Last day prophecies fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I can’t. Because they keep removing the comments each time you make them. Every day, they remove them. So the comments are no longer there once they delete them.
I have seen some posts removed, but was unsure if they were mine. I am unsure of the whys. Most everything I post here is based on Scripture. Usually if one of my posts is removed I am given a personal message as to such. If you see me posting something out of line, comment to me about it before it gets removed, and I will show you the Scriptural reason why I posted it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen some posts removed, but was unsure if they were mine. I am unsure of the whys. Most everything I post here is based on Scripture. Usually if one of my posts is removed I am given a personal message as to such. If you see me posting something out of line, comment to me about it before it gets removed, and I will show you the Scriptural reason why I posted it.
I’m not “unsure of the whys.” It’s because you repeatedly initiate discussion on the banned topics.

No, that’s not going to happen. I report it. I don’t let you argue it with me because it’s banned.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get insulted Nancy, we are actually used to people being rude to us, but we are also used to those who are kind as well maam. As a Christian I have a problem with that topic as well, and although it is truly not a Biblical issue, many people believe in a triune God, and of course who God is, is very critical to the Christian faith, so I am not opposed to persons discussing it, if they can keep themselves in check, which like you stated sometimes can prove to be impossible for some. But even in that I still don't have a problem with them, as they are able to be identified by sincere ones by their behavior.
Hello Robert,
I only gave you the present rules of the board. Nobody wants these issues to be banned but, until the Admins. can find a way to re introduce them in a way that will keep the peace around here, the rules still stand.
Thank you for understanding that we can't have such hatred and vitriol slung around on a Christian board...we get new folks visiting or joining almost daily and many of them decide to leave because of all the infighting. I wonder what Jesus would have said to us all were He on here to post a thread....kind of thinking it would be somewhere along the lines of "Satan, get behind me"...

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Robert,
If you read CB's statement of faith, you will see that we banned this topic against our own beliefs. Maybe you are not offended when mud get's slung, but newbies and those more sensitive to it will be. It could also turn away those very young in the faith as, why would they want to belong to a group of people who argue incessantly? Some of those threads could get longer than 100 pages! And, much of it are arguments that go nowhere.
I hope one day soon CyB will allow once again, these discussions but I bet there will be punitive actions taken if the thread gets too hot.
God bless and keep you!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The differences between the prophecies of Jesus and the things that have always happened are several:

1) the number of occurrences, their frequency
2) The places where they are happening have multiplied
3) despite advances still cannot be predicted or losses avoided
4) events are happening not only more frequently, but many of them together at once, not just sporadically.

So, the character is totally diferent than "normal".

About wars and news about it, the news is new as I said before, and there is not any doubt that wars are a characteristic of the last days ... I know because that was said by an angel also to Daniel. There was never a WWI before the WWI (1914) :IDK:
About these diferences, again ... but with diferent wording:

1) how many times
2) in how many places
3) worse effects
4) diferent parts of the sign at the same time.

For example: although wars have always happened, they have never involved so many countries at the same time, never with as many deaths as now, never converged with so many disasters at the same time... as threats to the entire humanity and the planet.

There are still active mines from the first world war in 1914, which can explode and kill people even in our own day; and there are still genetic effects from the use of biological and nuclear weapons used in different previous wars, which continue to affect millions of families.

So: was Jesus wrong to say that the wars would be a prophecy that would mark the last days of human rule?

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not my opinion that you keep initiating discussion on banned topics. It’s a fact.
So, yes, we should not give our opinions (or the opinions of the men who indoctrinated us) on those two topic
Hi Grace, do you view the Bible as being God's inspired view for us maam?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not letting you turn this around. I’m not being rude to you. That is not happening anywhere but in your mind. You are being rude to the owner and moderators by repeatedly refusing to follow the rules.
Additionally, It doesn’t really matter if you are not opposed to discussing it. What matters is that the discussion is banned in HERE.
And you can talk all you like about people not keeping themselves in check, but you are the one who repeatedly initiates those banned topics that lead to some not being able to keep themselves “in check.”
Hi Gracie, I would like to share some passages with you maam, these help us in our everyday lives, and by looking at the contrast of the works of the flesh, and the fruitages of the spirit, we can examine ourselves personally to see how we might be viewed from God:
(Galatians 5:19-23) . . .Now the works of the flesh are plainly seen, and they are sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, 20 idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and things like these. I am forewarning you about these things, the same way I already warned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s Kingdom. 22 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I find it refreshing to review these every once in a while Grace, is this passage among your favorites from the Bible as well?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I can’t. Because they keep removing the comments each time you make them. Every day, they remove them. So the comments are no longer there once they delete them.
I understand maam, I have seen some removed from some threads as well. Not sure if they were mine however, usually I receive notification in my inbox with the reason.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not “unsure of the whys.” It’s because you repeatedly initiate discussion on the banned topics.

