Kuwaiti prince/shiek becomes a Christian and more testimonies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly..so I stopped going...I’ve had to stop going to that other church, they seem to be obsessed with us giving money...they put pressure on me to even go online and give...I have just about enough to live on myself..
Then do as i did my dear sister . Find a few who love the LORD
and you can read the bible with them and pray with them .
I do understand how hard it can be to find a church where the leaders are not fleecing the flocks
and pumping lies out . That is very sad indeed .
For now you can at least read the bible daily for at least an hour . That would help a lot rita .
And GOD will lead us to others . EVEN IF IT BE but a few .
THERE are still born again lambs . THIS is not an isolated event you speak of rita .
Many have come out from churches whose leaders taught rotten doctrine and fleeced the flocks .
Some of them are gathing in houses , or meet on the phone , or on line
Just stay refreshed in the bible is all i am simply saying . TRUE IRON SHARPENS
bad iron harms . Be encouraged dear sister . This is no attack , its just reminders .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh so sorry to read that you are dealing with these two things along with everything with your mum.
Will you be able to have the cataracts removed ?
my dad had both of his done and his vision was better than mine afterwards !
I don't want to have them removed right now. Too busy taking care of my mom...no one here to take care of her or me for that matter. One cataract is worse than the other.

And also mom's hospital bills are expected. Maybe a surgery bill.... unless the surgeon is kind and doesn't send a bill.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
T
I don't want to have them removed right now. Too busy taking care of my mom...no one here to take care of her or me for that matter. One cataract is worse than the other.

And also mom's hospital bills are expected. Maybe a surgery bill.... unless the surgeon is kind and doesn't send a bill.
That makes me sad also because you are important as well and I equally hate that the money when your sick ect is a concern.
Rita xxxx

Reactions: Debp