Knowing The New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. - 2 Corinthians 4:14.

When you come to know who he is, Christ in you - you come to know who you are. The great and powerful truth of scripture. Understanding. Understanding who you are. That was so cliche when I was young in the Lord. You would here it all the time. I look back and not a one of us knew what we were saying. It still doesn't seem to sound right even today, but it is a truth in scripture that is as great a truth as any in scripture.

Know who you are.. for some reason that just doesn't sound right.. but it does. What does that even mean - know who you are. What is that to a believer - well first we need to say the Holy Spirit give the light on any particular subject in scripture. Knowing the Christ in you!

Who can know such a knowledge - who can understand that kind of a teaching. We must add that it will be those that want to grow in grace and knowledge. Grace and knowledge is a spiritual knowing. It is a Spirit action working in you. What is working in you? Truth - truth of who you are by everything he is in you. The person of Christ in you.

For instance: You are righteousness by Christ in you. You are dead, by Christ in you. You are born again, by Christ in you. That is who you are. You have nothing apart from Christ in you. Can you see the birth in that knowledge. What we are - we are by a birth. It is in spirit you are born again. In mind you will need to find out what happened to you in spirit. How do we know that - scripture.

Scripture tells us to be renewed to him - who is our life. Why must I know that life? It is the only life we have in us. We have a mind that thinks it has another life. But that mind is what is renewed to the one life in you - with no separation. Union life by birth. We don't know or feel that because of our actions. We know we still have sin and we know we still do what we shouldn't do at times and we know we know we know.

So that mind will keep you separated from the life you need to know. And most of us stand and say help me God I'm a sinner help me. When you are crucified with Christ, but condemnation fills the mind and we just fumble around and are taken advantage of. Because, I don't know. So the cure is to know - find out what it is happened to you the moment you believed. That will not happen until you buckle down and listen to Paul.