KJV Is Not Fully Translated From the Greek IMO

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I was thrown out of Christianity for being non-trinitarian and told I was fallen from grace for keeping the Sabbath, I could not list myself as a Christian on this forum. YHWH knows full well that I am a disciple of Messiah Yeshua and that he is my Master and Saviour. If Christians choose to reject me as such even though the Bible teaches no such thing, that is their problem.

I still call you brother, brother. You are in serious error, but you are still my brother. 2 Thessalonians 3:1-7 & 2 Thessalonians 3:14-15

And I point out that in serving Jesus Christ as His disciple, you are to testify of Him in seeking His glory; but talking about yourself as a sabbath day keeper in separating yourself from the average believer is hardly speaking of Him in seeking His glory. John 3:28-30 ; John 5:31 ; John 7:18

I speak of Him being in you is why you are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day and that goes to His glory. Matthew 12:1-7 again, brother.

And although I believe in the Triune God, I believe it is NOT the Father's will to worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son as the amended Nicene creed of 381 A.D. introduced that unBiblical practice ( John 5:22-23 ), because sinners have their spirit worship also for why there is only one way to come to God the Father by and that is by the only way of the Son ( John 14:6 & John 10:1 & Luke 13:24 ) for sinners to be called to repentance in not bringing in spirit worship into christianity.

Much of christianity has been compromised by "mystery Babylon's" tongues ( Isaiah 8:19 & 1 Timothy 4:1-2 ) when they seek to receive spirits ( 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 ), assuming that it's the Holy Spirit ( 2 Corinthians 13:5 ), apart from salvation after a sign of tongues ( 1 Corinthians 14:21-22 ) without interpretation ( 1 Corinthians 12:7 ) or other signs of confusion ( 1 Corinthians 14:32-33 ), thus becoming an adulterous generation ( Matthew 12:39 ).

Anyway... I hope Jesus helps you to see that He is the door to life, not by keeping the sabbath day.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

I don't know your position about how you do not believe in the "Trinity" doctrine, but if you do not believe Jesus is God, you will die in your sins.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

FYI just in case you did not believe that Jesus is God.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I still call you brother, brother. You are in serious error, but you are still my brother. 2 Thessalonians 3:1-7 & 2 Thessalonians 3:14-15

And I point out that in serving Jesus Christ as His disciple, you are to testify of Him in seeking His glory; but talking about yourself as a sabbath day keeper in separating yourself from the average believer is hardly speaking of Him in seeking His glory. John 3:28-30 ; John 5:31 ; John 7:18

I speak of Him being in you is why you are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day and that goes to His glory. Matthew 12:1-7 again, brother.

And although I believe in the Triune God, I believe it is NOT the Father's will to worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son as the amended Nicene creed of 381 A.D. introduced that unBiblical practice ( John 5:22-23 ), because sinners have their spirit worship also for why there is only one way to come to God the Father by and that is by the only way of the Son ( John 14:6 & John 10:1 & Luke 13:24 ) for sinners to be called to repentance in not bringing in spirit worship into christianity.

Much of christianity has been compromised by "mystery Babylon's" tongues ( Isaiah 8:19 & 1 Timothy 4:1-2 ) when they seek to receive spirits ( 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 ), assuming that it's the Holy Spirit ( 2 Corinthians 13:5 ), apart from salvation after a sign of tongues ( 1 Corinthians 14:21-22 ) without interpretation ( 1 Corinthians 12:7 ) or other signs of confusion ( 1 Corinthians 14:32-33 ), thus becoming an adulterous generation ( Matthew 12:39 ).

Anyway... I hope Jesus helps you to see that He is the door to life, not by keeping the sabbath day.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

I don't know your position about how you do not believe in the "Trinity" doctrine, but if you do not believe Jesus is God, you will die in your sins.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

it isn't wrong to esteem one day more than another...be it saturday or sunday.

The error is to replace grace with the law...or to seek to be justified by the law and a carnal observance thereof.

So then "repairer of the breach" גדר פרץ (gadar perets) do you see the new covenant is about new life in the Spirit? Or is it more of the same old law with a fleshly attempt at obedience?

