Kuwaiti prince/shiek becomes a Christian and more testimonies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t have the patience to read, so, I pray for God to give me more patience to read long posts.
I don't like to read long posts either! Usually I just skim them. If they are really long, I don't read them. Have Cataracts and Glaucoma!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like to read long posts either! Usually I just skim them. If they are really long, I don't read them. Have Cataracts and Glaucoma!
I don’t understand why he keeps telling us to read our bibles every minute of every day.

When the Spirit is with us all day every day...God’s Spirit lives in my spirit...he is the one who leads me through his word as and when, he’s the one who chose me for his purpose and plan....

Not all of scripture is relevant to a Born Again.....I need the Spirit to open up Gods word to me....also this Harlot business, what’s that all about that he keeps preaching,xx

Sorry, I should be asking Amigo that question xx

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly . and not one word of GOD is condemnation .
not the warnings and not the promises . ALL of it is for our good .
I want to remind us of what paul once wrote .
He once wrote if after the first or second admonition one keeps rejecting , wont hear
Reject . a heretick . notice did paul say that waring or reminding them was condemning them
OR did he say they are condemned OF THEIR OWN selves . aka They REJEJCTED .
SO we see it was not the words nor the person saying the words that were the ones condemining .
IT was the person who refused who was doing the condemining , OF HIM OWN SELF .
Sometimes people might get it into their head
that if warn , if we are grave and sincere and use the severity side of GOD
that somehow that is preaching condemnation , being judgy or etc .
BUT its not . the condemner is the one who rejects the TRUTH . For they
refuse to repent , they condmen themselves . I just wanted to give us all
this reminder again . Time is running out rita . One day it will have ran its course .
WHEN it has , ITS TOO LATE . Right now its not too late . But on that day it will be .....
EITHER ONE KNEW AND LOVED CHRIST JESUS
and forever with HIM they are
OR ..............................or a fate i wish upon none awaits .
I also want to encourage us with a wonderful reminder .
TO any and all who now sleep in CHRIST they are forever in a far greater place .
And soon even some who are still alive will be caught up in an instant
to the LORD , to a HOME we never earned , BUT JESUS had prepared . Ponder on the beauty of that .
And we want lots of souls with us . SO Let all point to the ONLY NAME that can save . JESUS the CHRIST .
What you are doing here, is reading scripture and imo putting your own spin on it.

What about me, I’d never read a Bible in my life...not until after I became Born Again...Gods in control of everything, including becoming Born Again.

You seem obsessed, I’m going to be honest now..without being rude I hope..I’m trying to understand your pattern of thought...

Do you have to read the Bible consistently to know God?xx...Love you Brother.xx

You seem to be posting a lot more these days on the same thing over and over again.for what purpose?

Yes, I too have done the same.” Born Again “ over and over...

It doesn’t bother me...I’m just trying to understand for what purpose you keep posting the same thing over and over?

If I’m in error or wrong in what I say, then please explain it to me....xxx

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t understand why he keeps telling us to read our bibles every minute of every day.

When the Spirit is with us all day every day...God’s Spirit lives in my spirit...he is the one who leads me through his word as and when, he’s the one who chose me for his purpose and plan....

Not all of scripture is relevant to a Born Again.....I need the Spirit to open up Gods word to me....also this Harlot business, what’s that all about that he keeps preaching,xx

I sometimes think upon some verses to help me. In my younger years I used to recall verses to help me alot. Then it just kind of becomes a part of you.

Of course I know the Holy Spirit is in my heart and have the peace of Christ in my heart and mind.

Sis, not nice, is it under control or does it continue to deteriorate?xx
I am seeing the opthalmologist in early May. I see him every six months. The last visit my eye pressure was down to about 15.

I do eye drops each night.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I sometimes think upon some verses to help me. In my younger years I used to recall verses to help me alot. Then it just kind of becomes a part of you.
Yes, of course , God speaks to me via His Spirit, he opens up his written word for my spirit to understand....after all we are his spiritual children, we communicate with God in Spirit, there is no other way.