No, that’s not going to happen. I report it. I don’t let you argue it with me because it’s banned.
How great it is that God gave us the Bible maam. It contains so much information that one can spend many lifetimes examining it and still not fully know it. In fact the Bible tells us that even if we live an eternity, we will never know all God knows Ecc 3:11. Do you find that interesting Gracie?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Robert,
I only gave you the present rules of the board. Nobody wants these issues to be banned but, until the Admins. can find a way to re introduce them in a way that will keep the peace around here, the rules still stand.
Thank you for understanding that we can't have such hatred and vitriol slung around on a Christian board...we get new folks visiting or joining almost daily and many of them decide to leave because of all the infighting. I wonder what Jesus would have said to us all were He on here to post a thread....kind of thinking it would be somewhere along the lines of "Satan, get behind me"...
Yes maam, for sure. As Christians we do come to expect that many will not receive our word well. So I just try to combat it with kindness. Of course you cannot tolerate clear evidence of for the lack of words I will label it mental cruelty, or abuse. It just came to me, it is called cyber bullying. Nothing productive can come of it, so it should not be tolerated. Sometimes it is difficult to know how to reason with such ones, and I just thought of a way last night, and I don't know why I didn't think of it before. If you want someone to stop abusing you, shower them with the word of God, make sense? Since abusers really do not have the love of God in them, there can be nothing that could repulse them more maam.

I do believe however, that although I do not believe in the trinity, that many do, so it is clearly a religious subject, and as long as it can remain civil, individuals should be allowed to state their viewpoints. It is pretty easy to identify those who are sincere, and those who just want to argue. But that is just my opinion maam, you staff members are the ones that make the final call. Thanks for your response to me Nancy. Bob

Reactions: Nancy

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Robert,
If you read CB's statement of faith, you will see that we banned this topic against our own beliefs. Maybe you are not offended when mud get's slung, but newbies and those more sensitive to it will be. It could also turn away those very young in the faith as, why would they want to belong to a group of people who argue incessantly? Some of those threads could get longer than 100 pages! And, much of it are arguments that go nowhere.
I hope one day soon CyB will allow once again, these discussions but I bet there will be punitive actions taken if the thread gets too hot.
God bless and keep you!
Are you saying it was my posts that got banned maam? I have had a couple, I remember conversations in my inbox. Please contact me if you feel I am posting something improper, since I use Scripture as evidence, if you find me posting something inappropriate, then let me know for sure. It looks like you are addressing me as being a violator, so if that is the case, shoe me which posts are out of line Nancy.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying it was my posts that got banned maam? I have had a couple, I remember conversations in my inbox. Please contact me if you feel I am posting something improper, since I use Scripture as evidence, if you find me posting something inappropriate, then let me know for sure. It looks like you are addressing me as being a violator, so if that is the case, shoe me which posts are out of line Nancy.
If your posts got banned, it was because you broke rules. The owner makes the rules and we have to stand by them, We ALL hope these topics will again be allowed...I am not Admin. I'm just a mod.

You yourself well know which posts are violating the new rule. ANYTHING that speaks to the divinity of Christ and the Trinity, period.
Please, just follow the site's rules, thank you.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes maam, for sure. As Christians we do come to expect that many will not receive our word well. So I just try to combat it with kindness. Of course you cannot tolerate clear evidence of for the lack of words I will label it mental cruelty, or abuse. It just came to me, it is called cyber bullying. Nothing productive can come of it, so it should not be tolerated. Sometimes it is difficult to know how to reason with such ones, and I just thought of a way last night, and I don't know why I didn't think of it before. If you want someone to stop abusing you, shower them with the word of God, make sense? Since abusers really do not have the love of God in them, there can be nothing that could repulse them more maam.

