Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, This is some topic.
We have some scripture, a prophet, vaccines with a side of paranoia & conspiracy and of course Trump who sounds like your crazy uncle living in the basement like a doomsday prepper.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, This is some topic.
We have some scripture, a prophet, vaccines with a side of paranoia & conspiracy and of course Trump who sounds like your crazy uncle living in the basement like a doomsday prepper.

Just the fact there are no more "evil" tweets makes all these other things worthwhile and tolerable. Right?

Have some ice cream.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our options this last election :

1. Crazy doomsday prepper uncle
2. Dementia patient

I should open an “America” topic after being inspired by this topic.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our options this last election :

1. Crazy doomsday prepper uncle
2. Dementia patient

Just curious, #2 is self evident but I would like to know what actions ( be specific) Trump did ( or said) that make him a "crazy doomsday prepper uncle"? ( and obviously include the ones he was wrong about)

I would like to see your list.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious, #2 is self evident but I would like to know what actions ( be specific) Trump did ( or said) that make him a "crazy doomsday prepper uncle"? ( and obviously include the ones he was wrong about)

I would like to see your list.

You’re actually a very difficult person to talk to because you can’t hear anything except the sound of your own voice while you see debates as a win/lose mentality so a “list” is not appropriate for you. We can simply disagree and leave it at that.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re actually a very difficult person to talk to because you can’t hear anything except the sound of your own voice while you see debates as a win/lose mentality so a “list” is not appropriate for you. We can simply disagree and leave it at that.

I hear everything. Especially the deafening silence from those challenged to establish a point they make realize they simply cannot do so then start explaining away, obfuscating, whining etc. et al to create a smokescreen to hide in.

Such as you are doing now.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 91, One of my favorite.
Pomp.

Psalm is 91 is crazy accurate if the "Prophetic Psalms" (ref. J.R. Church) premise is accurate for the 1991 "Desert Storm" 100hr war:

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

... where the "arrow" are the SCUD Missiles, and the "terror/pestilence/plague" is what necessitated that EVERY civilian home have an air tight "sealed room" where they can shelter in the event that a SCUD Missile is equipped with a chemical/biological warhead.

And of course, thousands of their enemy (Iraq) perished, but Israel didn't participate.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM "wagging" his little butt, because "Bostons" don't have tails! :rolleyes: )

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been looking for Kim's prophesy about the Hot July...can you give me a link @Bobby Jo ?

Dearest H2S,

The presenter, a Trey Smith, has an interesting history on his own, -- but after being saved, seems to have an affinity for studying Kim Clement's prophecies, including the TWO PRESIDENTS:

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo ready for an afternoon siesta :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the 2021 / 2022 considerations which now seems OBVIOUS is the 2022 Election. Previous elections have been increasingly corrupted (primarily by the Dems), but now that many States are pursuing Forensic Audits, the 2022 Election will be DEVASTATING for those Officials who have gained office by criminal means.

So given that the Deep State seeks to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to achieve their AGENDAS (satanic and otherwise), it now become obvious exactly why we should expect "FIREWORKS" (including Global Thermonuclear War) as they grasp for their personal and political survival come the 2022 election.

... or so it would appear ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the 2021 / 2022 considerations which now seems OBVIOUS is the 2022 Election. Previous elections have been increasingly corrupted (primarily by the Dems), but now that many States are pursuing Forensic Audits, the 2022 Election will be DEVASTATING for those Officials who have gained office by criminal means.

So given that the Deep State seeks to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to achieve their AGENDAS (satanic and otherwise), it now become obvious exactly why we should expect "FIREWORKS" (including Global Thermonuclear War) as they grasp for their personal and political survival come the 2022 election.

... or so it would appear ...
Bobby Jo

Yes it is going to get ugly, do what you can to prepare and ask / trust GOD to take care of the rest.

Pomp.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, This is some topic.

... and Two scoffers, and a partridge in a pear tree ...

And as for me, I choose the IGNORE feature for scoffers & trolls!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But for the rest of us, we should anticipate that "Q's" 11.3 has a distinct plan, provision, purpose, and promise, -- even though scoffers don't understand or even attempt to understand. They're perfectly content with Milk, instead of the MEAT which GOD calls us to.

And I'm so glad for the IGNORE feature! :)
Bobby Jo

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and Two scoffers, and a partridge in a pear tree ...

And as for me, I choose the IGNORE feature for scoffers & trolls!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But for the rest of us, we should anticipate that "Q's" 11.3 has a distinct plan, provision, purpose, and promise, -- even though scoffers don't understand or even attempt to understand. They're perfectly content with Milk, instead of the MEAT which GOD calls us to.

And I'm so glad for the IGNORE feature! :)
Bobby Jo

I actually never use the ignore function in any forum because you then isolate yourself to an echo-chamber. I always want to read what everyone has to say, including those I disagree with. Most of the time people I disagree with, fit the pattern and don’t change but sometime they write something interesting which makes you think and say “huh I never thought of it like that”. I keep an open-mind basically.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is going to get ugly, do what you can to prepare and ask / trust GOD to take care of the rest.

Pomp.

EXCELLENT ADVICE, given that the boy showed up with his lunch of Bread & Fish, rather than expecting that "God Would Provide". GOD MULTIPLIES WHAT WE BRING; and also multiplies what we don't bring (i.e., ZERO Brought x 100 = ZERO).

So to each who would hear, it appears that we're down to a possible 8 months until the GLOBAL Mark of the Beast; with a possible 5 months where we can't buy or sell; and then Global Thermonuclear War; where upon Jesus will Return with HIS Martyred Saints and angelic host. But all those who have accepted the Mark of the Beast will drop dead where they stand, and suffer eternity separated from GOD.

ELAM (and bobby jo thinking about lunch ... :rolleyes: )

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A prophet who believes on "Q" ? Interesting

Unbelievable

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually never use the ignore function ...

If listening to wrong things were helpful, then we'd have nonsense in Heaven. But that's reserved for an alternate location.

Of course it's unfortunate that most people are only interested in scoffing rather than discovering. And so Jesus told us:

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw our choices as a man who loves this country and a man who doesn't know a country is.

... a man who gave up a life of luxury for his country; versus a man who gave up his country for a life of luxury ...

ELAM (and bobby jo being dazzled by jingling keys :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Taken and pompadour
Status
Not open for further replies.