King James Version Bible vs. Modern English Perversions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
My objection is.....It’s not in scripture.

Mary
well, the Church is the Bride of Christ--which believe me as a man is harder to assimilate, not easier--so i guess it kind of depends upon how personal a relationship "Bride" is to a person. Fwiw i see the phrase being abused too, there is a counterfeit for that too, i agree, this "personal relationship with Christ."

it means whatever one wants it to mean, essentially.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You listen to yourself. You believe your own interpretations of scripture. You think you are always right. You, a man, can interpret scripture better than the men of the Catholic Church.....according to you. You are right because you told yourself you are right.
See so blind and foolish a pharisee to the letter. I am never right no man is right, only Christ is right, Christ is the truth and in Him there is no lie, you wont find truth in mens wisdom nor mens understanding nor religion and it doctrines of teh devil, only by revelation can we get understanding but men are to arrogant and proud to seek the truth. boasters of self, thinking they can out think God,

Fools.

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

because His church is built on it,

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

the very truth which came before teh very lie that men built a whole religion on.

Do have a nice day

Reactions: amadeus

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See so blind and foolish a pharisee to the letter. I am never right no man is right, only Christ is right, Christ is the truth and in Him there is no lie, you wont find truth in mens wisdom nor mens understanding nor religion and it doctrines of teh devil, only by revelation can we get understanding but men are to arrogant and proud to seek the truth. boasters of self, thinking they can out think God,

Fools.

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

because His church is built on it,

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

the very truth which came before teh very lie that men built a whole religion on.

Do have a nice day
Your a man. According to your theory your never right? I can ignore every response you send me because it won’t be “the truth”.;)

How did you get the scripture you keep quoting from?

Curious Mary

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your a man. According to your theory your never right? I can ignore every response you send me because it won’t be “the truth”.;)

Curious Mary
1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

That we get when we come to Christ. Now if you want to know Jesus, we can discuss, if you are here to push your religion and its false doctrines, please dont answer, ive had enough of the devil and his lies and mens religions.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

That we get when we come to Christ. Now if you want to know Jesus, we can discuss, if you are here to push your religion and its false doctrines, please dont answer, ive had enough of the devil and his lies and mens religions.

Curious Mary

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Curious Mary
Is this your life, making a fool of yourself. Go find Christ while HE can be found and seek revelation and stop playing the fool. Your fishing is only to send Gods people to prison,, keep digging that grave MAry, soon you wont be able to crawl out.