Kuwaiti prince/shiek becomes a Christian and more testimonies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This just cam into my mind...spoke to my heart.

When we are in the “ Spirit “ we spread God’s Love....not condemnation...food for thought.

When God Loves through me,I feel so “ Elated “ in my heart,xxx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video made me chuckle. Even the Muslim Sam Shamoun was talking to had to laugh at this story that Muslims are taught to believe.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Amigo, but you are presuming that all non Christ centred families anywhere in the world react in that way , which just isn’t the truth. Still no point discussing It……
To a point they will . Because if one is NOT in the LORD and has no desire to be
they wont want to hear about it or be reminded of it . Now if we shut up and go along with their jokes
or their etc they might be fine with us . Think on this , no one knows the day of the LORD .
Nor do we know when one might depart the earth . There is a reason i said this .
Let us live as though today could be the last day .
And if it were , HOW would we have lived that day .
I want us all to ponder on this .
WHAT IF you were told by the LORD , you have three hours left .
HOW would we have lived . Let us all think on that for a bit .
And then THINK on this too . We never know do we . SO its how we should ALL
be living , living as though this could be the last day . We would have a much deeper sense of urgency ,
would we not . AND YET , no one does know . It could just be .
I just wanted to remind us all of this again .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When we are in the “ Spirit “ we spread God’s Love....not condemnation...food for thought.

Exactly . and not one word of GOD is condemnation .
not the warnings and not the promises . ALL of it is for our good .
I want to remind us of what paul once wrote .
He once wrote if after the first or second admonition one keeps rejecting , wont hear
Reject . a heretick . notice did paul say that waring or reminding them was condemning them
OR did he say they are condemned OF THEIR OWN selves . aka They REJEJCTED .
SO we see it was not the words nor the person saying the words that were the ones condemining .
IT was the person who refused who was doing the condemining , OF HIM OWN SELF .
Sometimes people might get it into their head
that if warn , if we are grave and sincere and use the severity side of GOD
that somehow that is preaching condemnation , being judgy or etc .
BUT its not . the condemner is the one who rejects the TRUTH . For they
refuse to repent , they condmen themselves . I just wanted to give us all
this reminder again . Time is running out rita . One day it will have ran its course .
WHEN it has , ITS TOO LATE . Right now its not too late . But on that day it will be .....
EITHER ONE KNEW AND LOVED CHRIST JESUS
and forever with HIM they are
OR ..............................or a fate i wish upon none awaits .
I also want to encourage us with a wonderful reminder .
TO any and all who now sleep in CHRIST they are forever in a far greater place .
And soon even some who are still alive will be caught up in an instant
to the LORD , to a HOME we never earned , BUT JESUS had prepared . Ponder on the beauty of that .
And we want lots of souls with us . SO Let all point to the ONLY NAME that can save . JESUS the CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are We To Hate the Sin?​

It is clear from Scripture that God hates sin (Psalm 5:4) and wants us to hate sin also (Proverbs 8:13). In Romans 7:21-25 it is clear that the apostle Paul struggled with sin and wanted to be free of sin in his flesh. Therefore, it is true that we are to hate sin. Jesus became a man so that He could die in our place so that our sins could be forgiven. God hates sin and we should also!

Are We To Love Those Who Sin?​

The Bible also teaches us to love others, even our enemies (Luke 6:27). If someone is an enemy, they are sinning or acting wickedly.

Notice that we are to bless those who wish evil and pray for them. That is a wonderful example of loving those who do evil. Yet, we are to hate the evil they commit, or which we may commit or have committed too!

Edit to add.....look how God Loved the sinners of the world, that he sent his only Son, to die the worst death imaginable...

So yes.....I believe God Loves the sinner, not the sin.....and yes I know, that bit isn’t biblical...