All I knew , that I was Born Again....I didn’t know how God made me Born Again, all I knew was, he spoke to my spirit as he was indwelling my spirit “ Spirit gives birth to spirit “.....then he led me to scripture saying, that the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children...made perfect sense to my spirit.....he is the one who leads me through his written word...I don’t do that...xx

Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@amigo de christo ...I also think I read that you believe that you can lose your salvation on a thread.

If you believe that...then we are most definitely on different levels of spiritual understanding.

In fact I know you and I are at different levels of understanding God’s word....

I wonder why that is, not just you , many of us are at different levels of understanding....I guess God communicates to us the way he knows we will understand imo.

Which does make sense to some, yet makes no sense to others...xx

Freewillers...then there are the chosen and predestined....I fall into the chosen and predestined category...because I’d never read a Bible ..not until I became Born Again...therefore I know in my heart i was chosen by him for “HIS” purpose and plan.....of course I never knew that straight away, his Spirit has revealed that to my heart, by leading me through “ HIS” written word.....which we can only understand in the Spirit timing..imo/ belief.....Praise God,xx

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh so sorry to read that you are dealing with these two things along with everything with your mum.
Will you be able to have the cataracts removed ?
my dad had both of his done and his vision was better than mine afterwards !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry, I should be asking Amigo that question xx
Because as peter and paul once wrote , its a good way to stay stirred up in remembrance .
In these days there are so many different opinions floating around and so many different teachings .
And believe me they are often contrary to the original pattern the apostels did things and how they
instructed the church to do things . It wont kill anyone to read the bible an hour or so everyday .
Stay stirred up . Too many voices say a lot of things and those things are often contrary to the rightly divided
word of truth . This actually works good rita .
I have been doing daily reads with people . And not a one of us argue or strive . We learn and we stay refreshed .
You know as well i do know that a lot of people can say they are heeding the Spirit of GOD
only they are contradicting truth . Reading the bible daily helps big time . ITs just one of the things we should
be doing daily . And we all NEED the SPIRIT of GOD to open up our understanding of scripture .
Watch what occurs if you start doing this again . If we added into our day a good hour of reading the scripture
and also let us read them with others . You watch what would happen .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because as peter and paul once wrote , its a good way to stay stirred up in remembrance .
In these days there are so many different opinions floating around and so many different teachings .
And believe me they are often contrary to the original pattern the apostels did things and how they
instructed the church to do things . It wont kill anyone to read the bible an hour or so everyday .
Stay stirred up . Too many voices say a lot of things and those things are often contrary to the rightly divided
word of truth . This actually works good rita .
I have been doing daily reads with people . And not a one of us argue or strive . We learn and we stay refreshed .
You know as well i do know that a lot of people can say they are heeding the Spirit of GOD
only they are contradicting truth . Reading the bible daily helps big time . ITs just one of the things we should
be doing daily . And we all NEED the SPIRIT of GOD to open up our understanding of scripture .
Watch what occurs if you start doing this again . If we added into our day a good hour of reading the scripture
and also let us read them with others . You watch what would happen .
I have attended Bible Study....I couldn’t stay because someone always imo wants to control...I can’t stand control...I can’t be forced to believe what they are saying is God’s truth...when I know darn well it’s not....imo...

What do you need to understand in God’s word?

What are you searching for?xx

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo ...I also think I read that you believe that you can lose your salvation on a thread.

If you believe that...then we are most definitely on different levels of spiritual understanding.

In fact I know you and I are at different levels of understanding God’s word....

I wonder why that is, not just you , many of us are at different levels of understanding....I guess God communicates to us the way he knows we will understand imo.