I do believe however, that although I do not believe in the trinity, that many do, so it is clearly a religious subject, and as long as it can remain civil, individuals should be allowed to state their viewpoints. It is pretty easy to identify those who are sincere, and those who just want to argue. But that is just my opinion maam, you staff members are the ones that make the final call. Thanks for your response to me Nancy. Bob
Oh trust me, this simple idea has been brought up but, I am not privy to their discussions where they actually make that decision. You'll be one of the first to know!
Kindness is an awesome and quite effective weapon :)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your posts got banned, it was because you broke rules. The owner makes the rules and we have to stand by them, We ALL hope these topics will again be allowed...I am not Admin. I'm just a mod.

You yourself well know which posts are violating the new rule. ANYTHING that speaks to the divinity of Christ and the Trinity, period.
Please, just follow the site's rules, thank you.
I can see for sure that you are directing this to me now. Yes I have a person accusing me of violating the rules, and has likely brought it to your attention. One only has to follow the conversation to see the actual truth of the matter.

I personally know of a couple of my posts being banned, but I was notified each time by a staff member as to the why.

Who is God is the primary doctrine of the Bible, if you cannot speak about who God is, you have basically nullified the entire Bible. Salvation is dependent upon knowing who God is Nancy. How serious of an issue is it, take note of what the Bible states will happen to those who do not know God upon Jesus' return: 2 thes 1:8 rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: 2 th 1:9 who shall suffer punishment, [even] eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

That is what we call as serious as a heart attack Nancy.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh trust me, this simple idea has been brought up but, I am not privy to their discussions where they actually make that decision. You'll be one of the first to know!
Kindness is an awesome and quite effective weapon :)
Thank you maam, I do my best, but I will admit at times it is difficult.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see for sure that you are directing this to me now. Yes I have a person accusing me of violating the rules, and has likely brought it to your attention. One only has to follow the conversation to see the actual truth of the matter.

I personally know of a couple of my posts being banned, but I was notified each time by a staff member as to the why.

Who is God is the primary doctrine of the Bible, if you cannot speak about who God is, you have basically nullified the entire Bible. Salvation is dependent upon knowing who God is Nancy. How serious of an issue is it, take note of what the Bible states will happen to those who do not know God upon Jesus' return: 2 thes 1:8 rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: 2 th 1:9 who shall suffer punishment, [even] eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

That is what we call as serious as a heart attack Nancy.

Robert, it saddens me to say this but you are being very dishonest in your reply. There isn't a question of who God is. The question you and other Jehovah's Witnesses continue to argue against is your belief that Jesus our Lord and Saviour is NOT God. That is not a question in the minds of most Christians, for the majority of Christians have no problem understanding the Triune God Head, or that Jesus though walking this earth in a body of flesh, never ceased to be God. In truth it seems to be your desire to make Christians believe as you do, rather than yourself changing your view of Jesus so that your view aligns with the Word of God.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert, it saddens me to say this but you are being very dishonest in your reply. There isn't a question of who God is. The question you and other Jehovah's Witnesses continue to argue against is your belief that Jesus our Lord and Saviour is NOT God. That is not a question in the minds of most Christians, for the majority of Christians have no problem understanding the Triune God Head, or that Jesus though walking this earth in a body of flesh, never ceased to be God. In truth it seems to be your desire to make Christians believe as you do, rather than yourself changing your view of Jesus so that your view aligns with the Word of God.
I am sorry Rw, that is a forbidden topic on this site, I admit the identity of God is a Biblical matter, but if you want to identify God, we must do it through the private conversations. I personally have no problem with discussing it, but think of the times we are living in.

Likely one would not object to asking the question who did Jesus say God is? That should settle it for you there sir.

As anyone can see RW, that post was accusing me of violating the rules of this site. I suspected it before, but I knew it for sure at that point. So if someone is going to accuse me of violating the rules, it should be pointed out point blank. I am curious to see if Nancy will counsel you now for speaking about the trinity sir, or that she only councils those who don't believe the way she does. The Bible states very clearly who God is, and in fact that is the most important topic in the Bible, to have it nullified on a Christians site, is actually hard to believe, but we have to remember the times we live in, our deliverance is quite near.