The scripture above is....as a Born Again God Loves sinners through his children.....he hates the sin they live in though.xx
what bit was it you think was not biblical . was it the bit that said GOD loves the sinner , not the sin .
Find me one person who has never sinned .
AND when were we reconciled to GOD by CHRIST . WHEN EVEN ENEMIES .
GOD LOVES THE WORLD . and the last time i checked no one person sinned not .
SO actually it be true . GOD desires NOT THE WICKED to PERISH but rather they repent ............
IF one desires that , IT MEANS THEY DO LOVE THEM . ONLY if they repent not they will be destroyed .
And GOD who does LOVE , desires LIFE for all . The message was LET WHO SO EVER WILL , COME .
That means the call was TO ALL . But as JESUS once said HOW Often would i have gathered you
ONLY YOU WOULD NOT . and HE SAID IT WEEEPING . YEAH i would for sure say GOD LOVETH .
THIS IS WHY HE SENT THE SON
so that all who DO BELIEVE would not PERISH but have everlasting life .
In the end , on the day of the LORD
Many will get exactly what they earned , but also many will get exactly what they earned not .
MEANING THIS . we all earned that lake of fire . BUT unto those who came to CHRIST , THEY WONT GET WHAT THEY EARNED
or deserved , aka lake of fire . INSTEAD they had the FREE GIFT , so many DID REJECT . ITS A FREE GIFT
and its been OFFERED unto the world through the PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL . who so ever hears and believes
shall have eternal life , who so ever hears and rejects , Damnation awaits . Its really that simple of a message .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Every word of GOD is GOOD
what is condemnation . A LIE is condemanation . if one preaches a lie unto one THEN its THEY who condemn .
TRUTH is what must always be said , whether for correction , for instruction in righteousness
etc . TRUTH is what must be said . For a lie saves none . OH a lie might give a false HOPE
but it will NOT save , it leaves one in darkness .
SO lets remember that when they try and shut out the one true gospel which says BELEIVE
for a lie that WONT save . a lie that says OH there is no need to beleive ...........
cause that aint what JESUS SAID . its easy to see that a lie can provide the confused a false hope .
But notice its a FALSE hope . cause in the end IT DID NOT SAVE THEM .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@quietthinker ....sums it up nicely imo....spoke to my heart.

Here is what he said.

Believers in Jesus Rita, are commissioned to share good news to lost, hurting and flawed humanity on a death trajectory. They are not commissioned to reinforce guilt and condemnation by telling folk how worthless and wrong they are.

People are burdened with shame and guilt. Nobody needs to tell them that. They know it instinctively; others tell them and the Devil reinforces it.

Yet how can one share the good news of Jesus if one doesn't know Jesus? How can one give people hope if they have no hope themselves?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To a point they will . Because if one is NOT in the LORD and has no desire to be
they wont want to hear about it or be reminded of it . Now if we shut up and go along with their jokes
or their etc they might be fine with us .
You are still presuming and weighing everyone up in the same way
Also presuming that ‘ we shut up and go along with their jokes ect ‘
It’s really difficult to have a conversation with you Amigo, you have one view. also you preach all the time, which you consider a good thing, yet Jesus didn’t always preach, he often had ordinary conversations, encounters, shared meals. He witnessed with Knowledge and wisdom, he knew when to speak and when not to speak, he knew when to address things and when to simply be himself.
That’s the Jesus I follow……….
Preaching all the time switches people off to hear what is being said, it needs to be balanced. I doubt you will agree, but it’s fine.
Right I have threads and posts to check xx

Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Every word of GOD is GOOD
what is condemnation . A LIE is condemanation . if one preaches a lie unto one THEN its THEY who condemn .
TRUTH is what must always be said , whether for correction , for instruction in righteousness
etc . TRUTH is what must be said . For a lie saves none . OH a lie might give a false HOPE
but it will NOT save , it leaves one in darkness .
SO lets remember that when they try and shut out the one true gospel which says BELEIVE
for a lie that WONT save . a lie that says OH there is no need to beleive ...........
cause that aint what JESUS SAID . its easy to see that a lie can provide the confused a false hope .
But notice its a FALSE hope . cause in the end IT DID NOT SAVE THEM .
How did Jesus treat people of other religions....note to myself.

