Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw our choices as a man who loves this country and a man who doesn't know a country is.

That’s why consciousness is subjective and it makes life interesting because others see a lying, cheating “businessman” who has daddy issues and is in love with himself with extreme narcissistic personality disorder, who talks and acts like a conspiracy theorist WHILE being president.

The other guy is a vegetable.

As George Carlin once said about Politicians : “This is the best we can do folks. This is what we produce. Garbage in, garbage out”.

Reactions: Cassandra

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s why consciousness is subjective and it makes life interesting because others see a lying, cheating “businessman” who has daddy issues and is in love with himself with extreme narcissistic personality disorder, who talks and acts like a conspiracy theorist WHILE being president.

Kinda like seeing UFO's, aliens and Bigfoot.

People see all kinds of things that aren't there and then do everything possible to "insist' its real except ever provide tangible verifiable proof of the claims.

Makes one wonder with all the data that have (and had), he was never "proven" guilty of any of it. ( its not like they didn't try)

Just leftists following an agenda spouting talking points.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People see all kinds of things that aren't there and then do everything possible to "insist' its real except ever provide tangible verifiable proof of the claims.

Makes one wonder with all the data that have (and had), he was never "proven" guilty of any of it. ( its not like they didn't try)

Exactly! Eyewitness Testimony should be as credible as to be admitted in court - and it does. Eyewitness testimony tells us that Jesus rose from the dead and was seen by hundreds of people.
And this is exactly why some people don’t like eyewitness testimony.
Air Force pilots are idiots basically and don’t know what they’re seeing despite having higher than standard vision.

Life is mysterious like that.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! Eyewitness Testimony should be as credible as to be admitted in court - and it does. Eyewitness testimony tells us that Jesus rose from the dead and was seen by hundreds of people.
And this is exactly why some people don’t like eyewitness testimony.

That's also why said witness has a bar to reach then the credibility of the testimony is weighed against the whole by the trier of fact

Air Force pilots are idiots basically and don’t know what they’re seeing despite having higher than standard vision.

That's not correct or fair. they are not required to have the requisite skills and certainly don't have time or equipment to "properly examine" things they might see. I say that because as a trained observer and analyst ( Forward Observer, FIST Team and Sniper for a few) I was trained to observe and analyze and pilots simply don't have the time, training, equipment or ability to do that from a cockpit in flight.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't life grand? Lol

Indeed. With all being said, I wonder who the next president will be. I wouldn’t mind seeing Trump again, not because it’s the right or smart choice because we’re waaay past that but it’s because politics in America are a show that’s going towards extremes. Until we come up with a better system than the 2-party system.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Indeed. With all being said, I wonder who the next president will be. I wouldn’t mind seeing Trump again, not because it’s the right or smart choice because we’re waaay past that but it’s because politics in America are a show that’s going towards extremes. Until we come up with a better system than the 2-party system.
A real-life demented Matrix movie might explain things.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, This is some topic.
We have some scripture, a prophet, vaccines with a side of paranoia & conspiracy and of course Trump who sounds like your crazy uncle living in the basement like a doomsday prepper.
And let's not forget the scorners and mockers....aye, mate?
A bit of hypocrisy for dessert! Yippee!

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seeing as I've concluded that left and right are opposite sides of the same Loonie, and reality seems to depend upon what one was told first, (excluding God-given revelation), I'll get my popcorn and guitar, relax, and watch the show. If I survive that long. If not...
I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem!!!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A Bigfoot caused about 3k of damage on my travel trailer with a Boulder. He doesn’t like generators blaring in the woods.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No thanks, I have reject this as applying to myself....God says I am wonderfully and beautifully(perfectly) created and nuts are for food.:p
Let me rephrase this: Anything in me that does not line up perfectly with God is in need of adjustment. The born-again spirit is perfect, though we all should know that we consist of spirit, soul, and body. :D

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's a revelation all, hopefully, will get...sooner or later. I prefer sooner.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, made me think of:

Sng 6:11 I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.

I'm trying to figure out how Afghanistan fits into the theatre.
My knowledge of the middle east is like 0
I know there are a lot of interests there, being pulled by all the "great leaders" of the world.
China wants to put in the silk road initiative, Iran is working on some other road that leads through Syria and to the coasts (ports) .
Russia, well Afghanistan is on their border, and it all comes down to oil, minerals, and drugs.
Not to mention human trafficking and who knows what else. Then the combination of communism mixed with all the variable religions of the world.

That's one hot powder keg ready to go boom.
But it's always been like that, hasn't it?
That's where all the kingdoms rose and fell throughout all of history. Whether Babylonia, Greece, Rome, Egypt mixed in there too, Israel.
It's always been a land of war and bloodshed..

We don't have problems on this side of the pond yet....
All this covid, mask, antifa, orange man bad...
it's ALL a distraction.

WW3 is a spiritual war. Faught in the air through informational warfare.
The goal is to capture as many minds and get them on your side, believing what they want you to believe.
A battle for the souls of man.
Will it come to guns and ammo?
What good would it do, we are out numbered.
Consider all the militaries and their weapons. You think your little AK47 will match it?

The only defense we have is the ability to keep our own minds and think for ourselves.
Not be led to the left hand or to the right.
This is that strait and narrow path.
And we will be attacked because we don't go along with the program.

And that is where taking up your cross and following the Lord through the valley of the shadow of death becomes reality.
We are not the first generation to have to experience these things.
But I believe we are the only generation that has had to experience all these things at the same time.

Only one that can save us is the Lord.
Not Trump, Not Biden, Not USA, Not Israel, Not the world.
The world cannot save itself from itself.
We need divine intervention.
It's the only way.

just thinking..
Hugs

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And let's not forget the scorners and mockers....aye, mate?
A bit of hypocrisy for dessert! Yippee!

This is what America is all about. 50/50.
You’re either a Democrat or a Republican. That’s all we got so everything has to fit into this narrative. Food, music, work, lifestyle etc etc.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Divine intervention is about the only thing that will ever put back together the Humpty Dumpty called the church. (Not it's real name.)

Reactions: Ziggy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what America is all about. 50/50.
You’re either a Democrat or a Republican. That’s all we got so everything has to fit into this narrative. Food, music, work, lifestyle etc etc.
But even the 2 parties are divided.....there are conservative Democrats and Republicans (right wing), liberal Democrats and Republicans (left wing), and there are those who ride the middle and swing back and forth depending who is funding them the most....

But the bigger shame and outcry is how many different denominations of Christians there are from around the world....it makes our little 2 party political platforms appear as well grounded and rooted in their beliefs versus Christians and their constant shift in doctrines.
Our churches split up and form new doctrinal beliefs on a weekly basis.
Always trying to make the Bible conform to how they want to believe and live instead of them conforming to what the Bible says.

Status
Not open for further replies.