Knowledge.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are so many facets to the topic of knowledge and it is possible to turn into it a head trip.
I see you've taken offence at my comments on some level .....I'm sorry for that.
Nope. I have not taken offense. All you are seeing is straight shooting, nothing more.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What I mostly see is resistance, polarisation and hunkering down......hardly anything constructive. I get the feeling egos are flattered by posting perceived academic acumen. It's a long cry from the humble Nazarene.
That what you think I am doing? Getting my ego flattered and stroked by "perceived academic acumen?"
This is not shooting straight, you are judging with a crooked measuring stick.

You have a blessed day.
J.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We tend to see others as WE are, and at whatever stage of maturity WE are at and whatever lack of discernment WE are at.

When a man doesn’t yet have his senses trained to properly discern good/Spirit from evil/flesh, he winds up getting it exactly backwards. He will think someone acting awful is acting good and someone acting good is acting awful.

Do you know, the human eye actually sees things upside down? An image enters the eye upside down and only in 2D. The brain flips it and turns it into 3D. Isn’t that odd?

Before we have our senses trained to discern good from bad, we see upside down and backwards and with improper depth perception. With our senses trained, the image flips so we can correctly judge what we are seeing.

Even the human eye speaks of spiritual matters. God even speaks about mysterious things with how He created the eye to work. As @amadeus ’ dad used to say, boy howdy!!

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the information @Johann.

God keep you in sound mind, brother, and remember that not all people are gonna be pleased but we live to please God; not to fight and bicker and present accusations at others.

Much love.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is part of Hannah’s prayer

That deals with God’s knowledge, will share a photo of other scriptures.

“And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, Mine horn is exalted in the LORD: My mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; Because I rejoice in thy salvation. There is none holy as the LORD: For there is none beside thee: Neither is there any rock like our God. Talk no more so exceeding proudly; Let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: For the LORD is a God of knowledge, And by him actions are weighed.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

She continues on in her prayer; very insightful information in what she is praying if anyone is interested in that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 2

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We tend to see others as WE are, and at whatever stage of maturity WE are at and whatever lack of discernment WE are at.

When a man doesn’t yet have his senses trained to properly discern good/Spirit from evil/flesh, he winds up getting it exactly backwards. He will think someone acting awful is acting good and someone acting good is acting awful.

Do you know, the human eye actually sees things upside down? An image enters the eye upside down and only in 2D. The brain flips it and turns it into 3D. Isn’t that odd?

Before we have our senses trained to discern good from bad, we see upside down and backwards and with improper depth perception. With our senses trained, the image flips so we can correctly judge what we are seeing.

Even the human eye speaks of spiritual matters. God even speaks about mysterious things with how He created the eye to work. As @amadeus ’ dad used to say, boy howdy!!
Boy howdy, indeed! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: stunnedbygrace