Short commentary.

The closest he came to interacting with another religion was his encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well, where (uncharacteristically for his time and people) he treated her with respect and as an equal(John 4:1-42).

John 4:1-42

New International Version

Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman​

4 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.
4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.
7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])
10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”
13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”
16 He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”
17 “I have no husband,” she replied.
Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”
19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”
21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Short commentary.

The closest he came to interacting with another religion was his encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well, where (uncharacteristically for his time and people) he treated her with respect and as an equal(John 4:1-42).

John 4:1-42​

New International Version​

4 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.
4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.
7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])
10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”
13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”
Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”
19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”
21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
take note . what did she say . key . it is key .
something false religions deny .
What did she tell JESUS .
I KNOW THAT MESSIAH is COMING . SHE ALREADY HAD FAITH IN THIS COMING MESSIAH .
Something other religoins DONT . she was not of another religoin . she may have been a gentile
And you might want to read what i wrote to cassandra on another thread .
OH i have witnessed to others in false religoins before ........
Correction is not sin . to rebuke even sharply those within christendom is not a sin either .
As far as when i do witness to the lost , i assure you GOD giveth me the Words .
And as far as correction within the church goes , I suggest we spend some time again in the letters the real apostels wrote .
Most men today have no idea what it means to take care of their flocks . AND that is A FACT
and tis a very sad fact TOO . Leaven gets exposed on this lambs watch , IF i see error within the church
ITS GETTING CORRECTED . one way or the other its getting corrected .
I give us a real nice challenge today . IF folks would but read again them letters for themselves
they would know , in time , whether i do as i do out of total ignorance or whether i do as i do
cause ITS THE REAL PATTERN . they would know that whether the words i speak
are coming of my own wacked out brain OR whether they are coming FROM what the apostels themselves wrote .
YOU SEE this is THE PROBLEM .
RIGHT THERE . THIS IS THE PROBLEM . most have been taught things according to the precepts of men
BUT I SAY GET A FACE FULL of SOME BIBLE for a while . SPEND some hours in it
and do so for days , then weeks , then months
and then COME and let us reason together . FOLKS WHO DO THIS . RATHER ODD we all come into agreement .
FOLKS that dont and wont , STRIFE and accusations they always keep giving me . RATHER ODD me thinks .
AND YET , i dont point to me , I SAY TO YOU and to ALL , GET THE NOSE IN THE BIBLE for YOURSELVES .
JUST a super duper friendly reminder to all . You be blessed now . DO be encouraged my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still presuming and weighing everyone up in the same way
Also presuming that ‘ we shut up and go along with their jokes ect ‘
It’s really difficult to have a conversation with you Amigo, you have one view. also you preach all the time, which you consider a good thing, yet Jesus didn’t always preach, he often had ordinary conversations, encounters, shared meals. He witnessed with Knowledge and wisdom, he knew when to speak and when not to speak, he knew when to address things and when to simply be himself.
That’s the Jesus I follow……….
Preaching all the time switches people off to hear what is being said, it needs to be balanced. I doubt you will agree, but it’s fine.
Right I have threads and posts to check xx
Preach . How come folks call things they dont like as preaching
I simply am speaking the truth . And you can bet JESUS always SPOKE TRUTH .
You see when its correction or something folks do not want to hear
its HOW COME ya always preaching . I aint preaching . I just typing . I am just reminding .
DO be encoruaged rita .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@quietthinker ....sums it up nicely imo....spoke to my heart.

Here is what he said.

Believers in Jesus Rita, are commissioned to share good news to lost, hurting and flawed humanity on a death trajectory. They are not commissioned to reinforce guilt and condemnation by telling folk how worthless and wrong they are.

People are burdened with shame and guilt. Nobody needs to tell them that. They know it instinctively; others tell them and the Devil reinforces it.