Reactions: faithfulness

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you give your obedience as the credit to Him; then how come none of you tell believers to look to Him to help them keep the sabbath day?
We do among each other, but in forums like this we are too busy trying to defend Sabbath keeping from those who don't believe it still exists.

If children that simply believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead are saved as promised, and yet those same children are being molested by the priests and turn from believing in Him because of that betrayal.... whose fault is that? Does evil wins? Does evil overcomes Christ in them? No. It is because Christ is in them, is why YOU can lead them to go to Him for help in seeing the truth and lean on Him to repent. Otherwise, you would be wasting your breath preaching the gospel to those children when they already know it but don't believe in Him because of those priests.

Same goes for former believers that believe in that false science, the evolution theory, and yet because they know the gospel but not rooted in His words, where does your ministry rest in now?

Same for christians living in sin. They know the gospel. It is reproving them by the scripture for Him to help them see their need for Him to deliver them from their sins that is on you to do.
I have no problem calling believers to repent if need be. This discussion started with former believers that die without Yeshua. We can spend years calling former believers to repent, but they may choose not to. All I'm saying is that if we die without Yeshua, we are not overcomers. If we deny Yeshua and die, he will deny us come judgment day.

But I say no christian will be judged by breaking the sabbath day because Christ is in us and is with us always for why His righteousness in us is able to make us stand guiltless for profaning the sabbath day. That is part of the Good News to man, brother, and why Jesus is Lord of the sabbath day.
If we live a life of adultery and fornication, will we be held guiltless as well? No. We will be judged and rewarded based on our works. That does not mean we will lose our salvation, but we will certainly be judged. However, the one who renounces Yeshua and dies without him is totally lost and will NOT be saved.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You were rejected by one group....but that doesn't change that you are yet a Christian. You should stand up for what you believe...and that is as a follower of Jesus Christ (or Yashua or Iesous).
I was rejected by at least three groups. It is obvious that a person with my beliefs is not welcome in Christian circles. I do stand up for my beliefs, but when I do, Christians always fight against me.

Can you remove yourself from fellowship with other believers because you hold one day over another and others don't? Let the others be divisive...not you.
I did not remove myself. I was either kicked out or kept from any kind of leadership role. I now fellowship with brethren of like faith. Christianity today is not the same faith as in apostolic times.

We are not to be judged...or to judge...if a person holds one day over another.
Tell that to your Christian brothers.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
="gadar perets, post: 430989, member: 7741"]I was rejected by at least three groups. It is obvious that a person with my beliefs is not welcome in Christian circles. I do stand up for my beliefs, but when I do, Christians always fight against me.

Too much division is created by dogmatics...as in..."if you don't believe exactly as I do...then one of us is wrong....and that someone is...umm...you!"

But do you do the same towards they who do not esteem one day over another? Are you also being divisive?

I did not remove myself. I was either kicked out or kept from any kind of leadership role. I now fellowship with brethren of like faith. Christianity today is not the same faith as in apostolic times.

It isn't...it's true...but that is due to a lack of power and holiness through living the life that is found only IN Christ.

Tell that to your Christian brothers.

I'm trying to do just that... :)

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

I did not bring up the Sabbath, you did. I did not separate myself. Christians separated me.

see post #23

We are not to worship the Son either as though he is the only true God.

I never said the Sabbath is the door to life. That is just Christian ignorance against Sabbath keeping. I will also add that Christianity is not the door to life either, Yeshua is the door. To him be the glory.

These passages are abused by Christians who are ignorant of what Sabbath keeping is all about and how Sabbath keepers relate to the Sabbath.

"He" is not in the Greek. "If you do not believe that I am, you shall die in your sins". If we do not believe "I am" what? If we do not believe what he just said in verse 23; that he is "from above" and "not of this world". That verse says nothing about him being God.

I believe everything in that verse.

Yeshua is not "God" if, by "God", you mean the "only true God". Yeshua clearly stated he was not the "only true God" in John 17:3. Yeshua is definitely an "elohim/theos", but translators had no right to translate those words as "God" with a capital "G". That title alone belongs to Yeshua's Father.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The error is to replace grace with the law...or to seek to be justified by the law and a carnal observance thereof.

