Knowledge Shall Increase

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I am astounded at modern technology. Does anyone else see this as a sign of THE END?

Daniel 12:4 (NKJV)

[sup]4 [/sup]"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

Where I live there are cameras at MANY street intersections. I have no problem believing there can be a World Government in the near future. Cameras nearly everywhere!!!

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
[sup]7 [/sup]And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Personally I believe Government is hiding potential uses for technologies that can be used to take away rights and privacy. I think it would scare people.

burningfire

Mar 5, 2011
Wisconsin
I am astounded at modern technology. Does anyone else see this as a sign of THE END?

[sup]4 [/sup]"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

Where I live there are cameras at MANY street intersections. I have no problem believing there can be a World Government in the near future. Cameras nearly everywhere!!!

Personally I believe Government is hiding potential uses for technologies that can be used to take away rights and privacy. I think it would scare people.

The two witnesses will be able to be viewed by everyone on the world. That could not have happened 100 years ago...but it can happen today with live broadcasts, internet, news 24/7, etc.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina

I do too, several years ago I read a statistic somewhere that our knowledge is doubling every day.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
As Christians , we should not be surprised about these things. We have a good idea of the future and we should be expecting to see everything fall into place as predicted.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
definately, man is getting too blinded by the knowledge of this world

Amen Disciple!
The two trees scenario....which one are we eating from?
life....or knowledge of good and evil? I think that the good and evil tree has the potential to destroy mankind but also have some good in it...whereas the tree of life has only good, which is in Christ Jesus...:)

Bless you
!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen Disciple!
The two trees scenario....which one are we eating from?
life....or knowledge of good and evil? I think that the good and evil tree has the potential to destroy mankind but also have some good in it...whereas the tree of life has only good, which is in Christ Jesus...:)

Bless you
!

And I do long for the simplicity of what I classified as the Philadelphian church age.