Which does make sense to some, yet makes no sense to others...xx

Freewillers...then there are the chosen and predestined....I fall into the chosen and predestined category...because I’d never read a Bible ..not until I became Born Again...therefore I know in my heart i was chosen by him for “HIS” purpose and plan.....of course I never knew that straight away, his Spirit has revealed that to my heart, by leading me through “ HIS” written word.....which we can only understand in the Spirit timing..imo/ belief.....Praise God,xx
many are following another jesus rita .
That is the problem . But if we would read again and stay stirred up daily in those letters , gospels and etc
I am telling us this would clear up .
There are at least even four different letters alone where paul is telling them
what to look for in bishops and elders . and in them its way different than how i see the elders today leading the churches .
Also if the born again reminded the church to continue to the end
then why is it sin if i do so . think about that rita .
I already KNOW if anyone comes out they were never truly of us
and i also , just like they did , remind us to continue faithful to the end .
Think about that . ITS the SPIRIT that inspired the apostels to remind the church of what it needed to be reminded of ......
ITS the SPIRIT that is what keeps us safe and from falling. The SPIRIT is GOD , it is CHRIST .
and every word inspired in the scripture , IS EVERY WORD that is good for us to heed and to do .
And yet if i remind us , folks act like this is somehow NOT trusting in GOD , in CHRIST .
BUT IT IS . cause CHRIST said it first and later the apostels said it .
The thing we need to know is , ARE we trusting in JESUS or are we trusting in the words and ideals of men .
IF JESUS said it , THEN BELIEVE IT .
JUST as HE said IF YOU BELIEVE IN ME You BELIEVE IN HE WHO SENT ME .
ALL who come to me I will in no way cast them out .
HE or she who continues to the end .........
HE said that too . HE also said what occurs to those who dont .
SO its not a sin or error for me to do the same . IT was not sin or error or lack of trust
for the apostels to do the same either . Think about that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have attended Bible Study....I couldn’t stay because someone always imo wants to control...I can’t stand control...I can’t be forced to believe what they are saying is God’s truth...when I know darn well it’s not....imo...

By grace , take note i said grace , i have read the scriptures daily for almost eighteen years .
Even if i do understand , THE reminding of it keeps me stirred up .
This is why even the apostles reminded often the same things to the church .
We need the refreshing , the reminders
What we fill our minds with is how we shall grow .
MANY fill their minds with opinions and doctrines of men and THAT IS WHY they falter , fail and fall .
WE need to stir one another up , stir even ourselves up .
And reading the scrips IS a big way to also do that . prayer is , and so is the operations of the SPIRIT .
Only we gotta test what all men who do speak say , and do so against the scriptures .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you consider to be control . OH I KNOW the wrong kind of control exists .
But if one is simply instructing , giving order unto the church . that aint the wrong kind of control .
THEY would also have been ENSAMPLES to the flock .
How did this person CONTROL . what did they try to do . IT would help if you explained
what you meant by they were wanting control .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If what they are saying CONTRADICTS THE TRUTH , then someone needs to kindly remind them
and even show them by scripture their error . OH i know rita a lot of folks
get up and just teach away and yet some of that which they teach is bad news .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
many are following another jesus rita .
That is the problem . But if we would read again and stay stirred up daily in those letters , gospels and etc
I am telling us this would clear up
I don’t believe that a Born Again who has been Born Of God’s seed can believe another gospel.

I don’t need to keep reading God’s word to know in my spirit, that I’ve been Born Of His Seed, that liveth and abideth forever “ in my heart”....God’s Spirit is in my heart never ever to leave, just as His word says to a “ Born Again “ imo/ belief.xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What do you consider to be control . OH I KNOW the wrong kind of control exists .
But if one is simply instructing , giving order unto the church . that aint the wrong kind of control .
THEY would also have been ENSAMPLES to the flock .
How did this person CONTROL . what did they try to do . IT would help if you explained
what you meant by they were wanting control .
Controlling what God’s word was saying...same as some of us do on here....all different understanding/ interpretations of what God is saying in his word.

Forcing us to believe that how they interpret scripture, is the true way...like many of us do on here.

Freewill verses chosen/ predestined.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe that a Born Again who has been Born Of God’s seed can believe another gospel.