Yet how can one share the good news of Jesus if one doesn't know Jesus? How can one give people hope if they have no hope themselves?
Lets read in acts . HOW did peter share the gospel with the lost .
HOW did stephen share the gospel with them .
There are many examples even in acts HOW the apostels evangelized . Lets read them and see
exactly what they TOLD people they witnessed too .
It is gonna shock many . it truly will .
Be encouraged dear sister . But the more time we spend learning what THEY LEFT us in the bible
I DO PROMISE the better off we are gonna be ...................

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah right, makes much more sense, thanks for that. I’m pretty slow on understanding what is being written at times...

Yes, challenging a family member regarding their sin, of course as you say they can reject you because of the challenge.

Is it my place to challenge my Son who lives in sin, had two children out of wedlock @amigo de christo ?

I can just visualise my son saying to me, that’s if I did challenge him ...well, you lived in sin, got pregnant before you were married, you hypocrite.....now that you are Born Again you’ve become prim and proper......forgetting the sin that you too once lived in.....

When I did the same as a non believer...lived in sin, got pregnant x2 by my 2 ex husbands...before I married them...I only married them because my family pressured me to do so...what a mess that turned out to be.

Sorry Debp,I think I’m off topic....does that mean Amigo that God hates my child because he lives in sin?

Or is it that God hates the sin, not the sinner?

I may start a thread about this, because I’m confused..

Even though Gods word does say, that without the Spirit we are none of His.

Does that mean Amigo that because many live in sin, just like you did at one time, does that mean he hated us?...or is it just the sin he hates and of course will have no part of sin..xx

I have never challenged my children regarding their sin and never will.....my boys are in God’s hands...if anyone challenges them it will be Him.....besides God isn’t some tyrant .....I received the God of Love into my heart.....how do you know that God isn’t at work in these sinners, like you and I were at one time...didn’t he show us his mercy and grace?........sometimes I think you may be a bit heavy on this sin business......only because you too were once a sinner,so, to preach about sin.....there is only one who can teach that...Jesus..because he was sinless.xx
If I’m not making sense please ask.
Good thing paul didnt worry like this dear sister .
Imagine how many christains paul wrote too . THEY alll could have said HOW DARE YOU witness to us
YOU USED TO KILL US . see the point yet .
WHEN or IF your son brought that up to you . HERE is what you could tell him .
IF HE said HEY MOM you lived in sin and got pregnant before you were married
YOU could tell him , Exactly what i told my own son .
GUESS what , HE was concieved out of wed lock too . HECK i used to chase married mens wives
before i knew CHRIST . I would rebuke my son sharply if he told me he was having sex before marriage .
And he knows i would too . and he knows I AM NO HYPROCRITE . I have long told him i was a wicked thing
before coming to CHRIST . Dont worry about what they might say .
Now i do have a question . DOES your son cliam to beleive on JESUS the CHRIST .
IF so he really needs to be rebuked sharply . Go look up what reprove means .
Dont worry about how the world is gonna accuse you or try and call you a hyprocrite .
ITS NOT LIKE you would do that NOW . NOW you know better . you know those were errors you did .
YOU just speak the truth to him . That is all you need to do .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Short commentary.

