Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INTERESTING:

875527a080293720.png

Looks like a bit of a "Prophecy", -- and he was CORRECT regarding "... Who Does What's Right For The People ...".

Bobby Jo

Folks we had better read our bibles . Open up to deut chapter thirteen and read it .
I dont take my cues from those who Do not follow GOD . YES false ones can get things right .
READ deut chapter thirteen . Read deut chapter thirteen . And read it again .
Some folks hope in politics , but lambs are gonna HOPE IN JESUS .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour, @Heart2Soul, @APAK

There two pieces of evidence which I've used in determining what 1 Thess. 5 provides how we should be able to determine when Jesus Returns:

1. As I've cited numerous times, according to the J.R. Church premise ("Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms") the 19th Book of Scripture is prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year. And given the "coincidence" (DESIGN) of Psalm 117, 118, & 119 we should find the following:
  • Psalm 117 [19 - 117 = 2017] is both the Shortest and the Middle Chapter in All Scripture.
  • Psalm 118 [19 - 118 = 2018] is 70 years after the International Recognition of the State of Israel [1948 + 70 = 2018], and also is the year which the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.
  • Psalm 119 [19 - 119 = 2019] is the Longest Chapter in All Scripture.

2. Kim Clement prophesied that the U.S. would have TWO PRESIDENTS, which I CLEARLY PERCEIVED on Nov. 4th, 2020, the day after the election, -- with a "HOT July" (presuming "hot-war") to follow, with "MANY SHALL FALL IN FALL".

So given the significance of 2018 being not only 70 years after 1948 and also the year which the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel; PLUS the fraudulent TWO PRESIDENT election, it seems reasonable that the 42 month (Rev. 13:5) Tribulation would conclude in the Fall of 2021, precisely as it appeared that Scripture supported and Kim Clement appeared to validate.

However, what I apparently failed to grasp is that although some CHRISTIANS should perceive their world around them, -- the WORLD is more easily deceived by satan.

So NOW, it appears that where I had anticipated that Psalm 118 was SIGNIFICANT, -- it seems that Psalm 119 is the critical Chapter; and where Kim Clement prophesied about the TWO PRESIDENTS, -- because it's only NOW coming about through the Arizona Audit (with other States to follow) where the rest of the population will REALIZE that we indeed have a Election-THIEF-president (biden); and a Rightful Election Victor President (Trump).

Thus it wasn't this PAST July which was prophesied to be "HOT", but instead is referring to NEXT JULY. So that makes me OFF by one full year.

And while some might accuse me of being a "False Prophet", -- please be aware that 1 Cor. 13 says to JUDGE the Prophets for this exact reason. We see through a glass darkly, and as we get closer to our object, we can better see through the dark glass.

And of course, I'd personally rather be getting closer to hitting the bullseye, than not even knowing which direction the barn was located.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

"
I remember somebody else wrote about specific dates. In 1987 a book came out entitled "88 reasons why the rapture of the church will happen in Sept. of 1988". He had all this fancy calculations and secret prophecies dug out of many passages. and He was jsut as wrong then as yo are now!

YOu are a precious sister I respect alot, but you need to stop trying to figure out these dates! they will happen in due course. The 70th week of Daniel aka the tribulation is not ready yet. Many things still have to happen first before the tribulation starts.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Folks we had better read our bibles . Open up to deut chapter thirteen and read it .
I dont take my cues from those who Do not follow GOD . YES false ones can get things right .
READ deut chapter thirteen . Read deut chapter thirteen . And read it again .
Some folks hope in politics , but lambs are gonna HOPE IN JESUS .
“If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭13:1-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭13:1-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Beautiful reminder dear sister . exactly . Let us wait upon our glorious LORD .
One thing that all lambs through all generations have waited for , THE RETURN OF OUR GLORIOUS LORD TO take us HOME to be with HIM .
Let all that breathes praise the glorious Lord . Sleep peacefully dear sister .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, -- it's not worth the paper it's printed on. The Military is in control, not the Dems, and "Q" has counter moves for every move the Dems can make, just like in chess. And so the pieces are moved until the pre-planned CheckMate.

Perhaps if you viewed the "Law Of War Manual" Video, you'd have a better understanding of their plan.

And just to say, -- GOD uses ALL the resources that mankind possesses to achieve HIS Plan and Purpose!
Bobby Jo :)
See post 125

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a GUY. My parents chose to spell my name "Jo', but I'm still a GUY.

But more importantly, please read 1Thess. 5, -- or you can choose to be SURPRISED.

And let me know how THAT works out ...
Bobby Jo

Hey, sis! Lol

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was discussing with my daughter and saying the flu virus is the most difficult virus to kill because it keeps mutating.....
IMHO...the vaccines are helping it to develop new strains....since the original COVID-19 strain emerged it has already developed new variants..(strains)...here is a snippet of an article..
How are the new coronavirus variants different?
“There are 17 genetic changes in the alpha variant from England,” Bollinger says. “There’s some preliminary evidence that this variant is more contagious. Scientists noticed a surge of cases in areas where the new strain appeared.”

More contagious doesn’t mean more deadly, but they want people to think it is.

It was explained by a doctor that this virus was an engineered and enhanced lab virus. and it’s gradually reverting back to original form in the wild.

Coronavirus is a family of cold viruses, they modified one of them to be more deadly.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'd say I'm sorry but...I'm not! Lol! (You know, Truman, you're gonna have to keep an eye out for him for now on...he owes you big time! Lol)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a GUY. My parents chose to spell my name "Jo', but I'm still a GUY.

But more importantly, please read 1Thess. 5, -- or you can choose to be SURPRISED.

And let me know how THAT works out ...
Bobby Jo

Whoops! My bad! I assumed your gender wrongly I do apologize. I have read and reread 1 Thess. 5 many many6 many times as wqell as having taught on it. I know we are living in the last days and that teh rapture could occur at any time. But America is not any biblical barometer of measuring end time events. Israle is the nation. We are a wicked ungodly nation and will like all othe rnations on the earth fall under ther deceptive spell of the antichrist during the tribulation. but we the church- who are citizens of heaven and not Americans will not be here!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This might suprise some folks , but israel is every bit as pro gay and abortion and etc as are the other nations .
There is simply some lambs in all the nations , mostly surrounded by the ungodly .
have all hope in Christ and continue to watch , be in prayer and be always pointing to Christ . This ol world is beast system tanking fast .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoops! My bad! I assumed ...

Ain't no gal; ain't no "Tribulation era rapture"; ain't no denying the U.S. in Scripture; ain't no "escape".

Maybe you should "assume" less, and discover more. But then again, SOME are going to have to be part of the Great Falling Away, -- so it's not ENTIRELY a LOSS if you fulfill THAT role!

Hosea 4:6
Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.