I don’t need to keep reading God’s word to know in my spirit, that I’ve been Born Of His Seed, that liveth and abideth forever “ in my heart”....God’s Spirit is in my heart never ever to leave, just as His word says to a “ Born Again “ imo/ belief.xx
a born again WONT . THAT SHOULD SCARE THE HECK out of a lot of folks .
Yet people gripe and get mad at me for reminding us
about and against the false all inclusive lie . THEY get upset when i remind
folks that if one Denies JESUS is the CHRIST then they are anti christ .
THEY DO NOT LIKE it when i remind that the social all inclusive gospel IS A LIE
and that ALL other religoins do not and are not serving GOD .
NOW why is that . WHAT DID JOHN say to do if one brings NOT that doctrine .
HE SURE DIDNT SAY oh try and get along and have unity.
WHAT did paul say when warning the galations about if one brings another gospel
HE sure didnt say , HEY SHUT UP , we are here to overlook doctrine and just hug and get along .
THEY WARNED HUGE to not keep any kind of fellowship with such .
SO WHY would anyone desire to sit under these ill witted men who try and
implant this unity , co exist , bridge builders , false love junk . THINK about THAT RITA .
CAUSE THIS LAMB HAS zero DESIRE FOR ANY LOVE , ANY UNITY AND ANY FELLOWSHIP
WITH THOSE WHO TROD JESUS RIGHT UNDER FOOT AND SAY OH LETS JUST FIND COMMON GROUND
AND HAVE UNITY .
WHY would a lamb want to believe a lie that TRODS the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST under foot .
cause THAT AINT THE GOSPEL at all .
yet many just love this idea that somehow GOD is fine with all religoins so long as they lovey they neighbor .
WHEN IN TRUTH that is a LIE . WHY would we embrace such a gospel . THINK about that .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If what they are saying CONTRADICTS THE TRUTH , then someone needs to kindly remind them
and even show them by scripture their error . OH i know rita a lot of folks
get up and just teach away and yet some of that which they teach is bad news .
Exactly..so I stopped going...I’ve had to stop going to that other church, they seem to be obsessed with us giving money...they put pressure on me to even go online and give...I have just about enough to live on myself..

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
a born again WONT . THAT SHOULD SCARE THE HECK out of a lot of folks .
Yet people gripe and get mad at me for reminding us
about and against the false all inclusive lie . THEY get upset when i remind
folks that if one Denies JESUS is the CHRIST then they are anti christ .
THEY DO NOT LIKE it when i remind that the social all inclusive gospel IS A LIE
and that ALL other religoins do not and are not serving GOD .
NOW why is that . WHAT DID JOHN say to do if one brings NOT that doctrine .
HE SURE DIDNT SAY oh try and get along and have unity.
WHAT did paul say when warning the galations about if one brings another gospel
HE sure didnt say , HEY SHUT UP , we are here to overlook doctrine and just hug and get along .
THEY WARNED HUGE to not keep any kind of fellowship with such .
SO WHY would anyone desire to sit under these ill witted men who try and
implant this unity , co exist , bridge builders , false love junk . THINK about THAT RITA .
CAUSE THIS LAMB HAS zero DESIRE FOR ANY LOVE , ANY UNITY AND ANY FELLOWSHIP
WITH THOSE WHO TROD JESUS RIGHT UNDER FOOT AND SAY OH LETS JUST FIND COMMON GROUND
AND HAVE UNITY .
WHY would a lamb want to believe a lie that TRODS the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST under foot .
cause THAT AINT THE GOSPEL at all .
yet many just love this idea that somehow GOD is fine with all religoins so long as they lovey they neighbor .
WHEN IN TRUTH that is a LIE . WHY would we embrace such a gospel . THINK about that .
Ok, I think I now see where you are coming from, thank you, I will say no more..xx

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Controlling what God’s word was saying...same as some of us do on here....all different understanding/ interpretations of what God is saying in his word.

Forcing us to believe that how they interpret scripture, is the true way...like many of us do on here.

Freewill verses chosen/ predestined.
It aint forcing if one is simply trying to get the believers TO BE LIKEMINDED on the things of CHRIST .
IF SO , paul and the other aposltes would have been great forcers of the word .
Now IF , IF the interpration is WRONG , then let one arise and say something .
We are supposed to correct one another , edify one another . The problem is
the motto in a lot of churches was TO SHUT DOWN doctrine , and rather just try and get along .
THAT WONT WORK either . The letters were not written in a hidden code to the church
so as only a wise scholar could understand them . Paul , james and others
SIMPLY wrote letters to EDIFY the church . MOST all of what they wrote is very basic and it means
exactly what it says . That too is a fact . Men and their precepts make the bible seem confusing .
but it is not , not to a lamb . AND the more we read it the more it will come together .