Correct, but the law of keeping the sabbath day was not abolished as that must be understood why by having Jesus Christ in us is and thus with us why we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day which was the point of His message in Matthew 12:1-7 . To not acknowledge that is to prompt convicted sabbath day keepers in digging in more as if they are doing God a favor for being zealous for that commandment to keep the sabbath day holy.

They have a tendency to ignore everything about Matthew 12:1-7 and every other scriptural reference because they are busy proving His words that the law was not abolished, and thus they refuse to see how Jesus fulfilled the law for us that we need not seek righteousness from keeping the law in order to be saved.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
="gadar perets, post: 430989, member: 7741"]
Too much division is created by dogmatics...as in..."if you don't believe exactly as I do...then one of us is wrong....and that someone is...umm...you!"

But do you do the same towards they who do not esteem one day over another? Are you also being divisive?

Your rejection of the 7th day Sabbath does not exclude you as my brother. However, you will be judged for your rejection of it some day.

It isn't...it's true...but that is due to a lack of power and holiness through living the life that is found only IN Christ.
True, but it also isn't because false doctrines have entered in.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm off to worship YHWH on His holy Sabbath Day. Will reply this evening, YHWH willing.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do among each other, but in forums like this we are too busy trying to defend Sabbath keeping from those who don't believe it still exists.

Yeah.. I noticed. Have you noticed that I said it does still exists for why Jesus said His disciples were guiltless in Matthew 12:1-7 ?

I have no problem calling believers to repent if need be. This discussion started with former believers that die without Yeshua. We can spend years calling former believers to repent, but they may choose not to. All I'm saying is that if we die without Yeshua, we are not overcomers. If we deny Yeshua and die, he will deny us come judgment day.

When God judges His House first at the pre great trib rapture,,, yes they will be excommunicated from joining at the Marriage Supper table, but the "lost" sheep" are still His and He will get those left behind. John 10:16 speaks of the fold that did not follow His voice but the stranger's voice for why He MUST bring them because they are His sheep to be of the one fold and one shepherd.

If we live a life of adultery and fornication, will we be held guiltless as well? No. We will be judged and rewarded based on our works. That does not mean we will lose our salvation, but we will certainly be judged. However, the one who renounces Yeshua and dies without him is totally lost and will NOT be saved.

He will not be saved from the calamity of fire that is coming on the earth that will set the stage fr the coming great tribulation, but he is still His as in saved in that way.

I did not bring up the Sabbath, you did. I did not separate myself. Christians separated me.

see post #23

I understand that I was the one that brought it up, brother.

We are not to worship the Son either as though he is the only true God.

What did Thomas said unto Jesus when he saw Jesus after the resurrection?

John 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

So that is another scriptural reference for why you better believe Jesus is God.

I never said the Sabbath is the door to life. That is just Christian ignorance against Sabbath keeping. I will also add that Christianity is not the door to life either, Yeshua is the door. To him be the glory.

That depends on how you claim your righteousness by, brother.

These passages are abused by Christians who are ignorant of what Sabbath keeping is all about and how Sabbath keepers relate to the Sabbath.

Actually, you are abusing the scripture about why Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath day so that you have His righteousness already for why you are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day.

"He" is not in the Greek. "If you do not believe that I am, you shall die in your sins". If we do not believe "I am" what? If we do not believe what he just said in verse 23; that he is "from above" and "not of this world". That verse says nothing about him being God.

Well, when you hold unto your point of view in reading those verses, you will probably continue to ignore even what Thomas has said to Jesus.

I believe everything in that verse.

The first and the last? You need references in what He is identifying Himself with?

Isaiah 41:4Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 44:6Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Yeshua is not "God" if, by "God", you mean the "only true God". Yeshua clearly stated he was not the "only true God" in John 17:3. Yeshua is definitely an "elohim/theos", but translators had no right to translate those words as "God" with a capital "G". That title alone belongs to Yeshua's Father.

Read that again in context, brother, rather than out of context to your church's teaching or your pet doctrine.