John 4:1-42​

New International Version​

There is also another good example .
GO to and read what JESUS told the greek women , the sophrecian woman .
ITS gonna shock ya .
Now visualize this . She came pleading to JESUS for to heal her daughter .
And he told her its not MEET to give the childrens bread TO THE DOGS . you heard that right ritajanice
TO THE DOGS . talk about an insult . TO THE DOGS . IT IS NOT MEET to give the childrens bread TO DOGS .
you gotta know that sounds very OFFENSIVE .
But guess what . SHE WAS A VERY HUMBLE woman . SHE AGREED WITH JESUS , bascially she called herself a DOG
she said YEA LORD , which means SHE AGREED WITH IT
But even the DOGS , even us DOGS , US DOGS eat from the crumbs that fall from the table .
JESUS MARVELED at her faith too . BUT YEAH , HE DID CALL HER A DOG .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good thing paul didnt worry like this dear sister .
Imagine how many christains paul wrote too . THEY alll could have said HOW DARE YOU witness to us
YOU USED TO KILL US . see the point yet .
WHEN or IF your son brought that up to you . HERE is what you could tell him .
IF HE said HEY MOM you lived in sin and got pregnant before you were married
YOU could tell him , Exactly what i told my own son .
GUESS what , HE was concieved out of wed lock too . HECK i used to chase married mens wives
before i knew CHRIST . I would rebuke my son sharply if he told me he was having sex before marriage .
And he knows i would too . and he knows I AM NO HYPROCRITE . I have long told him i was a wicked thing
before coming to CHRIST . Dont worry about what they might say .
Now i do have a question . DOES your son cliam to beleive on JESUS the CHRIST .
IF so he really needs to be rebuked sharply . Go look up what reprove means .
Dont worry about how the world is gonna accuse you or try and call you a hyprocrite .
ITS NOT LIKE you would do that NOW . NOW you know better . you know those were errors you did .
YOU just speak the truth to him . That is all you need to do .
Thank you for voicing your opinion/ belief.

Same applies to all of my posts that you have quoted .....

Thank you also for the advice.xx

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at what JESUS told them . I DO NOT RECIEVE TESTIMONY FROM MAN .
I say this for YOUR SAKES .
JESUS KNEW what was IN MAN . We might want to eat us some HUMBLE PIE FOLKS
we aint the great thing . SURE GOD LOVES THE WORLD
but GOD IS THE GREAT , JESUS IS THE GREAT
and its time the church realized that . we are but mere sinners saved and changed by grace .
AINT NO ONE WORTHY OF THE GRACE OF GOD . AINT NO ONE DESERVES THE GRACE OF GOD .
WE SHOULD be just THANKING GOD DAILY and at all TIMES FOR HIS MERCY . WE AINT THE BIG KAHUNA
and tis time the CHURCH started HONORING GOD , CHRIST and HIS WORDS
and stop valuing the OPINIONS and FEELINGS OF MEN OVER GODS OWN WORDS . I am very worried for a lot of folks .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more we stay refreshed in scripture oh how it forms in the mind .
Oh how it reminds us , stirs us up to remembrance .
RAISE UP the hands and let all praise and thank the glorious LORD .

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Preach . How come folks call things they dont like as preaching
I simply am speaking the truth . And you can bet JESUS always SPOKE TRUTH .
You see when its correction or something folks do not want to hear
its HOW COME ya always preaching . I aint preaching . I just typing . I am just reminding .
DO be encoruaged rita .
And there in lies the problem - you think you are just typing and cannot see beyond that, if you only posted the words in one or two places where it fitted in with the thread and discussion then it would be apt, but you go beyond that and type out of context, in many many threads and that’s when it becomes preaching. Over here we would call it ‘ bible bashing ‘.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The more we stay refreshed in scripture oh how it forms in the mind .
Oh how it reminds us , stirs us up to remembrance .
RAISE UP the hands and let all praise and thank the glorious LORD .
I posted a long post to you, then felt led to delete it.

Right, here goes.

The more we stay refreshed in scripture oh how it forms in the mind....

First of we need to know the Spirit in our heart, the mind without the Spirit is useless...?

Stirs us up to remembrance?..meaning what?

Don’t you have the witness of the Holy Spirit in your heart?

Testifying with your spirit that you are God’s child?

Do you have to keep reading your bible to know God?

The Bible isn’t God, it’s his written word.

You should know that the Spirit has taken up residence in your spirit permanently?

You also say hearing the word, what does that mean?

How can you hear God, without “ Spirit gives birth to spirit?

Maybe we should carry on this discussion on another thread, I could start one if you like? xx

I had a friend who had to keep reading her bible constantly...i can’t understand why one has to do that constantly, The Spirit lives in our heart, when we have been Born Of The Spirit.

My point is....I believe my faith is much different to your faith Amigo....a lot of what you say, I have no understanding of...Harlot is one.....why would “ I” have to be concerned with that?xx

Last edited: