly barren because supplies are not getting through amid an ongoing global squeeze,” the paper reports, citing collapse of the global supply chain.

This means the reality of global COVID communism is finally starting to sink in, and all those Biden-supporting NYC liberals who thought Democrats would usher in an era of abundance and utopia are beginning to experience their own heads exploding as they witness the reality that elections have consequences.

As the UK Daily Mail further warns:

Experts have warned the government to intervene or face spiraling inflation and unemployment, as rocketing demand for goods in short supply pushes their prices up.

US consumers have already seen prices of everyday items rise in recent months, with economists warning of an extended period of inflation that will push up the cost of living.

The entire power grid of Lebanon just went down… and will likely stay down for days

As Sky News reported this weekend, the entire power grid of the nation of Lebanon has gone down due to a lack of fuel. As Sky News explains:

Lebanon’s electricity grid has shut down entirely after the country’s two main power stations ran out of fuel.

The al Zahrani and the Deir Ammar power stations stopped working after supplies of diesel were apparently exhausted, and energy production dropped to below 200 megawatts.

The lack of diesel fuel is taking place due to a global transportation and logistics collapse that has been artificially engineered by COVID lockdowns. The goal of the globalists is the total extermination of humanity, and part of the process of achieving that goal is to destroy the infrastructure that keeps humanity alive (in addition to releasing engineered biological weapons and deliberately administering “vaccines” containing those bioweapons).

India now facing rolling blackouts as the global supply chain collapse extends its reach

In addition to China’s rolling blackouts that have so far affected 20 out of 31 Chinese provinces (and shuttered manufacturing across those areas), “A minister in Indian capital New Delhi warned Sunday that blackouts could rock the massive city over the next two days,” reports Zero Hedge. “But the nation’s capital city isn’t alone in suffering energy shortages: it joins two Indian states – Tamil Nadu and Odisha – which have issued warnings about the growing possibility of blackouts due to dwindling coal supplies.”

From ZH:

According to Delhi’s Power Minister Satyendra Jain, more than half of India’s 135 coal-fired power plants, which supply around 70% of the country’s electricity, have seen their stocks depleted to such low levels that they only have enough to guarantee power for three days before the capital city is hit with blackouts. Typically, they’re supposed to keep a buffer supply of at least one month. But these aren’t normal times.

“If coal supply doesn’t improve, there will be a blackout in Delhi in two days,” the national capital’s Power Minister Satyendra Jain said today. “The coal-fired power plants that supply electricity to Delhi have to keep a minimum coal stock of one month, but now it has come down to one day,” Mr Jain said.

[CHINA]
The South China Morning Post recently documented China’s collapsing power grid, explaining that, “China’s army of small and medium-sized manufacturers (SMEs) have been hit hard by the nationwide power crisis, with outputs slashed and sweltering working conditions taking their toll, while panic buying of raw materials and goods is becoming commonplace over fears prices are set to soar.”

Factories are being shuttered due to the lack of energy, causing China’s domestic productivity to plunge. From the SCMP:

“Some factories are even being banned from producing [any goods] for six days after operating for only one day. It sounds so ridiculous, but it‘s true.”

A global coal shortage is being engineered to cause blackouts, empty shelves and mass starvation during the “Dark Winter” die-off

What readers of this site already know — but the oblivious masses are only now starting to figure out — is that global supply chains are being deliberately disrupted to cause severe scarcity in energy, food, consumer goods, medicines and other products.

It seems the "Darkness" may have already begun. -- ARE YOU PREPARED???

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

@[email protected]

Lebanon plunged into darkness, India faces rolling blackouts, NYC pharmacy shelves BARE as global collapse accelerates, leading to rolling blackouts across the USA
Sunday, October 10, 2021 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Retail shelves at CVS, Walgreens and Duane Reade stores are now “virtually bare” in NYC, warns the UK Daily Mail in a Sunday news story. “Shelves in pharmacies across New York City have been left nearly barren because supplies are not getting through amid an ongoing global squeeze,” the paper reports, citing collapse of the global supply chain.

This means the reality of global COVID communism is finally starting to sink in, and all those Biden-supporting NYC liberals who thought Democrats would usher in an era of abundance and utopia are beginning to experience their own heads exploding as they witness the reality that elections have consequences.

As the UK Daily Mail further warns:

Experts have warned the government to intervene or face spiraling inflation and unemployment, as rocketing demand for goods in short supply pushes their prices up.

US consumers have already seen prices of everyday items rise in recent months, with economists warning of an extended period of inflation that will push up the cost of living.

The entire power grid of Lebanon just went down… and will likely stay down for days

As Sky News reported this weekend, the entire power grid of the nation of Lebanon has gone down due to a lack of fuel. As Sky News explains:

Lebanon’s electricity grid has shut down entirely after the country’s two main power stations ran out of fuel.

The al Zahrani and the Deir Ammar power stations stopped working after supplies of diesel were apparently exhausted, and energy production dropped to below 200 megawatts.

The lack of diesel fuel is taking place due to a global transportation and logistics collapse that has been artificially engineered by COVID lockdowns. The goal of the globalists is the total extermination of humanity, and part of the process of achieving that goal is to destroy the infrastructure that keeps humanity alive (in addition to releasing engineered biological weapons and deliberately administering “vaccines” containing those bioweapons).

India now facing rolling blackouts as the global supply chain collapse extends its reach

In addition to China’s rolling blackouts that have so far affected 20 out of 31 Chinese provinces (and shuttered manufacturing across those areas), “A minister in Indian capital New Delhi warned Sunday that blackouts could rock the massive city over the next two days,” reports Zero Hedge. “But the nation’s capital city isn’t alone in suffering energy shortages: it joins two Indian states – Tamil Nadu and Odisha – which have issued warnings about the growing possibility of blackouts due to dwindling coal supplies.”

From ZH:

According to Delhi’s Power Minister Satyendra Jain, more than half of India’s 135 coal-fired power plants, which supply around 70% of the country’s electricity, have seen their stocks depleted to such low levels that they only have enough to guarantee power for three days before the capital city is hit with blackouts. Typically, they’re supposed to keep a buffer supply of at least one month. But these aren’t normal times.

“If coal supply doesn’t improve, there will be a blackout in Delhi in two days,” the national capital’s Power Minister Satyendra Jain said today. “The coal-fired power plants that supply electricity to Delhi have to keep a minimum coal stock of one month, but now it has come down to one day,” Mr Jain said.

[CHINA]
The South China Morning Post recently documented China’s collapsing power grid, explaining that, “China’s army of small and medium-sized manufacturers (SMEs) have been hit hard by the nationwide power crisis, with outputs slashed and sweltering working conditions taking their toll, while panic buying of raw materials and goods is becoming commonplace over fears prices are set to soar.”

Factories are being shuttered due to the lack of energy, causing China’s domestic productivity to plunge. From the SCMP:

“Some factories are even being banned from producing [any goods] for six days after operating for only one day. It sounds so ridiculous, but it‘s true.”

A global coal shortage is being engineered to cause blackouts, empty shelves and mass starvation during the “Dark Winter” die-off

What readers of this site already know — but the oblivious masses are only now starting to figure out — is that global supply chains are being deliberately disrupted to cause severe scarcity in energy, food, consumer goods, medicines and other products.

It seems the "Darkness" may have already begun. -- ARE YOU PREPARED???

Bobby Jo & ELAM

It could've been worse...they could've listened to us conspiracy theorists!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Kim Clement Prophesied About Joe Biden in 2013!!! | Prophetic Rewind
Premiered Oct 3, 2021

I don't know if you've seen this yet @Heart2Soul
I just noticed it today.
Hugs

Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't hear where he specifically and clearly mentioned Biden.....

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Kim Clement Prophesied About Joe Biden in 2013!!! | Prophetic Rewind
Premiered Oct 3, 2021

I don't know if you've seen this yet @Heart2Soul
I just noticed it today.
Hugs
I'm sorry I posted before I even watched the first 5 minutes. I got sidetracked.
again,
Now you got me curious.
:)
Hugs
Though very interesting, I got side-tracked at 4:57! Lol Musicians, eh? Lol

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm up for the challenge, -- are YOU? I think the last time we disagreed on something (can't remember what), you ran from the conversation. But I'm MORE THAN WILLING to Present and Defend everything I assert.

So pick a topic and we'll see what you say (or your church says), versus what Scripture says. And if you believe Scripture and History then it should be a simple thing to dissuade you from what you THOUGHT you knew versus what you didn't know, -- including the OBVIOUS FACT that the U.S. is EXTENSIVELY cited MULTIPLE TIMES in Scripture.

But let's not tie up a TOPIC, but rather open a CONVERSATION so as not to be disrupted by people who like to disrupt discussions.

Agreed?
Bobby Jo

Well as you seem so convinced you are far more advanced in knwoing Scriptures than me- why don't you pick a topic, and we can go from there. I do not remember running from any conversation from you. Maybe ending one cuz it became useless, but never running from you.

But if I amy suggest a topic? Why not this one and the fact that America has no significant biblical role in the end times?

Status
Not open for further replies.