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

God will not share His glory with another. Jesus Christ being given power over all flesh that Jesus should give eternal life to as many as the Father given Him, so that THEY may know the only true God AND Jesus Christ together as that One true God that was sent.

There are 3 Witnesses that makes up the One God for how God established a word in creation and how God judges any one in according to His word for how men were to establish a testimony or in judging any one. What He requires of man testifies to the make up of that One True God per His words, otherwise, He would be a false witness whenever he spoke as a One Person God about anything.

Which He is not. That is why the Holy Spirit added His testimony by being the dove that alighted unto the Son when God the Father bore witness from Heaven about Jesus being His beloved Son and thus God in Matthew 3:15-17 so that His witness be true ( John 8:17 )

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
="gadar perets, post: 431003, member: 7741"]
Your rejection of the 7th day Sabbath does not exclude you as my brother. However, you will be judged for your rejection of it some day.
Here you are revealing your own divisiveness. So after a few warnings you can correctly be rejected (if you display the same judgment against non-legalists). So you should not be surprised that your preference causes you to judge others...which has nothing to do with what makes us One in Christ. I will not be judged for not esteeming one day over the other. But you must look to yourself who judges they who don't.

A legalistic person doesn't understand the importance of love and mercy..and sees dogmatics as all important.

True, but it also isn't because false doctrines have entered in

The false doctrine of a continuing sabbath rest by walking in the power that raised Jesus from the dead, perhaps?

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
="JesusIsFaithful, post: 431002, member: 6711"]Correct, but the law of keeping the sabbath day was not abolished as that must be understood why by having Jesus Christ in us is and thus with us why we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day which was the point of His message in Matthew 12:1-7 . To not acknowledge that is to prompt convicted sabbath day keepers in digging in more as if they are doing God a favor for being zealous for that commandment to keep the sabbath day holy.

The holiness laws have been replaced by the life of Jesus in us. That's what makes us holy...not trying to do holy things in the power of the flesh. Legalism...THAT has been rejected by God...superseded by Christ. Now, if a person wants, by preference, to remember the day (first day) as special...then that's ok...as long as he/she doesn't condemn those who don't see one day as more special than another.

They have a tendency to ignore everything about Matthew 12:1-7 and every other scriptural reference because they are busy proving His words that the law was not abolished, and thus they refuse to see how Jesus fulfilled the law for us that we need not seek righteousness from keeping the law in order to be saved.

Jesus fulfilled the holiness laws and provides a higher righteousness by a new and living way. We no longer have to try focusing on God for just one day a week...because we have a new life in Christ that is 24/7.

zipzaddle

Aug 11, 2018
Västmanland County / Västerås
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
In John 8:23 Jesus was talking to the Jews not to believers [no context of Jesus being the Father]
John 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

Jesus and the Father distinction on earth.
Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Jesus and the Father distinction in heaven.
Revelation 5 (1) And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. (2) And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev 5:7 And Jesus came and took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne.

God cannot look upon evil or condone sin therefore Jesus became our intercessor. If Jesus is the Father then there would be no necessity of an intercessor and no need for Jesus.
Roman 8:34 Who is He that condemns? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
One could argue those that believe in the Trinity have no intercessor therefore are condemned and will die in their sins.
BUT thank God for His grace so all Christians can live in the Eternal Kingdom regardless of the mistakes.

Reactions: gadar perets

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No, but it is wrong to work on the 7th day.

Yes, both are errors, but I know of no Sabbath keepers that do that.

So then "repairer of the breach" גדר פרץ (gadar perets) do you see the new covenant is about new life in the Spirit? Or is it more of the same old law with a fleshly attempt at obedience?
Yes, new life in the Spirit. What does the Spirit do to those that have ears to hear under the New Covenant?

Ezekiel 36:26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.​

The choice is yours to obey or not.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Correct, but the law of keeping the sabbath day was not abolished as that must be understood why by having Jesus Christ in us is and thus with us why we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day which was the point of His message in Matthew 12:1-7 . To not acknowledge that is to prompt convicted sabbath day keepers in digging in more as if they are doing God a favor for being zealous for that commandment to keep the sabbath day holy.

I don't keep the law to be saved. I keep the law because I am saved. It is a fruit of my salvation. Nor do I keep the law in order to be righteous. I am clothed with Yeshua's righteousness.

As for Matthew 12:1-7, it certainly does not mean the disciples were guiltless because Yeshua was in them as you stated above. Yeshua was not in them at that time. Nor was the New Covenant established. Nor was the law supposedly nailed to the cross. The disciples and David and his men were innocent because life and health take precedence over the law. The priests were innocent because YHWH commanded them to do that work on Sabbath.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
="JesusIsFaithful, post: 431002, member: 6711"]
Jesus fulfilled the holiness laws and provides a higher righteousness by a new and living way.
If that is true, then why do Christian pastors keep begging their congregants for tithes which are holy (Leviticus 27:30, 32)?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't keep the law to be saved. I keep the law because I am saved. It is a fruit of my salvation. Nor do I keep the law in order to be righteous. I am clothed with Yeshua's righteousness.

How do you keep the sabbath day like they are supposed to in Israel when they are to stone to death those who break the sabbath as part of Israel keeping the sabbath day commandment? The obvious absence of teaching how to keep the sabbath day commandment in the N.T. is seriously lacking, especially when it comes to executing those who break the sabbath day commandment, and therefore you need His help to see your error.

As for Matthew 12:1-7, it certainly does not mean the disciples were guiltless because Yeshua was in them as you stated above. Yeshua was not in them at that time. Nor was the New Covenant established. Nor was the law supposedly nailed to the cross. The disciples and David and his men were innocent because life and health take precedence over the law. The priests were innocent because YHWH commanded them to do that work on Sabbath.

I did not say Jesus was in them, but with them for why they were guiltless.

Now our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, Yes?

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

And Jesus Christ is in us, and thus with us always, yes?

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

So the O.T. saints were guiltless by being in the Temple for profaning the sabbath. Now we, our bodies, are the temples of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ is in us and thus with us for why we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath. Do you see that as another joy of your salvation in Christ Jesus?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The obvious absence of teaching how to keep the sabbath day commandment in the N.T. is seriously lacking...
That will not deter Sabbatarians in the least. Instead they feel they are more spiritual than non-Sabbatarians, and there is really no point in getting into this discussion.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That will not deter Sabbatarians in the least. Instead they feel they are more spiritual than non-Sabbatarians, and there is really no point in getting into this discussion.

Not unless God is peradventuring to recover that brother from his errors.

But.. I do trust Him as my Good Shepherd to direct my footsteps in letting go when obviously, pride is in the way of any believer getting reproofs.

You can pray for me that the Lord will help me to let go when it is time. I am trusting Him to do that. FYI

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that is true, then why do Christian pastors keep begging their congregants for tithes which are holy (Leviticus 27:30, 32)?

Because they're thieves and liars, their sheep are generally very stupid (about the Bible) and gullible, especially when they're all supercharged and goose-pimply, waving their hands in the air and droning,"Jesus, I love Jesus" or "Hallelujah", over and over 500 times, and, of course, the preachers would always prefer a better lifestyle. After a 1 hour music session "buzz", the sheep are very prone to split with the tithe, whether they can afford it or not.

The preachers guilty of this sham know that tithing was only for the other 11 tribes to support the priesthood, the tribe of Levi. Nowhere in the Bible are Gentiles ever told to tithe.

2Cor 2:17 (NIV)
Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

I actually detest the NIV and that's one of the very few verses I get from any Bible other than the KJV. I just think it hits the nail on the head. I do have a couple of other Bibles that put the comma in the right place in Lk 23:43, after "Today" instead of before. I also have a couple that remove the phony pagan word "hell" and replace it with the 3 Greek and 1 Hebrew words that should have been used to start with. However, I will always use the KJV, despite it's blemishes and its few errors - at least I know where they are. I've been using the absolute best Study Bible on the planet, the massive 100 year old "Companion Bible" (it's an AV!) for 30 years. I'm 78 and since my eyes are going South, I just bought a large print, huge 8.5" x 11" CB. It's great, except that it weighs over 5 pounds.